當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於討論學習英語情景對話帶翻譯

關於討論學習英語情景對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.32K 次

如今沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些簡單的日常英語對話技巧也是很有必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些關於討論學習英語情景對話,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!

關於討論學習英語情景對話帶翻譯
  關於討論學習英語情景對話篇一

A: Hello, Linda. (你好,琳達。)

B: Hello, Bob. How are you?(你好,鮑勃。你怎麼樣?)

A: I am very frustrated about my English exam. (我的英語考試讓我很鬱悶。)

I think English is too difficult, and I don't like it. (我覺得英語太難了,我不喜歡英語。)

B: Well, English is not that hard at all.(哦,其實英語根本沒有那麼難。)

As long as you try your best you can speak English very well.

(只要你盡力學,你也可以說一 口流利的英語。)

I have confidence in you. Don't give up. (我對你有信心,彆氣餒。)

A: I think you are right,and I need to work harder. (我覺得你說的有道理,我需要再努努 力。)

Thank you for your encouragement.(謝謝你的鼓勵。)

B: It's my pleasure. (我很願意幫助你。)

  關於討論學習英語情景對話篇二

Amy: What's up, Michael? You look down today.

你怎麼了,邁克爾?你看起開很低落。

Michael: I got a "C" again in the English exam. What do you think I should do?

我這次英語測試又得了'C'級,你覺得我應該怎麼做?

Amy: Well, English is a "paper tiger". Its natural enemy is adequate practice.

英語是個“紙老虎”,它的敵人是足夠的練習。

Michael: I did practice a lot, like doing lots of reading comprehension exercises every day.

我做了很多練習,每天做很多好像閱讀理解這類的練習。

Amy: Well, I suggest that every day you do some reading aloud, and try to speak more will help cultivate your sense of the language, which is essential for English learning.

好的,我建議你每天讀一些閱讀,嘗試多說一點。這有助於你培養語感,這在英語學習中至關重要。

Michael: I see. I'll give it a try.

我知道了,我會試試的。

  關於討論學習英語情景對話篇三

AAre you ok, Chuck? You look pale.

查克,你沒事吧?你臉色看起來不太好.

BI'm fine, Katherine. I just stayed up late last night working on my Chinese.

我沒事,凱瑟琳,就是昨天晚上熬夜學漢語,很晚才睡.

AOh, poor you. You know what? I found a new way to learn Chinese and it works very well.

真可憐.你知道嗎,我發現一個學漢語的新方法,還挺有效的呢.

BYou did? Do tell me. I've spent all these months trying to learn something new about it, but I've made little progress!

是嗎?你可一定要告訴我。我這幾個月一直在學,可幾乎什麼都沒學到.

ASure. I'm learning Chinese through songs.

當然可以啦,我的方法就是“唱歌學中文”

BSo you're learning Chinese songs?

那你就是在學中文歌啦?

AYou can say that. I can actually sing some of them now.

沒錯!我現在都會唱幾首

BThat's a real achievement. How did you do that?

真了不起!你是怎麼學會的

AI start by listening to the song a few times and after several times I am able to follow the singer.

一開始,我先聽聽,幾遍下來,我就能跟上節奏啦.

BIt makes sense.

挺有道理的。

AIt does. I've learned some Chinese folk songs this way. They are clearly presented and easy to follow.

是啊。我這麼學了幾首中國民歌,這些歌都唱得很清楚,很好學.

BCan I join you, Katherine? I do want to have a try.

凱瑟琳,我照跟你一塊兒嗎?我也想試試這個方法.

AWhy not? I downloaded a beautiful song the other day. We can learn it together now.

當然.可以,幾天前我下了首好聽的歌,我們可以—塊兒學.

BGreat. Do you think we need a Chinese dictionary?

太好了.我們要帶本漢語字典嗎?

AYes, just in case we run into me new characters.

帶吧,要是我們遇上生字,可以查一查。

BOk. I will bring it with me.

好的,我把我的字典帶上.d.

>>>下一頁更多“英語學習話題對話帶翻譯”
  英語學習話題對話帶翻譯篇四

AHello, Kate! How are you doing?

凱特你好!最近還好嗎?

BFine, thanks. How are you?

挺好吧,你呢?

AFine. How are your term papers?

還好,你的論文寫得怎麼樣?

BOh my lord. I haven't really started them.

天吶,八字還沒一撇呢.

AHow could it be? They are due two weeks later.

怎麼會呢?兩週以後就交了.

BI know but I was busy with my part-time job the last few days.

是啊,不過前段時間我一直忙着做兼職,沒法脫身.

AKate, you know, I am thinking of getting a part-time job next year because I really need more money and I don't want to ask my parents for any more. But I'm so busy! How am I going to work and study? How do you do it? Do you have some good tips on budgeting time?

凱特,我想明年也找一份兼職,因爲我真的很需要錢,可又不想再伸手跟父母要.我現在已經這麼忙了,到時怎麼才能工作學業兩不誤呢?你怎麼安排的?能給我一些建議嗎?

BTo be honest with you, Jason, I don't think I'm doing a very good job of balancing my schoolwork with my job. I'm always two steps behind. I've got to get back to the dorm and continue writing that paper. Say! Why don’t you talk to your advisor? And let me know!

老實說吧,傑森,我覺得我的學業與工作兼顧的並不好,老比別人慢兩拍.如果你有解決這種“老慢兩拍”的辦法,麻煩你告訴我好不好?我要回宿舍繼續寫報告了.啊,你可以去找老師談一談嘛.記得告訴我結果哦.

AMy advisor?

找老師談?

  英語學習話題對話帶翻譯篇五

AHi, Daisy!

你好,黛西

BHi Simon. Nice to meet you again

嗨,西蒙,很高興再次見到你

AI hope you are Settling in at school!

對新環境還適應吧?

BI am! I've made lots of friends and I really enjoy my courses.

嗯,我已經交了很多朋友了,而且我很喜歡所學的課程.

AGood! Me too! By the way. you didn't tell me what you are studying here.

不錯,我也是.對了.你還沒有告訴我你學的什麼專業呢.

BDidn't I? I'm doing business studies.

天哪,我沒有告訴你嗎?我在學習商務課程.

AReally? That's great. You hope to join a company after graduating?

真的嗎?不錯呀.你畢業後想進公司對嗎?

BMaybe. My parents moved to Canada the year when I was born. We are living in Toronto. Isuppose I might get a job in Toronto when I graduate. It's too soon to say really.

可能吧.我出生那年我們家搬到了加拿大,我們現在住在多倫多。我想畢業後就在多倫多找份工作吧,不過現在說這些還爲時過早.

AWhat about your friend Zoe

你的朋友佐伊呢?

BShe's from Australia. She lives in Sydney. Her father runs a hotel business there and she is doing a degree in accountancy.

她來自澳大利亞,住在悉尼.她的父親在悉尼經營一家賓館,她學習會計專業。

AAccountancy? Really? She must be very good at figures.

會計?不會吧?那她肯定特別擅長數學了.

BI guess so. What about you, Simon?

應該是吧.你呢?

AI'm studying law.

我學法律.

BGreat! So I'll know who to call if I ever need a lawyer.

不錯啊,將來需要律師一定找你。

ASure, welcome anytime

好啊,隨時歡迎

  英語學習話題對話帶翻譯篇六

AHow often do you have English lessons?

你多久上一次英語課?

BI have a lesson once a week but I try to practice every day.

我一週上一次課,但是我爭取每天都練習。

AHow do you practice?

你怎麼練習?

BI usually look at English language websites every day and go to my local English Corner twice a week.

我通常每天都會上英文網站,我每星期還會參加兩次我們地區的英語角。

ADo you ever speak to native speakers of English?

你有機會和母語是英語的人交談嗎?

BSadly, I hardly ever speak to English people. I usually practice with my Chinese friends.

我幾乎從來都沒機會和母語說英語的人交談。我通常和我的中國朋友們練習。


猜你喜歡:

1.關於討論學習英語情景對話

2.英語對話範文帶翻譯精選

3.學習英語情景對話翻譯

4.學習英語情景對話

5.關於經典的英語對話精選