當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 旅遊英語情景對話:海關通行

旅遊英語情景對話:海關通行

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3W 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊情景對話。下面本站小編爲大家帶來旅遊英語情景對話:海關通行,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">旅遊英語情景對話:海關通行

海關通行情景對話一:

A:Would you please open your suitcase,please?

A:請打開您的手提箱,好嗎?

B:All right.

B:好的。

A:These are just personal effects?

A:這些都是私人物品嗎?

B:That's right. Nothing dutiable,I think.

B:是的。我認爲沒有需要上稅的物品。

A:Thank you. You may close it now. Anything to declare?

A:謝謝您。您現在可以關上它了。有什麼要申報的嗎?

B:I have two bottles of whisky with me. I don't know whether I have to pay duty on them or not.

B:我帶有兩瓶威士忌。不知我是否得給它們交稅。

A:Were they bought in the duty-free shop?

A:您是在免稅商店裏買的嗎?

B:Yes. At the airport.

B:是的。在機場買的。

A:In that case, you don't have to pay duty on them.

A:那樣的話您不必付稅。

B:Thank you

B:謝謝你。

A:You're welcome.

A:不用謝。

海關通行情景對話二:

A:Do you have any fruits or meat with you?

A:您帶沒帶水果或肉類食品?

B:No.

B:沒有。

A:Do you have anything to declare?

A:您有沒有要申報的物品?

B:1 have nothing to declare.

B:我沒有需要申報的物品。

A:How many pieces of luggage do you have?

A:您有幾件行李?

B:I have two large suitcases and a handbag.

B:我帶了兩個大旅行箱和一個手提包。

A:Are you bringing in any valuable gifts?

A:您有沒有帶貴重禮品?

B:No , but I have some small souvenirs.

B:沒有,但我帶了一些小的紀念品。

A:OK. Thank you.

A:好的。謝謝。

海關通行情景對話三:

A:Hello,sir. Have you anything to declare?

A:先生,您好,有什麼要申報的嗎?

B:This is my first tourism. I don't know what should be declared.

B:這是我第一次旅行。我不知道哪些東西要申報。

A:OK. Please open your luggage, and I'll tell you what you should declare.

A:好的,請您打開行李,我來告訴您什麼東西要申報。

B:AII right. Here you are.

B:好。我已經把行李打開了。

A:You should declare the camera and the film. Do you have alcohol?

A:您應該申報照相機、膠捲。您還帶酒了?

B:Yes , I have got some special local product, I want to take them for my friends.

B:是的,我帶的是一些地方特產,想帶給朋友的。

A;How many bottles have you got with you?

A:那您帶了幾瓶?

B:Four bottles.

B:4瓶。

A:I'm sorry. According to the regulations,a passenger can only take two bottles on to the you cannot take so many.

A:對不起。根據規定,每位乘客只能帶兩瓶酒上飛機,所以,您不能帶那麼多上。

B:What shall I do with my two more bottles?

B:那多餘的兩瓶我該怎麼辦?

A:You may give them to your friends who come to see you off. This is the Customs Declaration Form. Please fill in it. And then you can go through the other

formalities. Be sure to keep the form safe.

A:您可以交給來送您的朋友。這是海關申報單,請您填一下,然後您就可以去辦理其他手續了。一定別忘了把申報單保存好。

B:All right,thank you,see you.

B:好的,謝謝,再見。

A:See you. Have a good journey.

A:再見。祝您旅途愉快。

 海關通行情景對話四:

A:Passport,please!

A:請出示護照!

B:Here you are.

B:給你。

A:Are you Chinese?

A;您是中國人嗎?

B:Yes,I am.

B:是的,我是。

A: Where in China are you from?

A:您來自中國的什麼地方?

B:Fujian Province.

B:福建省。

A:There are a lot of people from China visiting right now.

A:現在從中國來的遊客真不少。

B:It's not surprising. Our school year just ended,and a lot of Chinese are on vacation.

B:這個不奇怪。我們的學期剛結束,有不少中國人在度假。

A:How long do you plan to stay?

A:您打算待多久?

B:About half a month

B:大約半個月。

A:All right. Here's your passport. Welcome to Australia.

A:可以了。這是您的護照。歡迎您到澳大利亞來。

B:Thank you.

B:謝謝。