當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 旅遊英語情景對話:通關

旅遊英語情景對話:通關

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.11K 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊情景對話。下面本站小編爲大家帶來旅遊英語情景對話:通關,歡迎大家學習!

旅遊英語情景對話:通關

  通關情景對話一:

A:May I see your passport,please?

A:我能看一下您的護照嗎?

B:Certainly. Here it is.

B:當然可以。給您。

A:You are here on business,I think?

A:我猜您這趟是出公差吧?

B:That's right. A German company has invited me for business talks.

B:是的。一家德國公司邀請我來進行商務會談。

A:How long will you be staying?

A:您將在這兒待多久?

B:Just two weeks.

B:就兩個星期。

A:How many pieces of baggage have you got?

A:您有幾件行李?

B:Only one. In this case, I have a camera.

B:就一件。在這件行李包裏我放了一臺照相機。

A:Do you intend to take it out on your departure?

A:您離開時打算把它帶出境嗎?

B:Yes,I do.

B:是的。

A:According to the regulations,the camera you've brought along for personal use can be passed for the time being duty free,but you will have to take it out with you when you leave the country.

A:根據有關規定,您隨身帶的自己用的照相機可以暫時免稅,但在您離開這個國家時必須帶出境。

B:I will.

B:我會的。

A:Well. Have a pleasant stay in Germany.

A:那好。祝您德國之行愉快。

B:Thank you.

B:謝謝。

 通關情景對話二:

A:Excuse me,can I have your passport,your immigration form and your Customs DeclarationForm , please?

A:請問,我可以看您的護照、入境登記表和報關單嗎?

B:OK. Here you are.

B:好,給您。

A:How long will you be staying Hotel in China?

A:您在中國待多久?

B:About three weeks.

B:大約三個星期。

A:And what's the purpose of your visit?

A:您旅行的目的是什麼?

B:Sightseeing.

B:觀光。

A:And where will you be staying?

A:您要住在哪裏?

B:At the Friendship Hotel in Beijing.

B:北京的友誼賓館。

A:OK. Could you put your hand baggage on the counter, please? Do you have any gifts, or food in here?

A:好,請您把手提行李放在櫃檯上好嗎?您有沒有帶什麼禮物或食品?

B:Yes,I have some fresh apples in my suitcase.

B:有,我的手提箱裏有一些新鮮的蘋果。

A:I'm sorry, sir, you can't bring fresh fruit into China. I'm going to have to confiscate these.

A:抱歉,先生,您不能帶新鮮水果進入中國。我得沒收這些東西。

B:Oh , that's too bad.

B:哦,太可惜了。

 通關情景對話三:

A:Good morning , sir. May I see your passport?

A:先生,早上好。我可以看一下您的護照嗎?

B:Yes,of course. Here it is.

B:當然可以。護照在這兒。

A:Thank you. Are all these yours?

A:謝謝。這些行李都是您的嗎?

B:No , some of them are my friend's. Do you want her passport,too?

B:不,一些是我朋友的。您也要看她的護照嗎?

A:Yes,please. Do you have any carry-on items?

A:對,請出示一下。您還帶有其他的隨身行李嗎?

B:Do you want me to put it on the belt , too?

B:這個包也要放在輸送帶上嗎?

A:Yes,please. Would you please open this big suitcase?

A:是的,請放上去。請把這個大行李箱打開行嗎?

B:OK. Just a moment. It's just some clothes and toiletries.

B:那好。請稍等一下。只是些衣服和化妝品。

A:OK. Do you have anything to declare?

A:好的。你們帶有需要申報的物品嗎?

B:I think there is nothing.

B:我想沒有了。

A:Any fresh food , live plants , or animals?

A:有沒有新鮮食品、植物或動物?

B:Oh , no. None of that.

B:哦,沒有。這些我們都沒有。

A:Thank you. You may lock up your suitcase. Here are your passports.

A:謝謝,您可以把行李箱鎖上了。護照還給你們。

B:Thanks a lot.

B:非常感謝

  通關情景對話四:

A:Let me see your passport,please.

A:請把您的護照給我看一下。

B:Oh , here you are.

B:噢,給您。

A:You come from Germany,don't you?

A:您從德國來?

B:Yes. And come here for tourism.

B:是的,來這兒旅遊的。

A:How long will you be staying in China?

A:您要在中國待多久?

B:Twenty days.

B;20天。

A:OK. Have you filled in the Declaration Form?

A:好的。您填過申報單了嗎?

B:Yes , here is the form.

B:是的。這是單子。

A:Is this your luggage?

A:這是您的行李嗎?

B:Yes,only one travel bag.

B:是的,只有一個旅行袋。

A: What do you have in the luggage?

A:請問行李中有什麼?

B;Nothing but several personal effects.

B:沒什麼,只有一些私人用品。

A:That's all. Thank you for your co-operation.

A:好了。謝謝合作。