當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於旅遊的英語情景對話

關於旅遊的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.57W 次

英語課堂上,對話時,講一些自己旅遊的經歷不是更能夠讓人放鬆嗎?下面是本站小編給大家整理了旅遊英語對話,供大家參閱!

關於旅遊的英語情景對話
  旅遊英語情景對話:地接服務

A: Good evening, you Mr. Jim Stewart fromthe States?

A:晚上好,先生。您是美國來的吉姆·史懷特先生嗎?

B: Ah, yes, that's right.

B:是的。

A: Glad to meet you. Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is ZhangHua.

A:很離興見到您,史懷特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的導遊,我叫張華。

B: Hello, I was just looking for the guide。

B:您好,我正存找導遊呢!

A: I'm always at your service, sir By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?

A:隨時爲您效勞,先生。對了,一路上邇好嗎?

B: Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days.I could hardly remember how many takeoffs and landings I've been through these three days.I think we all feel a bit tired.

B:還可以。可是這些天淨乘飛機了。都幾乎記不清這三天早我經歷了多少次起飛和降落了。我想我們都累了。

A: Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.

A:那我們馬上去酒店好嗎7我已爲您預訂了房間。

B: Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.

B:太好了,我真想盡快洗個桑拿浴。

A: So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible.I hope to see you refreshed andrevitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.

A:所以我們必須儘快地送您到旅館。希望明天早.卜您能精神煥發充滿活力,因爲我們明天要去參觀長城。

B: I'm sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.

B:我一定會的。實際上,我正盼望着能見到這個偉大的奇蹟呢。

  旅遊英語情景對話:VISITING A CANADIAN FAMILY

Dashan: Hi. Glen. It's Dashan. Thanks again for yesterday. We really enjoyed visiting your office and learning more about your company.

大山:格倫,你好。 我是大山。再次感謝你昨天的款待。我們爲能拜訪、加深瞭解你們公司感到非常高興。

Glen: Oh, you're welcome. Everybody at Capital enjoyed meeting you and your friends. Listen, are you free this evening?

格倫:啊,不用客氣。 首都電子公司的每個人都爲能見到你和你的朋友感到高興。喂,你今天晚上有空嗎?

Dashan: Yes.

大山:有。

Glen: Well, how about coming over to our house for dinner? Kathy's going to make her vegetarian lasagna tonight.

格倫:那到我家來吃晚飯,怎麼樣?今天晚上凱西準備做素滷意大利寬麪條。

Dashan: That sounds great. I'd really like to come.

大山:聽起來不錯,我很願意來。

Glen: And please invite Rumei and Yunbo, too.

格倫:請邀請如梅、雲波一起來。

Dashan: That's very kind of you, Glen.

大山:格倫,謝謝你。

Glen: Come around at 6:00. We're going to have an early dinner. It's a school night for Christopher.

格倫:6點左右到我這裏吧。今天晚飯我們要早點吃,克里斯托弗晚上要去學校參加活動。

Dashan: Great. I'm looking forward to it. See you then. Oh, Glen, what's your address?

大山:好的,我期待着這一刻。回頭見。噢,格倫,你住什麼地方?

Glen: 555 North Hinton Avenue. That's Hinton near Main. Ours is the house with the big tree in front of it.

格倫:欣屯街北路555號,欣屯街挨着美因街。我們家房子前邊有一棵大樹。

Kathy: Hello, everyone. It's wonderful to meet you all. Please come in.

凱西:你們好。見到你們太高興了。請進。

Rumei: These flowers are for you, Kathy.

如梅:凱西,這花是送給你的。

Dashan: And here's a bottle of wine. Thanks for your kind invitation.

大山:還有一瓶酒。謝謝你們的邀請。

Kathy: Quite welcome. The pleasure is ours.

凱西:不用客氣,你們能來我們感到很榮幸。

Kathy: Sit down, please. Make yourselves at home. I'm going to get Christopher. He's doing his homework in his bedroom.

凱西:請坐吧。請不要拘束。我去把克里斯托弗叫來。他在臥室裏正做作業呢。

Glen: Would anybody care for a drink before dinner? I have rum, gin, scotch, wine...

格倫:吃飯前有誰想喝點什麼嗎?我這兒有朗姆酒、杜松子酒、蘇格蘭威士忌、葡 萄酒……

Yunbo: I'll have a gin and tonic, please.

雲波:我想喝點杜松子酒加蘇打水。

Glen: OK.

格倫:好的。

Rumei: I'd like some ginger ale, please.

如梅:我想喝點薑汁汽水。

Dashan: Could I have a scotch on the rocks?

大山:給我點加冰塊的蘇格蘭威士忌,好嗎?

Glen: Sure.

格倫:好的。

Kathy: This is our Christopher.

凱西:這是我們的兒子,克里斯托弗。

Everybody: Hi, Christopher.

三人一起:你好。克里斯托弗。

Christopher: Hi,everybody.

克里斯托弗:你們好。

Kathy: Christopher, this is Rumei. This is Yunbo and this is Dashan. Dad and Dashan went to school together.

凱西:克里斯托弗,這是如梅,這是雲波,這是大山。爸爸和大山是大學同學。

Christopher: Hi, everybody.

克里斯托弗:你們好。

Dashan: What grade are you in, Christopher?

大山:克里斯托弗,你上幾年級?

Christopher: I'm in Grade Five.

克里斯托弗:我上五年級。

Kathy: Christopher's going to attend a hockey camp this summer.

凱西:克里斯托弗今年夏天要參加冰球夏令營。

Rumei: Sounds like fun.

如梅:聽起來蠻有趣嘛。

Christopher: Yeah. Mom, when are we going to eat dinner? I'm hungry.

克里斯托弗:是。媽媽,我們什麼時候吃晚飯啊?我餓了。

Kathy: Very soon, honey. Glen, how about taking everyone into the dining room? I'm going to take the lasagna out of the oven.

凱西:親愛的,馬上就吃飯。 格倫,你帶大家到餐廳好嗎?我去把麪條從烤箱裏取出來。

Rumei: Kathy, can I help with anything?

如梅:凱西,有什麼要我幫忙的嗎?

Kathy: Oh, that's all right. Just make yourself comfortable.

凱西:噢,沒什麼事,別拘束就行。

Glen: I think everything is just about ready now.

格倫:我看我們可以準備開飯了。

Dashan: Mmm. Everything smells delicious.

大山:啊,每道菜聞着都是那麼香。

Yunbo: And it looks great, too.

雲波:樣子也都好看。

Kathy: Would anyone like some more lasagna?

凱西:還有誰想再吃點麪條嗎?

Dashan: No, thanks. I'm fine. I couldn't eat another bite.

大山:我不要,我吃飽了。 再多一口也吃不下了。

Yunbo: I'd like another piece, please. But just a small one.

雲波:我想再要一塊,就要一點。

  旅遊英語情景對話:SEEING A HOCKEY GAME

Glen: Christopher, please hurry up or we won't get to the arena on time. Come on.

We have to pick up Dashan and Yunbo on the way.

格倫:克里斯托弗, 請你抓緊時間,不然我們就不能準時到達冰球場了。快點啊。 我們半路上還要接大山和雲波呢。

Christopher: I'll be down in a minute. I'm going to get my hockey pants on.

克里斯托弗:我馬上就下去。 我正要穿冰球褲。

Glen: Need any help?

格倫:要幫忙嗎?

Christopher: No, thanks. I can manage.

克里斯托弗:不用了,謝謝,我能自己來。

Glen: Okay, I'll wait for you in the van.

格倫:好的,我到車上等你。

Christopher: Dad, will you take my hockey bag out to the van for me?

克里斯托弗:爸爸,您替我把我的冰球袋拿到車上去好嗎?

Glen: Sure. But I need you to bring your hockey stick.

格倫:行,不過,你得自己拿球杆。

Glen: Did you say“Goodbye” to your mother?

格倫:你跟你媽媽說“再見”了嗎?

Christopher: Yes. She wants you to pick up a newspaper on the way home.

克里斯托弗:說了,她要你回家的路上買份報紙。

Glen: Room 123, please. Hello, Dashan. I'm afraid we are going to be a bit late.

We'll pick you and Yunbo up in front of the hotel in about ten minutes. Oh, will you

tell Rumei to meet Kathy in the hotel lobby at 10:30? Okay. Bye. So, Pal, are you

excited about the hockey game?

格倫:請轉123房間。喂,你好,大山。 恐怕我們有些遲了。大約十分鐘後我們

到旅館門前接你們。 還有,請你叫如梅在十點半鐘到旅館前廳等凱西。 好的,再見。嘿,朋友,你爲冰球比賽感到很激動嗎?

Christopher: Yeah. It's our last game of the season. I hope we'll win it.

克里斯托弗:是的,這次是我們隊在這個賽季的最後一場比賽了。我希望我們能打贏。

Glen: I hope that you'll have fun and play safely.

格倫:我希望你們能打得開心也要注意安全。

Christopher: All right, Dad. But I still hope we'll win.

克里斯托弗:好的,爸爸。 不過我還是想我們能打贏。

Glen: Hi, everybody. Hop in. Welcome to the world of kids hockey.

格倫:你們好。上車吧。歡迎來到兒童冰球世界。

Dashan: Hey, Christopher. Thanks for inviting us to your hockey game. This is Yunbo's first

hockey game, you know.

大山:克里斯托弗,你好。謝謝你邀請我們去看你們的冰球比賽。 你知道,這是雲波

第一次看冰球賽呢。

Yunbo: Yes. Will you tell me about the game?

雲波:對,你能給我講一講冰球賽嗎?

Christopher: Well, I play forward. I get the most chances to score goals. I shoot the puck into

the goalie's net. The team with the most points wins.

克里斯托弗:嗯,我是打前鋒的。我進球得分的機會最多。我將冰球射入守門員的球門,

得分最多的隊爲勝。

Yunbo: Is a puck like a ball?

雲波:冰球是一個圓球的樣子嗎?

Christopher: Yeah. Sort of. It's flat and slides on the ice. I move it around with my hockey stick.

克里斯托弗:像,有點兒像。冰球是扁圓的,在冰上能滑動。 我用球杆掌握冰球的運動方向。

Yunbo: Oh, I see.

雲波:哦,我明白了。

Christopher: Our team isn't playing very well this season, but we're playing better than last year.

克里斯托弗:這個賽季我們隊打得不好,但是我們比去年打得好。

Glen: I think so, too.

格倫:我也這麼認爲。

Dashan: Christopher, who's your favourite hockey player?

大山:克里斯托弗,你最喜歡的冰球隊員是誰?

Christopher: Well, Dad's a big fan of Wayne Gretzky. Mom and I gave him a number 99 shirt for his birthday. But, I like Doug Gilmour better than Gretzky.

克里斯托弗:這個麼,我爸爸最喜歡Wayne Gretzky。 我和媽媽還送給爸爸一件99號T恤衫作生日禮物呢。可是Gilmour 和Gretzky 比起來,我更喜歡Gilmour。

Dashan: Doesn't Gilmour play for the Toronto Maple Leafs?

大山:Gilmour 效力於多倫多紅葉隊,是吧?

Christopher: He played for the Toronto Maple Leafs, he was traded. But I still collect his hockey cards.

克里斯托弗:是,他以前曾效力於多倫多紅葉隊,後來他轉隊了, 我收集與他有關的明信片。

Glen: Here we are at the arena. And we made it on time!

格倫:冰球場到了,我們準時到達。

Christopher: Oh, there's Jeanette. She's our goalie. Hi, Jeanette.

克里斯托弗:珍妮特在那兒,她是我們的守門員。你好,珍妮特。

Yunbo: So girls play on your team. That's interesting.

雲波:這麼說,隊員裏還有女孩呢。真有意思。

Christopher: Yes, we have three girls on our team: the goalie, a forward and a defenseman.

克里斯托弗:對,我們隊員裏有三個女孩: 一個是守門員,一個是前鋒,還有一個是防守隊員。

Dashan: Do the girls on the team play as aggressively as the boys?

大山:女隊員像男孩一樣善戰嗎?

Glen: Sure. Sometimes they play more aggressively. In my opinion, the girls skate better than some of the boys.

格倫:當然啦。有時他們比男孩還更有攻擊性呢。 依我看,有些女孩比男孩滑冰滑得更好一些。

Christopher: Well, maybe. Dashan, will you please pass me my hockey bag?

克里斯托弗:嗯,也許吧。大山,請把我的冰球袋給我,好嗎?

Dashan: Sure. Here you go.

大山:好的,給。

Christopher: Thanks. Dad, I'll meet you in the dressing room.

克里斯托弗:謝謝你。爸爸,我們在更衣室見。

Glen: Okay. I'll park the van. I won't be too long.

格倫:好的,我去停車。一會兒就回來。

Yunbo: Bye, Christopher. Good luck!

雲波:再見,克里斯托弗,祝你好運氣!

Dashan: Have fun. We'll cheer for you.

大山:好好打,我們會給你加油、助威的。

Christopher:Bye, everybody.

克里斯托弗:再見。


看過旅遊經歷英語對話的人還看了:

1.中國旅遊英語情景對話

2.旅遊常用英語對話

3.關於旅行情景對話

4.關於旅遊的英語對話精選

5.關於旅遊方面的英語對話