當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 關於旅行的英語情景對話

關於旅行的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.4W 次

今天小編特地給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟分享一下哦,我們在學習英語的過程中可能會有點困難,但同學們不要放棄哦,只要我們不放棄,就肯定可以的

關於旅行的英語情景對話

  一.爲我們安排一次旅行

AWhat can I do for you?

需要幫忙嗎?

BMy wife and I want to see the places of interest in Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Zhuhai. Can you arrange a tour for us?

我和我的夫人想看看深圳、廣州和珠海的名勝古蹟,你能爲我們安排一次旅行嗎?

AHow long would you like to stay In these cities?

你們想在這些城市待幾天?

BWell, three days.

嗯,三天。

AThere is a three day package tour. You will have 3 full days in the cities. It is a general tour of the cities. The itinerary includes the places of interest such as Window of the World, China Folk Culture Village. Chen Clan Academy, Southern Yue Tomb, and Gongbei Market.

有一個三天的包價旅遊。你們將在這個城市待滿三天,是對整個城市進行遊覽的旅行。旅行路線包括像世界之窗、中國民俗文化村、陳家祠、南越王墓、拱北市場等名勝古蹟。

BThat sounds good. How much is the tour?

聽起來不錯,這個旅行多少錢?

A200 yuan for each person.

每人200元。

BWhat does it include?

包括什麼?

AIt includes your air fare, your hotel accommodations and the meals.

包括機票、旅館住宿和三餐。

BCould we have you make all the necessary plane, hotel, and tour reservations?

我們能讓你們安排預訂必要的飛機、飯店和旅程嗎?

AYes. we could do that for you.

是的,我們可以爲你們做這一切。

  二.我是太平洋旅行社的導遊

AGood evening, sir. Are you Mr. Jim Stewart from the States?

晚上好,先生。您是美國來的吉姆·史懷特先生嗎?

BAh, yes, that's right.

是的。

AGlad to meet you. Mr Stewart.I'm the guide from Pacific Tour name is Zhang Hua.

很高興見到您,史懷特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的導遊,我叫張華。

BHello, I was just looking for the guide。

您好,我正在找導遊呢!

AI'm always at your service,sir. By the way,did you have a pleasant trip?

隨時爲您效勞,先生。對了,一路上邇好嗎?

BNot bad. But I've made too many flights these days.I could hardly remember how many take offs and landings I've been through these three days.I think we all feel a bit tired.

還可以。可是這些天淨乘飛機了。都幾乎記不清這三天早我經歷了多少次起飛和降落了。我想我們都累了。

AWell, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.

那我們馬上去酒店好嗎?我已爲您預訂了房間。

BWonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.

太好了,我真想盡快洗個桑拿浴。

ASo we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible.I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning,as we are going to visit the Great Wall.

所以我們必須儘快地送您到旅館。希望明天早.卜您能精神煥發充滿活力,因爲我們明天要去參觀長城

BI'm sure we will. Actually,we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.

我一定會的。實際上,我正盼望着能見到這個偉大的奇蹟呢。