當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 關於旅遊購物英語情景對話

關於旅遊購物英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.49K 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來關於旅遊購物英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

關於旅遊購物英語情景對話

 旅遊購物情景對話1

A: Can I be of any service to you?

A:您想要點兒什麼?

B: I've been told that Chinese arts and crafts are famous for their excellent workmanship. We'd like to take some home. What would you recommend?

B:我聽說中國的工藝品做工精湛,很有名氣,我們想帶些回去。你能爲我們推薦點什麼嗎?

A: There are over a thousands kinds of articles in our example,there is tricolored pottery originating in the Tang asty,embroidery,bark,jade carving,just to name a you have anything in mind?

A:我們商店裏有上千種工藝品,僅舉幾個例子,例如,唐三彩、刺繡、蠟染、玉雕等。您考慮好買點什麼了嗎?

B: No, not I think it should be something distinctively easy to carry.

B:還沒有。不過我想應該是極具中國特色的。而且應該便於攜帶。

A:I would suggest you buy paper-cuts,embroidery and are very easy to carry.

A:我建議你們買些剪紙、刺繡、蠟染,這些東西便於攜帶。

B: So,we'd like to see some embroidery.

B:既然如此,我們想看看刺繡。

 旅遊購物情景對話2

A:Can I help you, madam?

A:有什麼可以爲您效勞的,夫人?

B: Yes. I'd like to choose a sweater for my son.

B:是的,我想給我的兒子挑選一件毛衣。

A: l see. Do you have any ideas so far?

A:我知道了。您有什麼想法了嗎?

B: Not yet. Can you give me some suggestions?

B:還沒有。你能給我一些建議嗎?

A: Sure, madam. But may l know how old he is?

A:當然可以,夫人。我可以知道您兒子多大了嗎?

B:Thirteen.

B:13歲。

A:And the height?

A:多高呢?

B: About 158cm. He likes to wear loose-fitting sweaters.

B:158公分。他喜歡寬鬆一點的毛衣。

A: I see. How about this one? It's very fashionable and popular among teenagers.

A:知道了,這件怎麼樣呢?這件很時髦,而且在年輕人中間非常流行。

B: I don't think he'll like prefers simple styles.

B:我覺得他不喜歡這件。他比較喜歡簡單的圖案。

A: How about this one then?

A:那麼這件呢?

B: The style is all right, but "m not sure about the color. Let me think for a while.

B:這個圖案可以,但是我不確定顏色行不行。讓我想想。

  旅遊購物情景對話3

A: That China-gown of Tang-Dynasty style is so beautiful. Would you show it to me, please?

A:那件唐裝旗袍太漂亮了。請給我看看好嗎?

B: Absolutely. Here it is.

B:當然可以,給您看吧。

A: Could I try it on?

A:我能試穿嗎?

B: Please do, the fitting-room is over there.

B:請試吧。試衣間在那邊。

A: It feels a little tight around the waist. Do you have a bigger one?

A:我覺得腰部有點緊。有大點的嗎?

B: I'm sorry. We don't have this color in your size. We have some green ones in your size. Would you please have a look at this green one?

B:對不起,您要的這種顏色我們沒有。您要的尺寸,我們有綠色的。您看看這件綠色的吧?

A: OK. How much does it cost?

A:好的,多少錢?

B: It's 486 yuan.

B:486元。

 旅遊購物情景對話4

A:Is it a present for someone?

A:是送給維的禮物嗎?

B: Yes. It's a birthday present for my fianc likes collecting porcelain vases very much.I am thinking buying one for him all the time.

B:是送給我未婚夫的生日禮物。他很喜歡收藏瓷花瓶。我一直都想買一個送給他。

A: Your fianc e is a lucky man! Then how would you like me to wrap it?

A:您的未婚夫真幸運!那您希望怎麼包裝呢?

B: Wrap I.c with black paper. Be sure there are white roses on then tie it with a red ribbon.

B:用黑色紙包裝,上面要有白色玫瑰花,然後用紅色絲帶捆紮。

A: Do you want to write something on it?

A:你需要在上面寫字嗎?

B: Yes. Please write my fianc e is name on the ribbon. His name is Black.

B:是的,將我未婚夫的名字寫在絲帶上。他叫布萊克。

A: No problem. Please take a seat and wait a moment.

A:好的,沒問題。您先坐着等會兒。

(15 minutes later, miss A handed the vase that she had wrapped to miss B)

(15分鐘之後,A小姐把包好的碗遞給B小姐。)

B: You have made a mistake on my fianc e is name. He's Black. B-L-A-C-K.

B:你把我未婚夫的名字寫錯了。他叫布萊克,B-L-A-C-K。

A: l'm sorry, miss.I will tie it with another ribbon. It won't go wrong this time.

A:對不起,女士。我重新換一根絲帶捆紮,這次不會再出錯了。

B: How long should I wait then?

B:那我還要等多長時間?

A: It will be OK soon. I do apologize for wasting you so much time.

A:馬上就好。真是太抱歉了,浪費您這麼多時間。