當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 購物英語 > 關於出國旅遊購物英語對話

關於出國旅遊購物英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.01W 次

英語是世界上普遍使用的語言,許多國家都在強化和改革基礎教育階段英語教學,英語教學得到了極大的重視,尤其是初中英語口語教學也越來越受到關注。小編精心收集了關於出國旅遊購物英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

關於出國旅遊購物英語對話
  關於出國旅遊購物英語對話篇1

Vera: Is there a mirror around here?

薇拉:這附近有鏡子嗎?

Salesgirl: Over there. Turn left and go straight to the end.

銷售小姐:在那兒,左轉走到頭。

Vera: I like this scarf, which goes with my coat. What's the material?

薇拉:我喜歡這條圍巾,正好和我的外套相配。這是什麼材質的?

Salesgirl: This scarf is 100% wool. It feels very soft and very warm to wear.

銷售小姐:這條圍巾是100%純羊毛的。摸起來很柔軟,戴起來很暖和。

Vera: It is. How much is it?

薇拉:確實如此。多少錢呢?

Salesgirl: It's 500 yuan.

銷售小姐:500元。

Vera: I'm your member. Can I get any discount?

薇拉:我是你們的會員,可以給我打折嗎?

Salesgirl: Yes. We have a 10% discount for you.

銷售小姐:是的。我們給會員打九折。

  關於出國旅遊購物英語對話篇2

May: Look, Baby! The ad says the price of silver in that store is so cheap. It's only 9 yuan pergram.

梅:看,寶貝!廣告上說那家店的銀很便宜,每克只要9元錢。

Beck: Yes, it is a sound price.

貝克:是,真是不錯的價格。

May: Shall we go and have a look?

梅:我們去看看吧?

Beck: OK. Do you want to buy any silver jewels?

貝克:好。你想要買銀飾?

May: No, I don't need any myself, but one of my friends got a baby recently. I want to give thebaby some small gifts and in China it's a tradition to give baby silver bangles.

梅:不是,我自己不需要,但是我的一個朋友最近剛生寶寶了,我想給那個寶寶買點兒禮物,在中國給新生寶寶送銀手鐲是傳統。

Beck: Why?

貝克:爲什麼呢?

May: In China, we believe that silver means auspicious and happy.

梅:在中國,我們認爲銀代表着吉祥和幸福。

Beck: I see.

貝克:明白了。

  關於出國旅遊購物英語對話篇3

Megan: How much do you want for this?

梅根:這塊表多少錢?

Shopkeeper: 900 yuan.

店家:900元。

Megan: Don't you try to rip me off! I know what this watch is worth. 600 yuan at most.

梅根:別想坑我!我知道這塊表值多少錢,最多600元。

Shopkeeper: No way! It costs me more than that. 850 yuan at least.

店家:不可能!我的進價都比這高。至少850元。

Megan: Well, if you can give me a better deal, I'll take it.

梅根:好吧,如果你給我個好點兒的價格,我就買了。

Shopkeeper: 800 yuan. Take it or leave it.

店家:800元,不買就算了。

Megan: I'll give you 650 yuan.

梅根:我出650元。

Shopkeeper: I can't do it. Give me 750 yuan, and it's yours. And that's really my final price.

店家:這可不行。給我750元,這塊表就是你的了。這是我的最低價了。

Megan: Well, though it's not my ideal price, but I really like this watch. OK, I'll take it. Wrap it for me, please.

梅根:好吧,雖然不是我最理想的價格,但是我真的喜歡這塊表。好吧,我買了,請幫我包起來。

  關於出國旅遊購物英語對話篇4

Sales: Here is your necklace Madam, and I hope you will come again.

銷售:女士,這是您的項鍊,希望您下次再來。

Susan: Maybe I will. By the way, I still have something to consult.

蘇珊:會的。順便說一下,我還有些問題想諮詢一下。

Sales: Yes, at your service.

銷售:好,您請問。

Susan: What kind of service do you provide for me after I purchased this?

蘇珊:我買了這條項鍊後,你們給我提供哪些售後服務呢?

Sales: Madam, I can assure you that we offer the highest quality of care for all of our customers. We accept return of goods within a month and will be responsible for further clearance and maintenance forever.

銷售:女士,我可以向您保證我們爲顧客提供的服務是最好的。我們的產品一個月內包退,終生保修。

Susan: Sounds great. And what should I show you if I need to clear it?

蘇珊:聽起來不錯。那如果我要清洗項鍊,需要出示什麼嗎?

Sales: Nothing, Madam, we have your VIP ID already. It will be our honor and responsibility to service you.

銷售:不用,女士,我們已經有您的貴賓賬號了。爲您服務將是我們的榮幸和責任。

Susan: That would be great.

蘇珊:那就太好了。


看了“關於出國旅遊購物英語對話”的人還看了:

1.出國旅遊購物常見英語對話

2.關於旅遊購物英語情景對話

3.旅遊購物英語情景對話

4.有關旅遊購物英語口語對話

5.出國旅遊英語情景對話