當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 購物英語 > 關於購物英語情景對話閱讀

關於購物英語情景對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.29K 次

隨着中國對外交流的日益頻繁,整個社會越來越重視英語的應用。英語口語表達作爲英語的最重要的應用形式。本站小編整理了關於購物英語情景對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 63.75%;">關於購物英語情景對話閱讀
  關於購物英語情景對話篇一

S: Good afternoon, ma'am. Can I help you find an hing?

店員:午安,小姐。要我幫你找東西嗎?

C: No, thanks. I'm just looking.

顧客:不用,謝謝,我只是看看而已。

S: We have a special on these skirts this week. Would you like to try one on?

店員:這個禮拜這些裙子是特價品,請問你要試穿一件看看嗎?

C: No, thank you. I don't need any skirts.

顧客:不要,謝謝。我不需要任何裙子。

S: How about a blouse? This one here is the latest fashion.

店員:女用襯衫怎麼樣?這邊這一件是最新款的。

C: No, thank you.

顧客:不要,謝謝。

S: Why not try on this lovely pair of shorts? I'm sure they'd look fabulous on you.

店員:何不試穿這件可愛的短褲呢?你穿起來一定非常好看哦。

C: No doubt. Look, I'm just browsing. If I need your help, I'll let you know.

顧客:那當然。是這樣啦,我只隨便看看而已。如果我需要你幫忙,我會讓你知道。

S: Take a look at this dress Don't you think it's perfect for you, ma'am? Uh, where are you going, ma'am? Ma'am?

店員:看看這件衣服!小姐,你不認爲它非常適合你嗎?喂,小姐,你去哪 兒呢?小姐?

  關於購物英語情景對話篇二

C: Okay, I want to change¥22,000.

顧客:好的,我要換22,000日元。

C2: Could you please fill out this form?

乙店員:請你填這張表格好嗎?

C: Okay, here you are. ( She hands the completed form and the money to the clerk. )

顧客:好了,給你。(她拿了填好的表格和錢給銀行職員。)

C2 : Here's your $200.

乙店員:200美元給你。

C : Thank you very much.

顧客:非常謝謝你。

C2 : Thank you.

乙店員:謝謝。

  關於購物英語情景對話篇三

The customer is looking for a watch.

顧客正在找他喜歡的手錶。

S: Let me suggest this one. It's an excellent watch, it looks good, and it's only $100.

店員:我向您推薦這個。它是一隻非常好的手錶,美觀,而且只賣100元而已。

C: Hmm. That's not too bad. Does it have a stopwatch?

顧客:唔,還不錯,它上面有秒錶嗎?

S: Uh, no. Analog watches don't come with stopwatches. You'll have to get a digital if you wanta stopwatch.

店員:嗯,沒有,指針式手錶沒有秒錶,如果您要有秒錶的,就得買電子錶。

C: Oh. I see. Where are your digital watches?

顧客:哦,我懂了。你們的電子錶放在哪裏?

S: Right here.

店員:就在這裏。

C: I don't like this kind as much. Never mind the stopwatch then. I'll take that other one. Doyou take checks?

顧客:我對這款式不怎麼喜歡,就別提秒錶了,我買先前那一款的。你們收支票嗎?

S: Yes. Make it out to Time After Time.

店員:當然,支票就開給Time After Time.

C: Here you are.

顧客:這是我的支票。

S: Thank you.

店員:謝謝您。

  關於購物英語情景對話篇四

The caller is purchasing an airline ticket.

打電話的人正在買機票。

T: What date would you like to depart, sir?

旅行社職員:您想哪天啓程呢,先生?

C: Do you have any seats for September 16th?

打電話者:你們9月16日有位子嗎?

T: Let's see... I'm afraid the 16th is fully booked. But I have seats for the 17th.

旅行社職員:我看看……恐怕16號已經訂滿了。但17號有位子。

C: The 17th will be fine.

打電話者:17號可以。

T: And what date will you be returning?

旅行社職員:那您要哪一天回來呢?

C: Hmm, I guess on the 28th.

打電話者:嗯,我想是28號吧。

T: Okay, you' re booked on American Airlines flight 710,departing JFK at 6: 40 p. m. onSeptember 17th. Your return flight is flight 711, 'departing London' s HeathrowAirport at11:15 a. m. on September 28th.

旅行社職員:好的,您訂的是9月17日晚上6:40在肯尼迪機場起飛的美國航空710班機。回程是9月28日早上111:15在倫敦希思羅機場起飛的711班機。

C: Sounds good. Thanks a lot.

打電話者:聽起來很不錯,真謝謝你。

  關於購物英語情景對話篇五

The customer has just picked out a shirt and a pair of pants and the salesperson is gift-wrapping them for him.

顧客只挑了一件襯衫和一條褲子,接着店員把它們包起來給他。

C: What is your policy on returns?

顧客:你們怎麼處理退貨的事?

S:If you bring them back with your receipt within seven days, you'll get a full refund. Also, ifyou need alterations to the pants, just bring them in and we'll do them for free.

店員:如果您在7日之內攜帶收據退貨,就可全額退款。此外,如果您需修改褲子,就把它們帶來,我們會免費服務

C: Sounds good.

顧客:聽起來不錯。

S: That'll be $70, please. Will you be paying by cash or charge?

店員:一共70美元,您要付現金還是刷卡呢?

C: Charge. Here's my card.

顧客:刷卡,這是我的卡。

S: Okay, sir, here you are. Thank you very much.

店員:好了,先生,請收回去。非常謝謝您。

C: Thank you.

顧客:謝謝。


看了“關於購物英語情景對話”的人還看了:

1.英語購物情境對話

2.商店常用購物英語對話及講解

3.購物中如何用英語交流

4.商店購物常用英語口語

5.有關購物情景對話