當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於日常生活英語對話

關於日常生活英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.72K 次

隨着中國經濟的發展和與國際社會聯繫日益緊密,中國人對於英語的重視也與日俱增,對於英語學習的狂熱程度愈發高漲。本站小編整理了關於日常生活英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 150.23%;">關於日常生活英語對話
  關於日常生活英語對話一

Lily: Ann, do you have time next Monday?

安,下星期一有時間嗎?

Ann: Yeah, what’s up?

有啊。什麼事?

Lily: Next Monday is my birthday, and I would like to attend my party.

下星期一是我生日,我想邀請你參加我的派對。

Ann: Wow. I will go.

哇,我要去。

Lily: Great!

太棒了。

Ann: When and where?

時間和地點呢?

Lily: Five o’clock that afternoon, and in my place, you know?

那天下午五點,在我房間,你知道嗎?

Ann: Yes, I know. I appreciate your invitation.

是的,我知道,感謝你的邀請。

Lily: I am going to invite other guys. See you that day.

我還要去邀請其他人呢,那天見了。

Ann: See you.

再見。

  關於日常生活英語對話二

關於抗旱救災

Ann: Ah, what a pity. The vacation is over.

啊,真遺憾了,假期結束了。

Lily: Yeah, where have you been to?

是啊,你去哪裏了?

Ann: I went to Yunnan Province.

我去了雲南了。

Lily: Did you have fun?

你玩得開心嗎?

Ann: Yeah, but you know, the drought in the three southwest province is really serious.

恩啊,但是西南三省的乾旱真的很嚴重。

Lily: I have heard that news. I am sorry for them.

我有聽到這個消息,我真的很同情他們。

Ann: Me too.

我也是。

Lily: Do you know what steps does the government take?

但是你知道政府採取了什麼措施嗎?

Ann: Top Chinese leaders in recent days have said fighting the drought is a priority, declaring a state of emergency and promising millions of dollars in emergency-relief funding and irrigation.

中國高層領導人近日已經表示抗旱是當務之急,啓動了一級抗旱應急響應,並承諾下撥上億元的緊急救災資金和水利設施資金。

Lily: That is good. I also took part in the contribution.

很好啊,我也參加了捐款了。

  關於日常生活英語對話三

我沒辦法和你一起

I am sorry to tell you that I can’t go out with you.

很抱歉沒辦法和你出去了。

John: What happened?

怎麼啦?

Ann: You know, John, my boyfriend and he is coming here to visit me this weekend.

你知道的,約翰,我男朋友這週末要來看我。

John: So you would like to go out with him?

所以你要和他出去?

Ann: Not exactly, he said he want to know some of my friends.

也不完全是,他說他想認識我的幾個朋友。

John: Who does he want to know?

他想認識誰啊?

Ann: You and Jane are my best friends. I want to introduce you to him.

你和簡是我最好的朋友,我想把你們介紹給他。

John: I am no problem. How about Jane?

我是沒問題,簡呢?

Ann: I think there might be no problem. And we can go out next weekend, could we?

我想可能沒問題吧,我們可以下個星期再去,可以嗎?

John: Yes, we could. I understand completely.

恩,可以啊,我完全明白。

  關於日常生活英語對話四

撥錯電話號碼了

Hey, why didn’t you answer my phone?

嘿,你爲什麼沒接我電話?

Amy: When did you call me?

你什麼時候給我打電話的?

Ann: Last night, I want you to come here earlier.

昨晚,我想要你早點來這兒。

Amy: Which phone number did you dial? My house’s telephone or my cell phone?

你打的是哪個電話號碼?我家的還是我的手機?

Ann: Your cell phone.

你的手機。

Amy: Impossible, there wasn’t any record.

不可能。沒記錄啊。

Ann: But I really did. Look, this is the record.

但是我真的打了,看,這是通話記錄。

Amy: How come? Wait, this is not my phone number. You’ve dialed the wrong number.

怎麼會這樣?等等,這不是我的電話號碼。你撥錯電話號碼了。

Ann: Ah, yes, I dialed the wrong number. I am sorry.

啊,是的,我打錯電話了,抱歉。

Amy: Be careful next time.

下次認真點哦。


看了“關於日常生活英語對話”的人還看了:

1.日常生活英語對話

2.有關日常生活情景對話

3.生活常用英語對話

4.日常生活英語情景對話

5.日常生活情景對話