當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 生活英語情景對話:旅行小建議

生活英語情景對話:旅行小建議

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.63W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">生活英語情景對話:旅行小建議

Todd:Jason, actually I'm going to England this summer.

Jason, 今年夏天我要去英國。

Jason:Really?

真的呀?

Todd:Yeah can you give me some advice about where I should go. I'm gonna have about one week.

對啊。你能給我些建議嗎?我該去哪。我打算在那兒呆一個禮拜。

Jason:One week. What I suggest you do then is stay in the suburbs of London for a start, because it's a lot cheaper. If you stay in North London then you can spend all your money on rent. And I guess you should go around Central London. That's where all the tourist attractions are. That's where all the night life is. It's just got everything you need really, but like I said rent is way too expensive there, so.

一個禮拜。那我建議你先去坐坐倫敦的地鐵,因爲那很便宜。如果你住在北倫敦,租金會花光你身上所有的錢。我覺得你應該去倫敦市中心逛逛。那兒集中了所有的旅遊景點。那也是夜生活開始的地方。那兒確確實實可以得到你想要的一切,但就像我說的那樣,租金特別貴。

Todd:OK, now I was thinking of taking a day trip to Oxford or Cambridge or Bath. What would you recommend?

好的。我現在在想抽出一天的時間逛逛牛津,劍橋和巴斯大學。你有什麼推薦的嗎?

Jason:It depends really. Bath has got a lot of history. I guess Oxford is a lot quieter, but again there is a lot of nightlife there as well. It really depends what you want to do, but Bath is good for history, definitely.

視情況而定。巴斯大學有很悠久的歷史。我想牛津會安靜一些,然後那兒又會有很多夜生活。真的是取決於你想做什麼,但是巴斯一定是對歷史知識有所幫助。

好的。那劍橋怎麼樣呢?

Todd:OK. What about Cambridge?

我不是很瞭解劍橋。我還沒有去過那兒。

Jason:Cambridge I'm not too sure about. I haven't been there so.

哦是嘛。好的。那如果我想去牛津或巴斯,該怎麼去呢?我用開車嗎?

Todd:Oh, really. OK. If I want to go to Oxford or to Bath, how can I get there? Do I have to drive?

最簡單的方式就是坐小火車。那是可以變的,就要看你想出多少錢了。它有點類似於日本火車。但是坐到劍橋或巴斯這麼遠的距離價錢可是相當地貴,大概要30英鎊,那真是一筆不小的數目。

Jason:The easiest way is to get a train. It can vary how much you wanna pay really. It's kind of similar to Japanese trains. But traveling as far as Cambridge and Bath would be quite expensive, maybe 30 pounds, which is quite a lot of money really, so.

  生活英語情景對話:攀登富士山

Todd: OK, Steven, what do you want to talk about?

好,Steven,你想談點什麼呢?

Steven: Hiking!

徒步旅行!

Todd: Hiking! Are you a big mountain man?

徒步旅行!你喜歡爬高山嗎?

Steven: Yeah, yeah, I really love getting out into the mountains.

是的是的!我特別喜歡出去爬山。

Todd: What mountains have you climbed?

你都爬什麼山?

Steven: Well, recently, I climbed Mt. Fuji.

恩,最近我爬的富士山。

Todd: Wow, how long did it take you to get to the top?

哇,爬上山頂你用了多久啊?

Steven: Well, I actually climbed Mt. Fuji on four different occasions.

恩,事實上,我已經在四個不同的時刻爬過富士山了。

Todd: Wow, really!

哇,真的嘛!

Steven: Yeah, so it was different times each trek.

是的,每次徒步都是在不同的時間段。

Todd: OK, did you go in summer or in spring?

哦,你是夏天還是春天去的啊?

Steven: No, actually, the first time I went in, to climb Fuji was in the winter.

不,事實上,我第一次爬富士山是在冬天。

Todd: Wow, man that must have been cold.

哇,去那兒的人一定會感覺很冷。

Steven: Yeah, well, it wasn't too bad. We had warm clothes and, you know, we were constantly walking, so our body temperature was quite high.

恩,但還好。我們都帶着棉衣,而且你知道的,我們一直都在走,所以我們的體溫很高。

Todd: Didn't you slip on the ice? Wasn't the ice really slippery',event)">slippery?

你沒在冰上滑倒嗎?那些冰真的很滑嗎?

Steven: Well, we had crampons and ice axes with us.

恩,但我們有冰爪和冰斧。

Todd: Really, I'm sorry, you had "crampons"?

真的呀,呃你說你們有“冰爪”?

Steven: Yeah, they're like spikes that go on your feet, yeah, basically ice shoes, yeah, so you can actually walk on the ice with these shoes without slipping, no problem.

對呀,他們就像釘鞋一樣固定在你的腳上。恩,基本上就是冰鞋,這樣在冰上你就不至於滑倒了。

Todd: Really! What was it like on the top?

真的呀!山頂什麼樣啊?

Steven: Well, on that particular occasion we didn't get to the top because it was too late in the day. We would have arrived at the top just as the just was setting and it would have been very dangerous I think coming back down, so.

恩,在一個特定的場合下我們沒上山頂因爲那天太晚了。我們本可以爬上山頂的,但就在快到山頂的時候我覺得那會很危險,所以大家就下來了。

Todd: Because it would have been dark?

因爲當時很黑?

Steven: Yeah, yeah.

對對。

Todd: OK. Wow, well, really impressive.

好的。但,那的確讓人印象深刻。

Steven: Yeah, I really loved it.

對呀,我非常喜歡那份經歷。