當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1121期:分別,分離

迷你對話學地道口語第1121期:分別,分離

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.48W 次

第一, 迷你對話

ing-bottom: 23.91%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1121期:分別,分離

A: How times files! It’s time to say goodbye to you.

時間過得真快。該說再見了。

B: I hate to part company with you.

我真不願意和你高別。

A: So do I. But I have to catch the train.

我也是啊,但是我必須趕火車。

B: Well, I will drive you to the railway station.

那好吧,我開車送你去車站。

第二, 地道表達

part company

1. 解詞釋義

Part company的意思是“分手告別”。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. It's sad that we have to part company with them.

很遺憾我們要與他們分別了。

e.g. I was sorry to part company with such a good friend.

我很難過要與這樣一位好友離別。

第三, 咬文嚼字

say goodbye:再見

e.g. Nothing remains except for me to say goodbye.

最後我該說一聲再見了。

e.g. We went on holiday at such short notice that I didn't say goodbye to Eric.

我們動身去休假之前十分倉促,我來不及向埃裏克告別。

catch the train:乘火車

e.g. We suddenly discovered that it was too late to catch the train.

我們突然發覺已來不及趕上火車了。

e.g. You'd better jump to it if you want to catch the train.

如果你想趕上那班火車,你最好快點。

drive sb. to somewhere:開車送某人到某地

e.g. Relax. It will not take a minute to drive you there .

放心吧。 很快就可以把您送到那裏的。

e.g. If my car was working I would drive you to the station.

要不是我的車壞了,我會開車送你去車站。