當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1362期:已經經歷過;在以前的經歷中

迷你對話學地道口語第1362期:已經經歷過;在以前的經歷中

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.35W 次

第一,迷你對話

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1362期:已經經歷過;在以前的經歷中

A: I have five trips around the whole country under my belt and I'm planning to visit Italy this Summer.

我已經在全國旅遊觀光過5次了,今年暑假,我計劃去意大利遊玩。

B: You'er a lucky dog.

你真幸運。

A: I'm tourist guide, you know.

你知道我是個導遊嘛。

第二,地道表達

under one's belt

解詞釋義

Under one's belt 的意思是“已經歷過”“在以往的經歷中”。

拓展範例

E.g. She already has good academic qualifications under her belt.

她已獲得良好學歷。

E.g. He is a man with a lot of experience under his belt.

他是個閱歷很深的人。

E.g. I've got 50 flight missions under my belt.

我執行過50次飛行任務。

E.g. What they really want is a man with lots of working experiences under his belt.

她們真正想要的是一個有豐富工作經驗的男人。

第三,視野拓展

have a trip:旅行

E.g. We have a trip to Beijing!

我們去北京旅行!

E.g. A business trip? Great. I will not have to cook for at least three days.

出差呀?真棒,我至少三天不必燒飯了。

a lucky dog:幸運兒

E.g. Ian is a lucky dog; his wife has just inherited a small fortune.

伊恩是個幸運兒,他妻子剛剛繼承了一筆財產。

E.g. His wife is both pretty and smart. He's really a lucky dog.

他妻子又漂亮,又能幹。他真是個幸運兒。