當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 教你如何打招呼——社交場合上的問候

教你如何打招呼——社交場合上的問候

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.64W 次

Greetings at a Party or Social Event

教你如何打招呼——社交場合上的問候

It is polite to greet many people at a social event. After you greet people you know look for people you haven't met before. Introduce yourself and start a conversation.


在社交場合同大家打招呼是有禮貌的表現。在同自己認識的人打過招呼後可以尋找那些過去沒見過的人,向對方做自我介紹,然後開始你們的談話。


Tips

•Say hello and introduce yourself to a person who is not in a conversation.


向一個沒有在同別人談話的人致意並介紹自己。


•Talk about your relationship to the host.


說說自己與派對主人的關係。


•Discuss one party related item (food, theme, length of stay).


談談一個與派對相關的事物(例如:派對上的食物、這次派對的主題、準備呆多長時間)。


Useful Phrases

•Who are you here with?


你和誰一起?


•How do you know Jane? (party host)


你是怎麼認識Jane(派對主人)的?


•I don't think we've met.


我們好像沒見過面吧。


•Have you been here long?


你已經來了很久了嗎?


•Have you tried the cheese dip/dessert/punch?


你嘗過這兒的奶酪醬/甜品/賓治嗎?


•Where did you get your costume?


你這套服裝是哪兒來的?


•The food looks great. I can't wait to try the dip.


這些食物看上去很好吃的樣子,我等不及想嘗一口了。


•I love your dress/shirt/hat. It really suits you. (looks good on you)


我喜歡你的裙子/襯衫/帽子,真的與你很相稱。(穿在你身上很漂亮)


•These decorations are wonderful. I love the table cloth/balloons/flowers.


裝飾得太棒了,我喜歡這塊桌布/這些氣球/這些鮮花。


Pair Practice

A: I don't think we've met. I'm Stacey. (hold out hand to shake)


A: 我覺得我們沒見過面吧。我是Stacey。(伸出手握手)


B: Hi Stacey. I'm Carl.


B: 你好Stacey,我是Carl。


A: Hi Carl. So, how do you know Jane?


A: 你好Carl。話說你是怎麼認識Jane的?


B: Oh, Jane and I used to work together at a coffee shop.


B: 噢,我和Jane以前一起在咖啡店工作。


A: Oh, you mean when you were working in Japan?


A: 嗯,你是指你們一起在日本工作的時候?


B: That's right. And how do you know her?


B: 沒錯。那麼你是怎麼認識她的?


A: Actually, Jane is my cousin. Our moms are sisters.


A: 其實Jane是我的表妹,我母親和她母親是姐妹


B: No way! You two don't look anything alike.


B: 不可能的吧!你們兩個長得一點都不像。