當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 面試英語第16章:如何應聘銷售(音頻)

面試英語第16章:如何應聘銷售(音頻)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.76W 次

對銷售人員來說,其以往的經歷與成就、應付困難的能力與韌性、懂得一些銷售技巧與策略、瞭解客戶心理以及會各種談吐技巧都是非常重要的。

面試英語第16章:如何應聘銷售(音頻)

而做銷售員,最重要的就是自信。所以無論你以前有過什麼工作經歷,銷售過何種產品,都要說出來。要自信,不僅對自己,還要對自己銷售的產品自信(confidence in yourself and your products)。

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表達

I came in answer ( /reply /response ) to your advertisement for a salesperson.


我是爲你們登的招聘銷售員的廣告而來的。


I graduated from... I majored in...


我畢業於……,學的是……專業。


As far as I know, your company is a world famous one which produces...


據我所知,貴公司是一家世界著名的……生產商。


When can I get the final decision?


我什麼時候能知道最終結果呢?


CONVERSATIONS 會話

(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

Dialogue 1

I: I see by your resume that you have been working?


I: 你的簡歷上說你一直在工作嗎?


A: Yes, I have worked for four years with a Canadian Company.


A: 是的,我在一家加拿大公司工作過4年。


I: Tell me what you know about our company, please.


I: 請說說你對我們公司的瞭解。


A: Well, Mark Smith, who was the first president, founded the company in Ottawa in 1955. It has 1.5 billion dollars in capital; it employs 8,000 people, and it is the largest company in its field in Canada.


A: 好的,1955年Mark Smith首任董事長在渥太華成立了公司。資本額爲15億加元,有8,000員工, 是加拿大同行業中最大的公司。


I: What do you know about our major products and our share of the market?


I: 關於本公司的產品和市場份額,你知道些什麼?


A: Your company's products are mostly marketed in Canada and the United States, but particularly have sold very well here in China. So I think in the future you'll find China to be a profitable market as well.


A: 貴公司的產品主要在加拿大和美國市場銷售,但在中國市場的銷路非常好,所以我想你會發現中國也是一個容易賺錢的市場。


I: What made you decide to change your job?


I: 你爲什麼決定換工作?


A: Because I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges.


A: 因爲我想換一下工作環境,迎接新挑戰。


I: Do you like this job?


I: 你喜歡這份工作嗎?


A: Yes, I like it very much.


A:我很喜歡。


I: What do you think is the most important qualification for a salesperson?


I: 你認爲對一個銷售員來說最重要的是什麼?


A: I think it is confidence in himself and his products.


A: 我認爲是對他自己和對他產品的自信。


I: I agree with you. Do you have any questions to ask about this job?


I: 我贊成。對這份工作,你有什麼問題要問嗎?


A: Yes, I'd like to know something about the salary.


A: 有,我想知道薪水如何?


I: I think the starting salary for a salesperson is between 1,500 - 2,000 Yuan. But the specific number will be determined according to your sales.


I: 我想起薪是1500-2000元,但具體數目將根據你的銷售情況來定。


A: When can I get the final decision?


A: 我什麼時候能知道最終結果呢?


I: We cannot reach a final decision until we have talked to all of the other five applicants. Anyhow, we'll contact you within this month. All right. Nice meeting you. Good-bye.


I: 我們只有和其他五位應聘者都談過之後才能做出最後決定。但無論如何,我們會在一個月之內聯繫你的。好的,非常高興見到你,再見。


A: Nice meeting you, too. Good-bye.


A: 我也非常高興見到你,再見。


Dialogue 2

A: Good morning. I came in answer to your advertisement for a salesperson.


A: 早上好,我是爲你們登的招聘銷售員的廣告而來的。


I: I see. Will you walk this way, please? What experience have you had?


I: 我知道,請這邊來。你有工作經驗嗎?


A: I'm afraid I haven't had any experience in just this sort of work. I'm studying business administration in college. I want to get a job that would tie in with my studies.


A: 不好意思,我還沒有做過這種工作。我在大學讀工商管理, 我想找一份與我現在所學專業有聯繫的工作。


I: Have you got any selling experience at all?


I: 那你有銷售經驗嗎?


A: I worked in a department store in a small town last summer vacation.


A: 去年暑假我在一家百貨公司工作過。


I: Now tell me about your educational background.


I: 那你說說你的教育情況吧。


A: I graduated from Beijing University. I majored in business administration.


A: 我畢業於北京大學,學的是工商管理專業。


I: What courses have you completed?


I: 你都學過什麼課程?


A: The courses I completed are marketing, business law, business English, statistics, marketing principles, sales management, distribution theory, economies and psychology.


A: 我學過的課程有市場營銷、商業法、商業英語、統計學、市場原理、銷售管理、銷售原理、經濟學和心理學。


I: What subjects did you like most at university?


I: 你在大學時最喜歡哪門課程?


A: I liked sales strategies most.


A: 我最喜歡銷售策略。


I: Why would you like to work with us?


I: 你爲什麼要來我們公司工作?


A: It's an interesting job, and your company is one of the best known. Although I have no work experience as a salesperson, the job description you sent was very interesting. It's a job I have been dreaming of when I was at university.


A: 我對這份工作很感興趣,而且貴公司也是最著名的公司之一。我雖然沒做過銷售員,但你對這份工作的介紹很有趣,這是我大學時夢寐以求的工作。


I: What are your future plans and what kind of expectations do you have of the company?


I: 你將來有何計劃?對公司有何期望?


A: I have an interest in marketing and I would consider graduate study in business in the future. I think my goals will become more clear as I gain experience in sales and marketing.


A: 我對市場營銷感興趣,我會希望將來能讀商業專業的研究生。我想隨着我在銷售和市場方面經驗的增加,我的目標會變得越來越明確。


I: Good. Do you know anything about this company?
I: 那不錯,你瞭解我們公司嗎?

A: Yes, a little. As you mentioned just now, yours is an American capital company. As far as I know your company is a world famous one which produces cosmetics and skincare products.


A: 瞭解一些。正如你剛纔所說的,貴公司是一家美國公司。據我所知, 貴公司是一家世界著名的化妝品和皮膚護理品生產商。


I: Have you got anything to ask me?


I: 你有什麼問題要問我嗎?


A: Will traveling be required in this position?


A: 這份工作需要出差嗎?


I: Yes.


I: 需要。


A: How often?


A: 多久一次?


I: Three times a year at most. How do you feel about this?


I: 最多一年三次。你認爲怎麼樣?


A: That's fine.


A: 那沒關係。