當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第21章:主啊 我將她託付給你(11)

雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第21章:主啊 我將她託付給你(11)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.35K 次

My father was bewildered by all the people gathered outside – politicians, government dignitaries, provincial ministers – who had come to show their sympathy. Even the governor was there;

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第21章:主啊 我將她託付給你(11)
醫院外面聚集着形形色色的人,有政客、政府高層、首席部長,甚至連省督都來了。他們都是來表達對我的同情。但父親被這些人搞得不知所措。

he gave my father 100,000 rupees for my treatment.

省督給了父親十萬盧比,作爲我的醫療費使用。

In our society if someone dies, you feel very honoured if one dignitary comes to your home.

根據我們的傳統,如果家裏有人去世了,有高官來慰問是一件很光榮的事。

But now he was irritated.

但現在父親卻很煩躁。

He felt all these people were just waiting for me to die when they had done nothing to protect me.

他認爲這些人之前完全沒有保護我,現在也只是在等我死去而已。

Later, while they were eating, Atal turned on the TV. My father immediately turned it off.

後來,他們吃飯時,阿塔爾打開了電視,父親立即就關掉了。

He couldn't face seeing news of my attack at that moment.

那時,他無法承受再看到有關我被攻擊的新聞節目了。

When he left the room Maryam switched it back on.

等他離開飯廳,瑪麗安再次打開電視。

Every channel was showing footage of me with a commentary of prayers and moving poems as if I had died.

每個頻道都是我的畫面,配上祈禱和感人的詩句,好像我已經死了一樣。

'My Malala, my Malala,' my mother wailed and Maryam joined her.

“我的馬拉拉,我的馬拉拉啊!”母親大哭起來,瑪麗安也淚流滿面。

Around midnight Colonel Junaid asked to meet my father outside the ICU.

到了大約午夜時,朱奈德上校把父親叫到重症加護病房外面。

'Ziauddin, Malala's brain is swelling.'

“齊亞烏丁,馬拉拉的腦部腫起來了。”

My father didn't understand what this meant.

父親不明白這是什麼意思。

The doctor told him I had started to deteriorate; my consciousness was fading, and I had again been vomiting blood.

朱奈德上校告訴父親,我的情況惡化了:我的意識開始模糊,也再次開始吐血。

Colonel Junaid ordered a third CT scan. This showed that my brain was swelling dangerously.

他送我去做了第三次斷層掃描。掃描結果顯示大腦的腫脹程度很危險。