當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 精選國外英語詩歌

精選國外英語詩歌

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.66W 次

英語詩歌是英語語言的精華。它以最凝練的文字傳遞時間與空間、物質與精神、理智與情感。詩歌本身包含的豐富社會生活內容和藝術內涵,詩歌語言的獨特的美與和諧都使它們具有無窮的魅力。下面本站小編爲大家帶來精選國外英語詩歌,歡迎大家閱讀!

精選國外英語詩歌

 精選國外英語詩歌:我似流雲天自遊

I wandered lonely as a cloud

我孤獨地漫遊,像一朵雲

That floats on high over vales and hills,

在山丘和谷地上飄蕩,

When all at once I saw a crowd,

忽然間我看見一羣

A host, of golden daffodils;

金色的水仙花迎春開放,

Beside the lake, beneath the trees,

在樹蔭下,在湖水邊,

Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

迎着微風起舞翩翩。

Continuous as the stars that shine,

連綿不絕,如繁星燦爛,

And twinkle on the milky way.

在銀河裏閃閃發光,

They stretched in never-ending line

它們沿着湖灣的邊緣

Along the margin of a bay;

延伸成無窮無盡的一行;

Ten thousand saw I at a glance,

我一眼看見了一萬朵,

Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

在歡舞之中起伏顛簸。

The waves beside them danced; but they

粼粼波光也在跳着舞,

Out-did the sparkling waves in glee;

水仙的歡欣卻勝過水波;

A poet could not but be gay,

與這樣快活的伴侶爲伍,

In such a jocund company;

詩人怎能不滿心歡樂!

I gazed--and gazed--but little thought

我久久凝望,卻想象不到

What wealth the show to me had brought.

這奇景賦予我多少財寶

For oft, when on my couch I lie

每當我躺在牀上不眠,

In vacant or in pensive mood,

或心神空茫,或默默沉思,

They flash upon that inward eye

它們常在心靈中閃現,

Which is the bliss of solitude;

那是孤獨之中的福祉;

And then my heart with pleasure fills,

於是我的心便漲滿幸福,

And dances with the daffodils.

和水仙一同翩翩起舞。

精選國外英語詩歌:草原之夜

Night on the prairies,

草原的夜晚,

The supper is over, the fire on the ground burns low,

晚餐過了,活在地上輕輕的燃燒,

The wearied emigrants sleep, wrapt in their blankets;

疲倦了的牧民過着他們的毯子睡着了,

I walk by myself--I stand and look at the stars,

我獨自散步---我站着觀望星星。

which I think nownever realized before.

那些我以前從沒有注意過的星星。

Now I absorb immortality and peace,

現在我想着永生與和平,

I admire death and test propositions.

我羨慕死亡,我思考各種問題。

How plenteous! how spiritual! how resume!

多麼豐饒!多麼高尚!多麼簡明喲!

The same old man and soul--the same old aspirations, and the same content.

同樣的一個老人和靈魂——同樣的舊有的渴望,同樣的滿足。

I was thinking the day most splendid till I saw what the not-day exhibited,

直到我看見非白天所展示的一切,我一直以爲白天最爲光輝燦爛,

I was thinking this globe enough till there sprang out so noiseless around me myriads of other globes.

直到在我的周圍無聲地涌現出千萬個其他的地球,我一直以爲這個地球已經很足夠。

Now while the great thoughts of space and eternity fill me I will measure myself by them,

現在空間和永恆的偉大思想己充滿了我,我要以它們來測量我自己,

And now touch'd with the lives of other globes arrived as far along as those of the earth,

現在我接觸到別的星球的生命,這生命跟大地上的生命一樣來自遙遠的地方,

Or waiting to arrive, or pass'd on farther than those of the earth,

或是將要來到,或是已經超過了大地上的生命,

I henceforth no more ignore them than I ignore my own life,

此後我將不再漠視它們,正如我不漠視我自己的生命,

Or the lives of the earth arrived as far as mine, or waiting to arrive.

或者那些在大地上跟我一樣進展的,或將要來到的生命。

O I see now that life cannot exhibit all to me, as the day cannot,

啊,我現在看出生命不能向我展示出所有的一切,白天也不能展示出所有的一切,

I see that I am to wait for what will be exhibited by death.

我看出我得等待那將由死展示出來的東西。