當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 著名詩人英語詩歌精選

著名詩人英語詩歌精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.88W 次

音樂與詩歌有着密切的聯繫,音樂教學不僅是音樂的學習,同時也是文化的學習,因此在音樂教學中融入詩歌的教學,應成爲音樂教學的重要內容。下面是本站小編帶來的著名詩人英語詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">著名詩人英語詩歌精選
  著名詩人英語詩歌精選

  THE SIGNIFICANCE OF FAILURE

Robert H. Schuller 羅伯特。H.舒勒

陳採霞譯

Failure doesn't mean you are a failure,

It does mean you haven't succeeded yet.

失敗並不代表你是個失敗者,

它只表明你尚未成功。

Failure doesn't mean you have accomplished nothing,

It does mean you have learned something.

失敗並不代表你一無所獲,

它只表明你吸取了一次教訓。

Failure doesn't mean you have been a fool,

It does mean you had a lot of faith.

失敗並不代表你很愚蠢,

它只表明你信心百倍。

Failure doesn't mean you?ve been disgraced,

It does mean you were willing to try.

失敗並不代表你無臉見人,

它只表明你百折不回。

Failure doesn't mean you don?t have it,

It does mean you have to do something in a different way.

失敗並不代表你工夫白費,

它只表明你的做事方法尚待改進。

Failure doesn't mean you are inferior,

It does mean you are not perfect.

失敗並不代表你低人一等。

它只表明你並非完人。

Failure doesn't mean you?ve wasted your life,

It does mean you have a reason to start afresh.

失敗並不代表你浪費生命,

它只表明你有理由重新開始。

Failure doesn't mean you should give up,

It does mean you must try harder.

失敗並不代表你應該放棄,

它只表明你要加倍努力。

Failure doesn't mean you?ll never make it,

It does mean it will take a little longer.

失敗並不代表成功永不屬於你,

它只表明你要付出更多的時間。

Failure doesn't mean God has abandoned you,

It does mean God has a better idea.

失敗並不代表上帝已經拋棄你,

它只表明上帝還有更好的主意

  著名詩人英語詩歌閱讀

  MY LOVE IS LIKE A RED RED ROSE

  一朵紅紅玫瑰

Oh my love is like a red red rose

啊,我的愛人像一朵紅紅的玫瑰,

That's newly sprung in june:

六月裏迎風除開

Oh my love is like the melodie

啊,我的愛人像一曲甜蜜的歌

That's sweetly play'd in tune.

唱得合拍又柔和

As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,

我的好姑娘,多麼美麗的人兒!

So deep in love am I

我呀,多麼深的愛情!

And I will love thee still, my dear

親愛的,我永遠愛你!

Till a' the seas gang dry

縱使大海乾枯水流盡。

Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear

縱使大海乾枯水流盡,

And the rocks melt wi' the sun

太陽將岩石燒成灰,

I will love thee still, my dear

親愛的,我永遠愛你,

While the sands of life shall run

只要我生命猶存。

And fare thee weel, my only love!

珍重吧,我唯一的愛人。

And fare thee weel a while!

珍重吧,讓我們暫時別離。

And I will come again, my love

但我註定要回來。

Though it were ten thousand mile.

哪怕千里萬里!

  著名詩人英語詩歌學習

I’ll give you some advice about life.

給你生活的忠告

Eat more roughage;

多吃些粗糧;

Do more than others expect you to do and do it pains;

給別人比他們期望的更多,並用心去做;

Remember what life tells you;

熟記生活告訴你的一切;

Don’t take to heart every thing you hear. Don’t spend all that you have. Don’t sleep as long asyou want;

不要輕信你聽到的每件事,不要花光你的所有,不要想睡多久就睡多久;

Whenever you say” I love you”, please say it honestly;

無論何時說“我愛你”,請真心實意;

Whevever you say” I’m sorry”, please look into the other person’s eyes;

無論何時說“對不起”,請看對方的眼睛;

Fall in love at first sight;

相信一見鍾情;

Don’t neglect dreams;

請不要忽視夢想;

Love deeply and ardently, even if there is pain, but this is the way to make your life complete;

深情熱烈地愛,也許會受傷,但這是使人生完整的唯一方法;

Find a way to settle, not to dispute;

用一種明確的方法解決爭議,不要冒犯;

Never judge people by their appearance;

永遠不要以貌取人;

Speak slowly, but think quickly;

慢慢地說,但要迅速地想;

When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, simle and say, “Why do youwant to know?”

當別人問你不想回答的問題時,笑着說:“你爲什麼想知道?”

Remember that the man who can shoulder the most risk will gain the deepest love and thesupreme accomplishment;

記住:那些敢於承擔最大風險的人才能得到最深的愛和最大的成就;

Call you mother on the phone. If you can’t, you may think of her in your heart;

給媽媽打電話,如果不行,至少在心裏想着她;

When someone sneezes say, “God bless you”;

當別人打噴嚏時,說一聲“上帝保佑”;

If you fail, don’t forget to learn your lesson;

如果你失敗了,千萬別忘了汲取教訓;

Remember the three “ respects” ect yourself, respect others, stand on dignity and payattention to your behavior;

記住三個“尊”: 尊重你自己; 尊重別人; 保持尊嚴, 對自己的行爲負責;

Don’t let a little dispute break up a great friendship;

不要讓小小的爭端損毀了一場偉大的友誼;

Whenever you find your wrongdoing, be quick with reparation!

無論何時你發現自己做錯了,竭盡所能去彌補;動作要快!

Whenever you make a phone call smile when you pick up the phone, because someone can feelit!

無論什麼時候打電話,摘起話筒的時候請微笑,因爲對方能感覺到!

Marry a person who likes talking; because when you get old, you’ll find that chatting to be agreat advantage;

找一個你愛聊的人結婚;因爲年紀大了後,你會發覺喜歡聊天是一個人最大的優點;