當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 英語詩歌朗誦著名詩歌

英語詩歌朗誦著名詩歌

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.86K 次

詩歌作爲語言的精華,對於陶冶情操,培養人文精神,有着不可取代的作用。本站小編整理了著名英語詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">英語詩歌朗誦著名詩歌
  著名英語詩歌篇一

That Tender Is That Autumn

最是那秋的溫柔

By Angela RenTr. Zhao Yanchun

任雨玲

frost dresses the maple with a bridal veil,

霜爲楓葉披上了婚紗

extra red,

那別樣的紅,

like the fair complexion of the bride

宛若新娘的嬌顏

  著名英語詩歌篇二

If You Forget Meby Pablo Neruda

如果你忘了我——帕布羅·聶魯達

I want you to know one thing,

希望你知道

You know how this is.

這是我的想法

If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window,

當我憑窗凝望姍姍而來的秋日紅枝上的明月

If I touch near the fire, the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log,

當我輕觸火堆旁似有似無的塵燼或是褶皺層層的木柴

Everything carries me to you,

我的心兒就會飛向你

As if everything that exists.

似乎一切都有了

Aromas, light, medals,

芬芳,光明和榮譽

Or little boats that sail toward.

就像小舟蕩向島嶼

those isles of your that wait for me,

那裏,你等候着我

Well now. If little by little,

然而,假若

You stop loving me,

你對我的愛情淡去

I shall stop loving you,

我的愛火也會

Little by little.

漸漸熄滅。

If suddenly you forget me,

如果瞬間你忘了我

Do not look for me,

別來找我

For I shall already have forgotten you.

因爲我早已把你忘懷。

If you think it long and mad,

我生命中

the wind of banners that passes through my life,

過往的獵獵疾風如果你嫌棄它過於悠長,瘋狂

And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots,

而決意離我而去在我愛情所深埋的心之岸

Remember, that on that day, at that hour,

記住,彼時彼刻,

I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.

我將舉起雙臂搖斷愛的根脈憩於他方。

But, if each day, each hour,

但是,如果每時每刻

You feel that you are destined for me,

如果你也感覺到你是我的真命天子

with implacable sweetness,

能共享奇妙的甜蜜

If each day a flower climbs,

每天綻若鮮花

up to your lips to seek me.

如果你迎向我的紅脣

Ah my love, ah my own,

啊,我的愛人,我心裏

in me all that fire is repeated,

所有的愛火將再度燃起,

In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten.

永不會消失,永不被忘記

My love feeds on your love, beloved,

我情因你愛而生,愛人啊

And as long as you live,

情長今生

it will be in your arms without leaving mine.

不離你我臂彎。

  著名英語詩歌篇三

No Man Is An Island

沒有誰是一座孤島

——John Donn

——約翰•多恩

No man is an island,

entire of itself;

every man is a piece of the continent,

a part of the main;

沒有誰是一座孤島,

在大海里獨踞;

每個人都像一塊小小的泥土,

連接成整個陸地。

if a clod be washed away by the sea,

Europe is the less,

as well as if a promontory were,

as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were:

如果有一塊泥土被海水沖刷,

歐洲就會失去一角,

這如同一座山岬,

也如同一座莊園,

無論是你的還是你朋友的。

any man's death diminishes me,

because I am involved in mankind,

and therefore,

never send to know for whom the bell tolls;

it tolls for thee.

無論誰死了,

都是我的一部分在死去,

因爲我包含在人類這個概念裏。

因此,

不要問喪鐘爲誰而鳴,

喪鐘爲你而鳴。


看了“著名英語詩歌”的人還看了:

1.經典英語詩朗誦

2.關於著名英文詩歌朗讀

3.著名英語詩歌朗誦摘抄

4.著名中英文詩歌朗誦摘抄

5.關於最著名的英文詩朗誦

6.著名的經典英語詩歌朗誦