當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 有關國慶節英文詩歌精選

有關國慶節英文詩歌精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.2K 次

國慶之夜,天安門廣場燃放禮花,五彩繽紛,光彩奪目。小編精心收集了有關國慶節英文詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

有關國慶節英文詩歌精選
  有關國慶節英文詩歌篇1

National Song Of the motherland《國慶頌》

You have gone through an extraordinary XX years,

你走過了不平凡的XX年,

As long a baby has become the prime of life,

像一個嬰兒長成了壯年,

Today, you are full of vitality, and the distribution of vigor and

今日您正充滿活力,散發着蓬勃的朝氣,

You have all kinds of hardships, there were laughter.

您有過磨難,也有過歡笑.

After a rough and rugged, tomorrow will be better.

歷經了崎嶇坎坷,明天將更加美好.

In the past XX years,

XX年來,

You earthshaking changes have taken place,

你發生了翻天覆地的變化,

Your growing prosperity of the people.

您的國力日益強大.

Your strength is growing stronger and stronger.

你凝聚了天下炎黃子孫的心啊!

You won the respect of the world's attention.

您贏得了世界尊重的目光.

Now you are our emotions and work hard,

現在您正意氣奮發,

Entering the new century,

走進了新的世紀,

Today, in celebrating this festival,

在天,在這節日裏

From the heart, I say to you,

我從心底裏向您說一聲,

Hello,mother !

祖國,您好!

  有關國慶節英文詩歌篇2

我和祖國一起走過

Climb over five thousand years,

爬過五千年的溝溝坎坎,

Side banner will give you the bright,

將一面鮮豔的旗幟交給你,

My dear motherland.

我親愛的祖國。

Hence,

從此,

I am not going to crawl,

我不再爬行

Hence,

從此,

I will not be subjected to slavery,

我不再遭受奴役,

Hence,

從此,

my monument in the new China,

我的腰桿在新中國的豐碑下,

Straight into a stand of Trees.

挺立成一棵筆直的樹木。

Trees,

樹木,

I am just an ordinary tree.

我只是一棵平常的樹木。

Spray can not be turned into the new China will be singing the songs around the clock;

不能變成浪花將新中國的讚歌日夜高唱;

Clouds can not become a new China dress China and the United States movement.

也不能變成雲朵裝扮新中國的華美樂章。

I am just a normal tree,

我只是一棵平常的樹木,

Incoming sand standing place

站在風沙來襲的地方,

With my brothers and sisters together

與我的兄弟姐妹一道,

For my motherland green barriers erected.

爲我的祖國築起一道綠色的屏障。

I am just a normal tree,

我只是一棵平常的樹木,

Standing on the shore of the choppy,

站在波濤洶涌的岸邊,

With my brothers and sisters together

與我的兄弟姐妹一道,

For my country to increase the strength of Haiphong.

爲我的祖國增加海防的力量。

I am just a normal tree,

我只是一棵平常的樹木,

Standing on ice and snow of the north sky,

站在冰雪滿天的北國,

With my brothers and sisters together

與我的兄弟姐妹一道,

For my sculpture image of the motherland.

爲我的祖國雕塑英姿颯爽的形象。

I am just a normal tree,

我只是一棵平常的樹木,

Hot side of the south,

站在酷熱難耐的南方,

With my brothers and sisters together

與我的兄弟姐妹一道,

For my country to open up a cool road.

爲我的祖國開闢一條陰涼的大道。

I am just a normal tree,

我只是一棵平常的樹木,

Even if I fall,

即使我倒下,

Also let the speeding train,

也要讓飛馳的列車,

With young Chinese,

帶着年輕的中國,

To break through the fog of financial crisis,

衝破金融危機的迷霧,

Direct access to the full glory of a new era.

直達光輝燦爛的新紀元。

  有關國慶節英文詩歌篇3

Alas, what a nation

Once stricken by impoverishment

Overcome by failings

Ridden by sufferings

And trampled by turbulence

Ah, what a country

Today filled by riches

Marked with successes

Possessed by happiness

And promised with prosperity

Such nation is the Chinese all the greater

Of which I, albeit abroad, am a lucky and proud member

啊,這是一個怎樣的民族!

曾經是何等的積貧,

又是多麼的積弱,

曾飽嘗何等的苦難啊,

更受罪於多少動盪和不安!

啊,這又是個怎樣的國家!

如今她擁有無盡的財富,

更自豪於她連綿的成功,

看她是多麼的歡心啊,

還胸懷無限的憧憬和希望!

這個民族啊就是越發偉大的中華,

是我海外遊子深感自豪和驕傲的我的中華,

This country is China but not any other

For which I have so profound a love for ever and ever

So before you, my Chinese and my China

I wish you a longevity from the bottom of my heart

And before others, such as America and Canada

I pronounce me a Chinese coming from the Great China

這個國家啊絕非任何他國,

她是我永遠熱愛摯愛敬愛的我的中國。

所以,在您面前,中華,中國,

我衷心祝願您永遠繁榮昌盛萬壽無疆;

所以,在他民他國面前,無論是美國,還是加國,

我的民族和祖國的表白將是更加的激越和鏗鏘!


看了“有關國慶節英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.關於國慶節的英文詩歌大全

2.關於國慶英文詩歌大全

3.關於國慶節的英文詩歌

4.關於國慶節的英語小詩歌

5.關於國慶節的英語小詩