當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 商務英語敲門磚第2期:商討價格

商務英語敲門磚第2期:商討價格

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.26K 次

ing-bottom: 36.81%;">商務英語敲門磚第2期:商討價格


Peter:I'd like to get the ball rolling by talking about prices.
我們從談價格開始吧.

Smith:Shoot. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.
洗耳恭聽.我很樂意回答你的任何問題.

Peter:Your products are very good. But I'm a little worried about the prices you're asking.
貴司產品非常不錯,但我有點擔心你的價格.

Smith:You think we will be asking for more?
你認爲我們會要更多嗎?

Peter:That's not exactly what I had in mind. I know your research costs are high, but what I'd like is a 25% discount.
那並不是我想的.我知道你們的研究成本是很高,但我希望能得到七五折.

Smith:That seems to be a little high. I don't know how we can make a profit with those numbers.
太高了.這樣的折扣我們沒有利潤了.

Peter:We said we want 10000pcs over a three-month period. What if we plan orders for a year, with a guarantee?
我們接下來的三個月需要採購10000個,如果我們保證一年的訂單怎麼樣?

Smith:If you can guarantee that on paper,I think we can discuss this further.
如果你能將你的保證寫下來的話,我想可以考慮.


商務英語敲門磚第2期:商討價格 第2張


1.I'd like to get the ball rolling by talking about prices.

"get the ball rolling"就是"開始做某事"的意思,"to make something start happening".也可以說是"set/start the ball rolling",意思不變.
I'll start the ball rolling by introducing the first speaker. 我來介紹一下第一位講演者作爲開始.

I'd like to get/start the ball rolling by doing sth是一句談話,談判時很好的開場白.

t:(讓某人把話說出來)說吧,請講.比較的非正式.

You want to tell me something? OK, shoot! 你有話要告訴我?那好,說吧!

's not exactly what I had in mind.

Have(got) sth in mind:打算做某事,有心做某事
What do you have in mind for dinner tonight? 你晚上想吃什麼?
How long have you had this in mind? 你想這件事多久了?

大家要注意了,have sth in mind單純地指想或者計劃某事,不帶感情色彩,而 have sth on sb's mind意思就大不一樣了.
Don't bother your father tonight─he's got a lot on his mind. 今晚就別打擾你父親了--他的煩心事兒已經夠多了.


商務英語敲門磚第2期:商討價格 第3張


if we plan orders for a year, with a guarantee?

Order: 訂貨;訂購;訂單
相關詞組:
Place an order for sth:訂購某物
I would like to place an order for ten copies of this book. 這本書我想訂購十冊.

Can be made to order:可以定做
These items can be made to order(= produced especially for a particular customer) 這幾項可以訂做.

you can guarantee that on paper,I think we can discuss this further.

On paper: when you put something on paper, you write it down 寫下來;筆錄
On paper還有一個意思,就是"僅照字面看;理論上", judged from written information only, but not proved in practice.
例如,The idea looks good on paper. 僅就字面看,這個主意不錯.