當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 買工藝品英語情景對話

買工藝品英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.57K 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來出國旅遊必備英語口語對話,歡迎大家學習!

買工藝品英語情景對話

 買工藝品英語情景對話1:

A:Good morning, Madam. What can I do for you?

A:早上好,女十。您買點什麼?

B:Can you show me some traditional Chinese arts and crafts?

B:您能給我介紹一下典型的中國工藝品嗎?

A:Maybe sandalwood fan is good.

A:檀香扇也許不錯。

B:Would you show me some?

B:我能看看嗎?

A:Of course.

A:當然可以。

B:They really smell fragrant. How much is a real sandalwood fan?

B:聞起來真香,真正的檀香扇多少錢一把?

A:The small ones are one hundred yuan for each. And the big ones are two hundred and thirty yuan.

A:小的100元一把。大的要230元一把。

B:I'll take two small ones and a big one.

B:我要兩把小的,一把大的。

A:What else are you interested in?

A:您還對什麼感興趣?

B:I'm afraid not.

B:恐怕沒了。

A:OK. Here you are.

A:好的。給您。

 買工藝品英語情景對話2:

A:It is my first time coming to China. I want to buy something unique of China to my friends as gifts.

A:這是我第一次來中國,我想買些中國的工藝品作爲禮物帶給我的朋友們。

B:We have a great variety of Chinese antiques and porcelain. Do you like them?

B:我們有各種各樣的中國古玩和瓷器,您喜歡嗎?

A:Yes,I love them, but they are fragile. It is not convenient to take them.

A:是的,我很喜歡,但是它們太易碎了,帶起來很不方便。

B:You are right. How about paintings and embroidered handkerchiefs?

B:說得對,那麼圖畫和刺繡手絹怎麼樣?

A:Sounds good. May I have a look?

A:聽起來不錯,我能看看嗎?

B:Of e paintings have many designs, such as animals, flowers,landscape, aquatics and so on.

B:當然,這些圖畫都有很多類型,比如動物,花,建築物,水生物等等。

A:They are beautiful, but I can't understand the connotation in them. Let me see the handkerchiefs.

A:很好看,但是我理解不了它們的內涵。讓我看看手絹吧。

B:All ese embroidery is one traditional art with elaborate design and high quality.

B:好的,中國刺繡是一種傳統藝術,工藝精湛,質量很高。

A:Oh,I like the bamboo design. What is this?

A:哦,我喜歡竹子圖案的。這是什麼?

B:This is a series of animals, called Chinese zodiac.

B:這是一組動物,叫做十二生肖。

A: I will take three series and five bamboo ones.

A:不錯,我要拿三套這個和五套竹子的。

B:OK, I wilt wrap them for you.

B:好的,我這就給您包起來。

買工藝品英語情景對話3:

A:Is there anything I can do for you?

A:我能幫什麼忙嗎?

B:Would you please show me that mural?

B:你能把那幅壁畫拿給我看看嗎?

A:Certainly. Here you are.

A:當然可以。給您。

B:It looks so beautiful. How much is it?

B:看起來很美。多少錢?

A:Four hundred yuan.

A:400元。

B:That's a bit more than I wanted to pay. Can you cut the price down a bit?

B:比我想付的價格高一些。能便宜點嗎?

A:I'm sorry. Ours is a fixed price shop and I can assure you this is the best price you can get for a mural like this.

A:對不起,我們商店是固定價商店。我能保證,您能買到這樣的壁畫的最便宜的價格了。

B:Maybe you are ,I'll take it.

B:也許你說得對。好的,我買下了。

A:Well,I'll have it wrapped for you.

A:好,我給您包裝起來。

B:Thank you. Here is four hundred yuan.

B:謝謝你。這是400元。

A:Thank you. Please come again.

A:謝謝您。歡迎下次光臨。

 買工藝品英語情景對話4:

A:Welcome. Can I help you?

A:歡迎光臨。我可以幫忙嗎?

B:Do you have any postcards?

B:你們有明信片嗎?

A:Yes,here are what we have exclusively for our guests.

A:有的,這是我們有一些專門用來送給客人的。

B:Can I have one each?

B:我可以每樣拿一張嗎?

A:Sure. Take as much as you want. They are free gifts from this shop.

A:當然沒問題,儘量拿。這些是送給客人的小禮物。

B:Is there anywhere I can buy some more cards with beautiful scenery?

B:還有什麼別的地方我可以買更多風景漂亮的明信片?

A:Please try the shop there. They might have them.

A:請試試看那邊的店,他們可能會有。

B:Are their cards free,too?

B:他們的明信片也免費嗎?

A:No. their cards are for sale.

A:不,他們的是用來賣的。