當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 購物英語 > 關於買衣服的英語情景對話

關於買衣服的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.86W 次

在學習英語的過程中,我們有時候付出了,但是卻沒有收穫,所以小編今天就給大家帶來的英語口語的情景對話,同學們要認真看一下,背誦一下哦。

ing-bottom: 61.09%;">關於買衣服的英語情景對話

  這衣服非常漂亮That dress is very pretty

AThat dress is very pretty. Why don’t you like it?

這衣服非常漂亮,你爲什麼不喜歡?

BIt’s too loud.

它太花俏了。

AWe’ve been looking around for many on earth are you looking for?

我們已經找了幾個小時了。你到底在找什麼阿?

BWell,you know,those styles or colors don’t suit me.

你知道那些款式或顏色不適合我。

AWhat style do you want?

你想要找什麼樣的款式?

BI want to buy a V-neck checked sweater,and it should be tight.

我想要買一件V領、緊身的格子毛衣。

AOh,I about the color?

哦,我知道了。需要什麼顏色?

BQuiet color.

冷色調。

AI know a shop selling this kind of sweaters.

我知道一家商店賣這種款式的毛衣。

BReally? Let’s go there.

真的?我們去那裏吧。

這種布料不僅耐洗而且不縮水 Stand washing

ADoes the material stand washing?

這種布料耐洗嗎?

material is not only washable but also unshrinkable,sun-resistant,crease-resistant,resilient.

不僅耐洗,而且不縮水、不怕曬、不起皺、有彈性。

AIs it drip-dry?

幹得快嗎?

BYes,you have a good eye for materials.

快,你選料真有眼光。

給你買幾件夏天穿的襯衫吧

AWhy don't we get you some shirts?

給你買幾件襯衫吧。

BI want to leave. We've already been here two hours.

我想走了,我們已經在這裏逛了兩個小時。

ABut we should get you some shirts while we're here. You need summer shirts.

但是我們需要給你買幾件襯衫,你需要夏天穿的襯衫。

BI would rather buy them somewhere else.

我寧願在別的地方買。

AWhy? They have everything here.

爲什麼?這裏什麼都有。

BI don't like shopping in malls.I like shopping on the street. There is more variety.

我不喜歡在購物中心買東西。我喜歡逛街購物,比較有選擇性。

ALet's just look and see what they have.

看看他們有什麼就好。

BAlright.

好。

AWhat about these shirts? Do you see anything you like?

那些襯衫如何?有看到你喜歡的嗎?

BThe styles here are too boring for me. I told you. I like street shopping.

樣式都不怎麼樣,我說過我喜歡逛街購物。

AOh, come on! Don't be so sour. These are beautiful shirts.I know if we don't buy some today, you will never go shopping by yourself.

哦,別這樣酸溜溜,這些襯衫都蠻漂亮的。如果我們今天不買的話,你不會自己來買的。

BSure I would.

我會的。

AHere. Look at this shirt. Try it on.

看,這件襯衫,試試看。

BDo they have it in LARGE.

有大號的嗎?

AI don't know. Let me look on the rack. Here is one. LARGE. Try it on.

我不知道,讓我看看架上有沒有。這件是大號的,試穿看看。

BWhere is the fitting room? I don't see it.

更衣室在哪裏?我沒看到。

AThe fitting rooms are over there.

更衣室在那裏。

BOkay, I will try it on.

好吧,我試穿看看。

AIt looks good on you.

看起來不錯哦。

BI look like a nerd.

我看起來像傻瓜一樣。

ANo, it looks are you always like this when you're shopping? You know it looks good.

不會,很好看的。你爲什麼每次逛街都這樣呢?很好看啊。

BWell, I don't think it's the best style for me.

我認爲這種款式不適合我。

AI think we'll buy this one. And I want you to try on this one too.

我們就買這件吧,我要你也試試這一件。

BAlright. Alright.

好吧,好吧。

AYou should be happy I want you to look I let you shop for yourself, you would never buy anything.

我幫你打扮你應該感到高興。如果讓你自已逛,你一定不會買任何東西。

BYes, maybe. But I like street shopping. There is more variety.I'm sorry. I just don't like malls.

也許吧。但我還是喜歡逛街購物,有比較多的東西可看。對不起,我就是不喜歡購物中心。