當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 買電器和傢俱的英語情景對話

買電器和傢俱的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.46W 次

其實英語口語雖然看起來難,但是學習起來還是很簡單的,小編今天給大家分享的是關於英語口語的情景對話,英語不論是在哪個學年段,但是很重要的哦。

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">買電器和傢俱的英語情景對話

  買新冰箱Buy a new refrigerator

AWhat can I do for you today?

我能爲你做些什麼?

BI need to buy a new refrigerator today.

今天我需要買個新的電冰箱。

AWere you looking at a particular refrigerator?

你有喜歡的電冰箱嗎?

BI like that Kenmore refrigerator.

我喜歡那個肯摩爾電冰箱。

AThis particular refrigerator is a very good choice.

那種冰箱是不錯的選擇。

BTell me about it.

跟我說說好在哪兒?

ANot only is it affordable, but it comes with all the appliances.

它不僅是普及型的,而且還配有很多裝置。

BWhat are the appliances?

有哪些裝置?

AIt has an ice maker, water dispenser, and plenty of room on the inside.

有製冰器,飲水機,冰箱裏面的空間也很大。

BI'd like to see it for myself.

我想自己看看。

AGo right ahead.

請看吧。

BI like what I see.

我喜歡這個。

我想買個新的冰箱

ACan I help you find something?

我能爲你做點什麼嗎?

BI would like to buy a new fridge.

我想買個新的冰箱。

AIs there one in particular that you like?

有沒有你特別喜歡的?

BI was looking at this Kenmore refrigerator.

我想要個肯摩爾的電冰箱。

AAh yes, that is a great refrigerator.

啊,是的,那是很棒的電冰箱。

BWhat's so great about it?

它好在哪裏呢?

AIt's both affordable and it comes with all the appliances.

它是普及型的,並且兼備有很多設備。

BWhat appliances?

什麼設備?

AIt comes with an ice maker, water dispenser, and there is a lot of room inside.

配備製冰器,飲水機,冰箱內的空間很大。

BMay I see the inside for myself?

我能自己看看裏面的空間嗎?

ABe my guest.

請看,別客氣。

BWow! You're right! This refrigerator is great. I'll take it.

哇!你是對的!這個冰箱很棒。我要買這個。

  詢問傢俱Asking about a furniture set

AI need to find a new furniture set for my living room.

我需要給我的客廳找一套新傢俱。

BWhere are you going to find one?

你想到哪裏找呢?

AI have no idea.

我不知道。

BDo you want to know where I bought mine?

你想知道我的在哪裏買的嗎?

AWhere'd you get it from?

你是從哪兒買的?

BI got it from IKEA.

我從宜家家居買的。

AHow much did it cost you?

花了你多少錢?

BIt cost me a couple thousand for the whole set.

整個一套總共花了我兩千元。

AIs the furniture sturdy?

傢俱堅固嗎?

BThe furniture is built extremely well.

傢俱都建造地很好。

AI don't mind paying a lot as long as the quality is good.

只要質量好,我不介意花很多錢。

BWell, trust me. The quality is fantastic.

嗯,相信我。質量很棒的。