當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 購物英語 > 有關購買數碼電器的英語對話

有關購買數碼電器的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.29W 次

數碼電器在我們的生活中變得越來越普遍,那當你要去購買數碼電器時你想學一些常見的英語口語嗎?下面本站小編爲大家帶來有關購買數碼電器英語對話,歡迎大家學習!

有關購買數碼電器的英語對話
  有關購買數碼電器英語對話(一)

Maggie: What can I do to improve my old computer? It's so slow that I cannot even bear it.

瑪吉:有什麼辦法能改善一下我的舊電腦?它真是慢的讓我無法忍受了。

Sales: Let me have a look. It's been years since you bought it, right?

銷售:讓我先看看。您這臺電腦買了好幾年了吧?

Maggie: Yes, 5 years.

瑪吉:是的,5年了。

Sales: Well, it may be time for you to change it.

銷售:好吧,應該是時候換臺電腦了。

Maggie: I'd like to repair it first. If you can improve its speed it would be the best, for which can save me a large amount of money.

瑪吉:我想要先修理一下。如果你能把它的速度提高一些就太好了,這樣可以給我省一大筆錢。

Sales: Then I think you can only increase a memory-chip for it.

銷售:那我想您就只能給它增加一個內存條了。

Maggie: How much will that charge?

瑪吉:這要多少錢呢?

Sales: 400 yuan for the memory-chip, and 50 yuan for workmanship.

銷售:內存條400元,人工費50。

Maggie: OK, I accept that price. Now, let's do it.

瑪吉:好,我接受你的報價了。快開始吧。

  有關購買數碼電器英語對話(二)

Liz: Is this wireless mouse good?

利茲:這種無線鼠標好用嗎?

Shopkeeper: Yes. This mouse can receive signal within 10 meters, and it's really power-saving.

店家:好用的。這種鼠標可以接收到10米以內的信號,而且很省電。

Liz: How much is it?

利茲:多少錢?

Shopkeeper: It's 79 yuan, without the express fee.

店家:79元,不含快遞費。

Liz: If I buy two at a time, can you cover the express fee?

利茲:如果我一次買兩個,你可以包郵嗎?

Shopkeeper: I'm sorry I cannot. There's very little profit within it. But I can give you two more butteries for free.

店家:很抱歉不能,這種鼠標利潤很少的。不過我可以再多送您兩節電池。

Liz: Well, half a loaf is better than no bread. I'll order it later and hope to receive them as soon as possible.

利茲:好吧,聊勝於無。我過會兒就下單,希望能儘快收到貨。

  有關購買數碼電器英語對話(三)

Gavin: Dad, I want to buy a gamepad.

蓋文:爸爸,我想買個遊戲手柄。

Father: Why?

爸爸:爲什麼?

Gavin: Well, gamepads provide better play experience than keyboards. All my friends have gota gamepad.

蓋文:遊戲手柄跟鍵盤相比能提供更好的遊戲體驗。我所有的朋友都有一個遊戲手柄了。

Father: How much is it?

爸爸:多少錢呢?

Gavin: It's not expensive. If I choose a medium one, it may only cost me about 200 yuan.

蓋文:不貴的。如果我挑一箇中檔的,大概就200塊錢。

Father: Then you should earn it by yourself. If you spend less time on your game, and workhard to get a better grade, I'll consider about buying one for you.

爸爸:那你就該自己賺這筆錢。如果你少花點兒時間玩遊戲,多努力學習考個好成績,我會考慮給你買一個的。

Gavin: Oh, come on, Dad! I promise you I'll work very hard if you buy it for me.

蓋文:哦,算了吧,爸爸!我保證如果您給我買了我就努力學習。

Father: No more bargaining.

爸爸:不要討價還價。

  有關購買數碼電器英語對話(四)

Gary: Where can I find screen protector for my cell phone?

蓋裏:我在哪兒能找到適合我的手機的屏幕保護膜?

Shop assistant: May I have a look at your cell phone? It’s an iPhone 4s. You can find screenprotector for your cell phone on the second goods shelf.

店員:我可以看看您的手機嗎?是蘋果4s。您可以在第二個貨架上找到適合您手機的屏幕保護膜。

Gray: OK. Which one is better? What are the differences of these two?

蓋裏:好的。哪個比較好?這兩個有什麼差別?

Shop assistant: Each of them has its special function. The one on your left hand is an anti-glare screen protector. Anti-glare screen protector is good for your eyes. While the one onyour right hand is an anti-scratch screen protector which is suitable for those who like playgames with phones.

店員:每種都有自己特有的功能。您左手的那種是防反光保護膜。防反光保護膜對您的眼睛有好處。您右手的那種是防刮傷保護膜,這比較適合愛用手機玩遊戲的人。

Gray: I got it. Thanks a lot. I think I'd better choose the anti-glare one.

蓋裏:我知道了,謝謝。我想我還是選防反光的比較好。