當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 出國買東西的英語情景對話

出國買東西的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.52W 次

小編今天給大家分享的是關於英語口語的情景對話,在英語方面,英語口語我們就是要多讀多背,小編希望這些英語口語可以幫的到大家。

padding-bottom: 151.66%;">出國買東西的英語情景對話

  我想看套茶具See a tea set

AI'd like to see a tea set,please?

我想看套茶具,好嗎?

BHow about the Japanese ones?

這些日本茶具怎麼樣?

AThey're OK,but I prefer chinese ones.

不錯,不過我更喜歡中國的。

BOh,I see.I'll show you some.

哦,我知道了,我拿些給看一看。

  我在找一些中式香爐

AI'm after some chinese incense burner? How's this one?

我在找一些中式香爐。

BHow's this one?

這種怎麼樣?

AOh,I need a small one,otherwise my luggage will be overweight.

我要小的,不然我的行李就超重了.

BWhat about this one?

這個怎麼樣?

AOh,this is fine.

這種挺好的。

  我想買一些中國人蔘

AWould you like a bag?

你要袋子嗎?

BThat's OK. I'll just throw them in my backpack. Say, do you have any advice on where I can get some Chinese ginseng?

沒關係。我把它們丟進我的揹包就行了。呃,你知道我得上哪兒買中國人蔘嗎?

AGinseng? You can get that at any Chinese herb store. I know a good one right near here--I can show you if you want.

人蔘?中藥房都有得買。我知道附近有間店不錯……要的話我可以帶你過去。

BIf it's close to here and you don't mind, sure, that would be great!

若是離這兒不遠,而你又不麻煩的話,好啊,那太棒了!

ACome with me!

跟我來!

BOh, hi! I'm Uranda! My aunt said you wanted some ginseng. Which kind do you want?

噢,嗨!我是優蘭達!我阿姨說你要些人蔘。你要哪一種?

AUh, what's the difference?

呃,有什麼不同?

BKorean ginseng is red--it's more warming. The Western ginseng is white and more cooling. Since it's still kind of cold, I suggest you get the red kind!

高麗蔘是紅參--比較溫潤。西洋參是白參,比較涼。因爲天氣還有點冷,我建議你買紅參!

AWell, OK. How much for a pound?

那好吧。一磅多少錢?

BWe don't sell by the pound here in Taiwan. We sell by the jin. One jin is about one and a third pounds.

我們在臺灣買賣不用磅來算。我們是論斤賣的。一斤約等於一又三分之一磅。