當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 購買特產英語情景對話

購買特產英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.56K 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來出國旅遊必備英語口語對話,歡迎大家學習!

購買特產英語情景對話

購買特產英語情景對話1:

A:Is there anything I can do for you?

A:有什麼能幫忙的嗎?

B:I'm trying to choose a gift.

B:我想選個禮物。

A:Did you have anything particular in mind?

A:您有沒有特別想買的東西?

B:No,but I'd like to get something typical in this region.

B:沒有,但我想買當地特產_

A:Well, we have some handmade products. Let me show you some.

A:嗯,我們有一些手工製造成的產品。我拿一些給你看。

B:They're quite nice. But I'm afraid they're quite a bit expensive.

B:它們看起來很好,但恐怕很貴。

A:About how much were you planning to spend?

A:您打算花多少錢?

B:No more than one hundred yuan.

B:不多於一百元。

A:Oh,in that case. This one is OK.

A:哦,如果是這樣的話,我想這個可以。

B:Oh!It's perfect. I think I'll take it. Would you wrap it,please?

B:哦!它真完美。我想我就選它了。請你把它包起來好嗎?

A:OK. Wait for a moment,please.

A:好的,請稍等。

 購買特產英語情景對話2:

A:What did you buy at the market?

A:你從市場上都買了些什麼呀?

B:I bought some special local products.

B:一些特產。

A:You seem to have bought the whole market!

A:你好像把整個市場都買回來了!

B:Yes. I really wanted to do so. I love those handicrafts, especially the paper-cut.

B:是啊,我的確想那麼做。我喜歡那些手工藝品,尤其是剪紙

A:Paper-cuts are all hand-made. Let me see the paper-cuts you bought. They are all animals.

A:剪紙是全手工製作的。讓我看看你買的剪紙,全是動物

B:Aren't animals the main content of Chinese paper-cuts?

B:難道動物不是中國剪紙的主題嗎?

A:All right. Animals, especially Chinese zodiac,are the most common theme in paper-cuts. But there are other themes

A:是的。動物,尤其是十二生肖,是剪紙最常見的主題。但是也有其他主題。

B:Then I will buy some tomorrow.

B:那我明天再去買一些。

A:Why do you want to buy so much?

A:你爲什麼要買那麼多?

B:Because I want to send them to my fiends.

B:因爲我想把它們送給我的朋友。

A:I see.

A:我明白了。

購買特產英語情景對話3:

A:We'd like to have a look around your house?

A:我們想參觀一下您的房子,可以嗎?

B:Yes, of course, please follow me.

B:當然可以,請跟我來。

A:Thank you.

A:謝謝。

B:This is our courtyard.

B:這是我家的庭院。

A:It's so spacious, about 40 square metres,right?

A:真大,大約有40平方米吧?

B:Yes,about 46 square metres.

B:是的,約46平方米。

A:Are these corn ears hanging on the tree branch?

A:那些掛在樹上的是玉米穗子嗎?

B:Yes.

B:是的。

A:Very beautiful and very interesting. But why do you hang them in the tree?

A:真漂亮,也真有趣。可是你們爲什麼要把玉米穗子掛在樹上呢?

B:They don't have enough time to peel it after they harvested them,so they hung them in the tree. Then in winter, they can peel corn ears in their leisure time.

B:收穫玉米後沒時間剝它們,就把它們掛在樹上。到了冬天,他們空閒時再剝。

A:Very good idea. Sometimes such pictures can show the house's richness.

A:這主意不錯。有時候這也顯示這所房子的富有。

 購買特產英語情景對話4:

A:Chinese tea is famous all over the world. I want to buy several boxes.

A:中國茶世界聞名,我想買幾盒。

B:There are various kinds of tea in China. It depends on the taste and effect.

B:這有各種中國茶,要看您想要什麼味道和功效的。

A: Well, I do not know Chinese tea at all.

A:恩,我一點都不懂中國茶。

B:This is green tea, you can drink it in summer. It can relieve summer-heat and it is good for maintaining your lung.

B:這是綠茶,可以在夏天喝,緩解夏天的悶熱,而且可以保養肺。

A:Sounds interesting. What about this?

A:聽起來很有趣。這是什麼?

B:It is black tea, it has a strong taste and promotes digestion.

B:這是紅茶,味道很濃,有助於消化。

A: What's this? It smells fragrant.

A:這是什麼?聞起來很香。

B:It is jasmine tea of high quality. It is fragrant and has a pleasant taste.

B:這是高級茉莉花茶,味道很清香。

A:I will take the jasmine tea. Could you pack it with the wrapping paper and ribbon? It is a gift for my friend.

A:我就要這個茉莉花茶了,您能幫我包起來綁上絲帶嗎?這是送給朋友的禮物。

B:No problem. Wait for a moment.

B:沒問題,請稍等。