當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 關於旅遊英語對話

關於旅遊英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.42W 次

旅遊英語是爲培養高素質旅遊從業人員和管理人員的必修課程,而旅遊活動是一種跨文化交際的文化交流過程。小編精心收集了關於旅遊英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

關於旅遊英語對話
  關於旅遊英語對話1

K:Ooh! This is the most beautiful building I've ever seen!

凱西:哦!這是我所見過最漂亮的建築物了!

E:It is magnificent. It compares with other great buildings here in Europe.

艾凡:真是宏偉壯麗,可以媲美歐洲其它偉大的建築。

K:All the paintings and decorations! The royal family really knew how to live it up.

凱西:有那麼多繪畫和裝飾品!皇室的的人可真懂得享受。

E:Most royal families in Europe lived beyond our wildest dreams. Some still do.

艾凡:以往大多數的歐洲皇室家族都過着超乎我們想象的奢侈生活。有些至今仍然如此。

K:You mean like the House of Windsor?

凱西:你的意思是像溫莎王室過的生活嗎?

E:Yes. Queen Elizabeth II is the world's richest woman, after all.

艾凡:是的。畢竟,伊莉莎白二世是全世界最有錢的女人。

And I believe the Queen of the Netherlands is the world's second richest.

而我相信荷蘭女王是世界上第二有錢的女人。

K:Imagine all that money!

凱西:想象一下有那麼多錢該有多爽!

E:I prefer to imagine all that power.

艾凡:我寧願想象有那麼大的權力該有多爽。

K:Typical man!

凱西:典型的男人!

E:Anyway, let's go through some of the rooms here and pretend we'll be this rich some day.

艾凡:不管怎樣,咱們進去幾個房間瞧瞧,假裝將來有一天我們也會這麼有錢吧。

K:Yeah, right! It's fun to dream, though.

凱西: 沒錯!夢想不失爲一大樂事。

I think in every girl's heart, there's a dream about being a princess.

我認爲在每個女孩心中都有個當公主的夢想。

E:And in every man's heart there is a princess...

艾凡:在每個男人心中也都有個公主…

K:Oh, Evan! I didn't know you were so romantic!

凱西:哦,艾凡!沒想到你這麼羅曼蒂克!

  關於旅遊英語對話2

K:It's so tiring to climb to the top of the mountain.

爬到山頂可真累。

J:I feel the same. What's worse, we have to get back down.

我也是,更糟糕的是,我們還要爬下山去。

K:Oh my god. I can't bear that. Aren't there any cable cars?

哦天吶,我受不了了。這裏沒有纜車嗎?

J:Let me ask the officers. Excuse me, can you tell me where I can take cable cars?

讓我問問工作人員。請問,能告訴我去哪裏可以乘坐纜車嗎?

O:Walk further and you will see the sign. I am afraid you have to wait a long time.

往前走走您會看到標誌。恐怕您得等很長時間。

  關於旅遊英語對話3

T:Excuse me, is there any summer resort around the town?

請問,這附近有避暑勝地嗎?

S:As far as I know, the nearest one is next to the willton.

據我所知,最近的避暑勝地在威靈頓附近。

T:It doesn't matter. I just want to have a relax and I don't care how far it is. Can you tell me how to get there?

沒關係的,我只是想去放鬆下,我不介意有多遠的,能告訴我怎麼去那裏嗎?

S:Yes, take the greyhound bus. It will lead you directly there.

好的,乘坐灰狗汽車,它會直接把你帶到那的。

T:Thanks a billion.

非常感謝


看了“關於旅遊英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於旅遊的英語情景對話大全

2.關於旅遊常用英語對話

3.關於旅遊實用英語對話

4.關於旅遊方面的英語對話

5.旅遊常用英語對話帶翻譯