當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於旅遊簡單的英語對話

關於旅遊簡單的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.1W 次

國慶節期間,各地旅遊之風高漲,遊人多於過江之鯽。本站小編整理了關於旅遊簡單的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於旅遊簡單的英語對話
  關於旅遊簡單的英語對話一

K:Copenhagen! I can't wait! I hope the border crossing into Denmark is as smooth as it was into Germany.

凱西:哥本哈根!我等不及了!我希望橫越邊界到丹麥時能和到德國一樣的順利。

E:It should be. We have our U.S. passports, and I have all this car's papers in order, too.

艾凡:應該會很順利的。我們持的是美國護照,而且車子的證件也都齊全。

Besides, do we look like terrorists?

此外,難道我們看起來像恐怖份子嗎?

K:I know I don't, but...

凱西:我知道我看起來不像,但是……

E:Funny. Really funny.

艾凡:好笑。真的很好笑。

K:Her! What's that sound? Why is the car bumping like this?

凱西:嘿!那是什麼聲音?爲什麼這輛車顛簸成這個樣子?

E:Uh-oh. We've got a flat. I'll pull over here onto the shoulder.

艾凡:慘了。輪胎漏氣了。我把車子停靠到路肩去。

K:Oh, no! Is this serious?

凱西:哦,糟了!嚴重嗎?

E:No, just a flat. There's a spare tire in the trunk. And a tool kit.

艾凡:不嚴重,只是輪胎沒氣而已。後車箱內有一個備胎和工具箱。

Why not fix us up some sandwiches and drinks?

你爲什麼不爲我們準備一些三明治和飲料呢?

Now is the perfect time.

現在正是時候。

K:OK. Can I help?

凱西:沒問題。我可以幫忙嗎?

E:yes, by preparing the snacks. This is a man's job.

艾凡:可以,只要準備點心就幫上忙了。修車是男人的工作。

K:Ugh! I have to tour through Europe with Rambo Junior.

凱西:唷!看樣子我得和藍波二世結伴環遊歐洲了。

E:Here's the jack, the wrench, and the spare tire. I'm all set. Out of my way, roung lady. Let a man do his work!

艾凡:千斤頂、板手、備胎都在這裏。一切就緒。小姐,別妨礙我。讓男人幹活吧!

K:Spare me!

凱西:拜託!

  關於旅遊簡單的英語對話二

E:Did I get back on the main road?

艾凡:我有沒有把車開回主要道路上?

This doesn't look like a highway.

這條道路看起來不太像是一條高速公路。

K:Uh-oh. Are we lost?

凱西:糟了。我們迷路了嗎?

E:I don't know. Take the map of the Netherlands out of the glove compartment, and we'll takea look.

艾凡:我不知道。從前面的雜物櫃中拿出荷蘭的地圖來看看吧。

I'll pull over here.

我把車停到路邊。

K:Sure. Here.

凱西:好啊。挪,地圖在這兒。

E:Let's see. We just passed this town here and we're heading east.

艾凡:我看看。我們剛剛經過這個城鎮,現在正往東行駛。

K:How do you know that?

凱西:你怎麼知道我們往東呢?

E:By the sun.

艾凡:根據太陽來判斷。

K:Aw, come on. You can't really tell directions from the sun, can you?

凱西:噢,得了吧。你沒辦法完全靠太陽來判別方向吧,是不是?

E:And the time.

艾凡:還有時間。

So, if we go a little further down this road, we can hook up with the main highway going eastinto Germany.

所以,如果我們再繼續開一小段路,就可以通到往東進入德國的主要高速公路上了。

K:Are you sure?

凱西:你確定嗎?

E:As sure as shootin.

艾凡:非常確定。

Then we head for Bremen, then Hamburg, then Denmark.

然後我們開往不來梅,接下去是漢堡市,然後進入丹麥。

We'll be in Hamburg by nightfall.

在入夜時,我們會到漢堡市。

We can stay in a motel overnight, then continue on to Copenhagen tomorrow.

我們可以在一家汽車旅館過夜,然後明天再繼續出發到哥本哈根。

How does lunch tomorrow in Copenhagen sound?

明天中午在哥本哈根用餐,你覺得怎麼樣呢?

K:Fantastic!

凱西:太棒了!

  關於旅遊簡單的英語對話三

E:Uh-oh. My gas gauge is way down.

艾凡:糟了。車子油表指針降到底了。

I'd better stop someplace for gas.

我最好找個地方停車加油。

K:There's always a gas station or two at every exit of a highway.

凱西:高速公路的每個出口都有一、兩個加油站。

Just take the next exit.

就在下個出口下去吧。

E:As luck would have it, there's an exit right here.

艾凡:運氣真好,這裏剛好就有一個出口。

You're right. There's the sign for gas. I'll get off here.

你說得沒錯。那裏有個加油的告示牌。我就在這裏下去了。

Evan drives off the ramp and along the road to the nearest gas station. An attendant comesout to their car.

艾凡開車下了匝道,沿路開到最近的加油站。一名加油站服務人員從裏面走出來,來到他們的車前。

E:Good morning. Er, do you speak English?

艾凡:早安。呃,你會講英文嗎?

A:Some. Not too good. Can I help you?

服務員:會一點兒。但不太好。需要我爲你效勞嗎?

E:Yes, would you please fill 'er up?

艾凡:是的,麻煩你加滿好嗎?

A:I'm sorry?

服務員:對不起,你說什麼?

E:Uh, I'd like some gas. As much as you can.

艾凡:嗯,我想加汽油。加越多越好。

A:Oh! I see. Just a minute.

服務員:噢!我知道了。請等一下。

She fills the tank.

她把油箱加滿。

E:Thank you. Do you take credit cards?

艾凡:謝謝。你們這裏接受信用卡付費嗎?

A:Sorry?

服務員:對不起,你說什麼?

E:showing her a credit cardDo you take these?

艾凡:拿一張信用卡給她看你們接受這種嗎?

A:Ya! Visa! Just a minute.

服務員:啊!Visa卡!請稍等一下。

E:I guess credit cards are the international language!

艾凡:我想信用卡是國際語言!


看了“關於旅遊簡單的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於簡單的旅遊英語對話

2.簡單旅遊英語對話

3.關於旅遊的英語對話精選

4.關於旅行情景對話

5.有關旅遊情景對話