當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於簡單的旅遊英語對話

關於簡單的旅遊英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.15W 次

在旅遊高峯期,人們總是起早貪黑,送往迎來,忙得不亦樂乎!本站小編整理了關於簡單的旅遊英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於簡單的旅遊英語對話
  關於簡單的旅遊英語對話篇一

K:Gee, do you think there's any problem?

凱西:咦,你想有任何問題嗎?

E:I hope not! We're not doing anything wrong. She said our papers are in order, and we're not carrying any contraband. I guess she meant what she said. They're just doing a random search.

艾凡:希望沒有!我們沒有做錯任何事。她說我們的文件都沒問題,況且我們也沒有攜帶任何違禁品。我猜她說話算話,他們只是在做一項抽查而已。

K:I don't see anyone else's car being pulled over.

凱西:我沒有看到其它人的車子被攔下來。

E:Well, we'll find out soon enough. Hey, look, Kathy! There are two officers looking through our car.

艾凡:嗯,我們很快就會知道了。嘿,凱西,瞧!有兩名海關官員在檢查我們的車子。

K:Are they looking in our suitcases?

凱西:他們是不是在檢查我們的行李箱?

E:No, just the car. One is looking under the hood, and the other one is looking in the trunk.

艾凡:沒有,只檢查車子。一名海關官員檢查引擎罩下面,而另外一名官員則檢查後車箱。

K:Maybe they're searching for drugs. A lot of young people use drugs these days. We're from the States. Maybe they think we're drug dealers.

凱西:也許他們在搜查毒品。時下有許多年輕人嗑藥。我們是美國人。也許他們認爲我們是毒販。

E:Do we look like drug dealers?

艾凡:我們看起來像是毒販嗎?

K:Who knows? Maybe they're just being careful. How long do you think they'll take?

凱西:誰知道呢?他們也許只是小心罷了。你認爲他們會花多久的時間呢?

E:She said about 10 minutes. Oh, look! Now one of the officers is leaving. The other one is looking under the seats.

艾凡:她說大概十分鐘左右。哦,瞧!有一名官員現在走開了。另外那個在檢查車椅下面。

K:Gee, this is kind of scary.

凱西:天啊,這真有點嚇人。

E:We didn't do anything wrong, so we have nothing to fear.

艾凡:我們沒有做錯任何事,所以沒有什麼好怕的。

K:Yeah, you're right. Denmark is a civilized country. We have nothing to fear.

凱西:是啊,你說的對。丹麥是一個文明國家。我們沒有什麼好怕的。

  關於簡單的旅遊英語對話篇二

K:I don't think I've ever been so embarrassed in my life!

凱西:我想我這一生中從來沒有這麼尷尬過!

E:It wasn't easy for me, either. I told you you've been spending money like water.

艾凡:我也不好受。我告訴過你你花錢簡直就像流水一樣。

K:Thanks for lending me the cash, Evan. I really wanted these two sweaters.

凱西:艾凡,謝謝你借我現金。我真的很想要這兩件毛衣。

E:No problem. But, still, you've got to control your spending.

艾凡:不客氣。但是,你花錢還是得有所節制。

K:I still want to pick up a few gifts and souvenirs. I need to cash traveler's checks. I'm glad I took some extra money just in case.

凱西:我仍想挑幾件禮物和紀念品。我需要兌現旅行支票。我很高興我多帶一些錢以防萬一。

E:We have just a few more days here in Stockholm, so I guess you might as well buy what you need now. I hate last minute shopping.

艾凡:我們在斯德哥爾摩只剩下幾天了,所以我想你現在乾脆把你所需要的東西買齊。我不喜歡最後一刻急急忙忙的採購。

K:Me too. Hey! Isn't that a Citibank up there?

凱西:我也是。嘿!那裏不是有一家花旗銀行嗎?

E:Yes, I think it is. Since you're carrying Citibank traveler's checks, it should be easy to cash them there.

艾凡:是的,我想是吧。既然你身上帶着花旗銀行的旅行支票,在那裏兌現應該很容易。

K:OK. Let's go. I have my passport with me, in a safe place!

凱西:好的。咱們走吧。我的護照帶在身上,放在一個安全的地方!

E:It looks like you really have learned a lesson, after all!

艾凡:看起來你真的得到了教訓!

  關於簡單的旅遊英語對話篇三

As darkness falls, Kathy and Evan find themselves lost.

天色漸漸暗了下來,凱西和艾凡發現他們迷路了。

K:This doesn't look like the highway, does it?

凱西:這條路看起來不像是高速公路,像嗎?

E:It sure doesn't. I hate to admit it, but I think I got us lost again.

艾凡:確實不像。雖然我不想承認,不過我想我又搞得我們迷路了。

K:Don't worry. I'll take out the map from the glove compartment and take a , where are we?

凱西:別擔心。我把地圖從雜物櫃裏拿出來看一下……嗯,我們在哪裏?

E:Somewhere on the road to Bremen, I think.

艾凡:我想我們在往不來梅路上的某個地方。

K:Maybe we'd better find a gas station again.

凱西:也許我們最好再找一家加油站。

E:There doesn't seem to be anything on this road except farm houses. And I don't see any signs, either.

艾凡:這條路上除了農舍外似乎沒有別的東西了。而且,我也看不到任何路標。

K:What should we do?

凱西:我們該怎麼辦呢?

E:I'll keep driving ahead. We would lose a lot of time if we backtracked.

艾凡:繼續往前開囉。如果我們倒回頭往原路開的話,會損失許多時間。

K:I trust you. I certainly don't know how to get us to Bremen.

凱西:我信任你。我真的不知道該怎麼做我們才能到達不來梅。

E:I have an idea. There's a restaurant up ahead. I'll get out and find someone who speaks English and ask for directions.

艾凡:我有個主意了。前頭就有家餐館。我會下車找個會說英語的人問路。

K:I hope you can. Neither of us speaks German!

凱西:我希望你找得到。我們兩個人都不會講德語!


看了“關於簡單的旅遊英語對話”的人還看了:

1.簡單旅遊英語對話

2.簡單旅遊英語對話精選

3.關於旅行情景對話

4.簡單的旅遊英語對話

5.有關旅遊情景對話