當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於旅遊常用英語對話

關於旅遊常用英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3W 次

在情緒低落的時候,最好讓自己的節奏快一些,用工作、旅遊、寫作或者談話把空閒時間填滿,最簡單的辦法就是把自己的想法寫下來,這樣可以理清思路,出離憤怒。本站小編整理了關於旅遊常用英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於旅遊常用英語對話
  關於旅遊常用英語對話篇一

E:This is right up my alley. A whole medieval town in its original condition.

艾凡:這正合我的胃口。一整座原始風貌的中古城鎮。

K:Leave it to you to get off on ancient buildings. Me? I like the modern world better.

凱西:只有你纔會喜歡那些古老的建築。我呢?我比較喜歡現代化的世界。

E:Come on, Kathy. You know I like the modern world, too,

艾凡:拜託,凱西。你知道我也喜歡現代化的世界,

but I really appreciate knowing how people used to live and what their lives were like.

但是我也很想知道古時候的人如何過日子,他們的生活情形是什麼樣子。

K:I have to admit that I'm a little interested in it, too. This Old Town is very well kept up.

凱西:我得承認我也有點兒感興趣。這座舊城保存得很好。

E:It's protected against development by the Swedish government.

艾凡:這區在瑞典政府保護下是不準開發的。

K:And yet some parts of downtown look so space-age new.

凱西:但有些在市區的部分看起來卻極爲新潮。

E:See? You can have your cake and eat it, too!

艾凡:懂了吧?魚與熊掌是可以兼得的!

K:Ha ha! Yeah. Anyway, what's that building?

凱西:哈哈!沒錯。不管怎樣,那棟建築物是什麼?

E:That's their House of Lords.

艾凡:那是他們的上議院。

K:And that one?

凱西:那麼那棟呢?

E:That's the Royal Palace. Quite a building, isn't it?

艾凡:那是皇宮。很了得的建築物,不是嗎?

K:I'll say. Can we go see it?

凱西:我同意。我們可以去參觀嗎?

E:Sure. But we need more time. We'll have dinner here in Old Town and come back tomorrow to see the Royal Palace.

艾凡:當然可以。但是我們需要多一點時間才行。我們在舊城這裏吃晚餐,明天再回來參觀皇宮。

  關於旅遊常用英語對話篇二

K:Excuse me, sir, but is this the way to Tivoli Gardens?

凱西:先生,打擾一下,這是到第凡尼樂園的路嗎?

L:That's right, miss. Just keep on this street about four blocks and you can't miss it.

路人:沒錯,小姐。只要沿這條街繼續走四個街區左右就到了,你一定找得到的。

K:Thanks. You're so lucky to live in such a lovely city, sir.

凱西:謝謝。先生,你能住在這麼迷人的城市裏真是幸運。

L:Thank you! All we Danes love the Tivoli Gardens and our way of life here in Denmark.

路人:謝謝!我們丹麥人都很喜愛第凡尼樂園和丹麥的生活方式。

K:I notice how happy everyone seems here, and how well dressed everyone is.

凱西:我注意到這裏每個人好象都很快樂,而且衣着也很體面。

L:We Danes work hard, but we also know when to play.

路人:我們丹麥人工作勤奮,但也知道何時該玩樂。

That's why there are so many parks in this city.

這就是本市有這麼多公園的原因。

K:My boyfriend and I just have to visit Tivoli while here.

凱西:我和我男朋友在這裏時一定得參觀第凡尼。

L:Tivoli is the most famous, but you can find plenty of other parks and interesting sites to visithere.

路人:第凡尼是最著名的地方,但在哥本哈根,你們仍可以發現許多其它的公園和有趣的地方可以參觀。

K:Maybe we'll visit them. May I ask what you're eating?

凱西:也許我們都會去參觀一下。可以請問你在吃什麼嗎?

L:This is a Danish sausage. And this is Carlsberg, our famous beer.

路人:這是丹麥香腸。這是我們丹麥著名的卡爾斯堡啤酒。

K:By the way, your English is excellent.

凱西:哦,對了,你的英語說得很棒。

L:Most Danes know two or three languages. English is very popular here.

路人:大多數的丹麥人都懂兩、三種語言。英語在這裏很普遍。

Have a nice stay, young lady!

希望你在這裏玩得很愉快,小姐!

K:Thanks very much, sir. I already am.

凱西:非常謝謝你,先生。我已經很愉快了。

  關於旅遊常用英語對話篇三

K:Evan, are you OK? You've hardly eaten anything for lunch.

凱西:艾凡,你還好吧?你午餐幾乎沒吃什麼。

E:I guess I'm not very hungry.

艾凡:我想我不大餓。

K:What? You!? You've been eating like a bear the whole trip. Is something the matter?

凱西:什麼?你!?這整趟旅行你都吃很多。有什麼問題嗎?

E:I don't know. I feel kind of slow. I mean, I don't feel well. Something's wrong.

艾凡:我不知道。我覺得不怎麼有精神。我的意思是我不大舒服。有點不對勁。

K:Is it your stomach? Do you have a headache? A fever?

凱西:是你的胃嗎?頭會痛嗎?有沒有發燒?

E:I don't think so. I just feel kind of tired.

艾凡:我想沒有。我只是覺得有點累罷了。

K:Do you want to see a doctor?

凱西:你想去看醫生嗎?

E:Maybe I just need some more rest.

艾凡:也許我只需要多休息。

We've been traveling and moving about for a month straight now.

到目前爲止,我們已經連續旅行奔波一個月了。

K:Well, yes, that's true, but I don't feel sick. Come on.

凱西:嗯,是的,這倒是實話,但是我沒有覺得不舒服啊。走吧,

I think we should see a doctor. I'll ask the lady in the hostel to recommend one for us.

我想我們應該去看醫生。我會請旅社的那位女士爲我們推薦一個醫師。

E:No, it's not that bad. I'll tell you what. Let's go home, and I'll go right to bed.

艾凡:不用啦,沒那麼嚴重。我告訴你吧。咱們回家,然後我直接上牀睡覺。

If I still don't feel well in the morning, I promise you I'll go see a doctor.

如果明天早上我還是覺得不舒服的話,我答應你我會去看醫生的。

K:That's a deal. In the meantime, while you're sleeping, I'll go to a neighborhood drugstore andpick up a few things.

凱西:就這麼說定了。在你睡覺的同時,我會到附近的一家藥房買些東西。

E:Gee, thanks.

艾凡:嗯,謝謝你。

K:Thanks? You don't have to thank me. Come on. Get your coat on. I'll take care of the er!

凱西:謝謝?你不用謝我。來,把外套穿上。我來付帳。服務生!


看了“關於旅遊常用英語對話”的人還看了:

1.有關旅行社常用英語對話

2.旅遊三人英語對話

3.關於常用旅遊英語對話精選

4.旅遊常用英語對話

5.關於旅行情景對話