當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於兩人旅遊英語對話精選

關於兩人旅遊英語對話精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.16W 次

大家假期外出旅遊,可以飽覽祖國的錦繡河山,瞭解各地的民俗風情。本站小編整理了關於兩人旅遊英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於兩人旅遊英語對話精選
  關於兩人旅遊英語對話一

K:Oh, Evan! I'm sorry. You're soaked to the skin.

凱西:哦,艾凡!我很抱歉。你全身都溼透了。

E:So are you. We're lucky to find this old hut even as run-down as it is.

艾凡:妳也是。這間老舊的小木屋雖然很破爛,但是能找到它我們也算很幸運了。

K:It's leaking like mad, but it's better than nothing.

凱西:雖然它漏水漏得很嚴重,但是總比沒有的好。

E:Uh-oh! Did you see that?

艾凡:糟了!你看到了嗎?

K:How could I miss it? That bolt of lightning must have hit very near here.A huge crash of thunder follows.

凱西:我怎麼會看不到呢?那道閃電一定就打在這附近。一聲巨雷隨後響起。

K:Aah! Oh, Evan, that was so close! I'm afraid.

凱西:啊!哦,艾凡,這雷聲好近啊!我好怕。

E:Don't worry, Kathy. We'll be fine here.

艾凡:凱西,不要擔心。我們在這裏會很安全的。

Another storm must be coming our way.

又一道閃電暴風雨一定是朝着我們的方向來的。

Another huge crash of thunder, followed by another bolt of lightning and a falling tree.)

又是一聲響雷,接着又是一道閃電,一棵樹木也應聲倒地。

K:Oh! Evan, we'll get killed here! What can we do?

凱西:哦!艾凡,我們會死在這裏的!怎麼辦呢?

E:Stay calm, Kathy. These storms last only a few minutes.

艾凡:保持鎮靜,凱西。這種暴風雨只持續幾分鐘而已。

K:I'll never take another dark cloud for granted.

凱西:我再也不會無視烏雲的存在了。

E:I guess Mother Nature has taught you a lesson today.

艾凡:我想大自然今天給了你一次教訓。

K:I'll say! The next time I see clouds like these, I'll run for shelter.

凱西:我同意!下次我看到像這樣的烏雲時,會趕快跑去找地方躲雨。

  關於兩人旅遊英語對話二

K:Would you hand me my pocketbook, please, Evan?

凱西:艾凡,麻煩你把我的錢包拿給我,好嗎?

E:Sure. Er, where is it?

艾凡:沒問題。呃,在哪兒?

K:On the bed.

凱西:在牀上。

E:No wonder I couldn't find it! It's buried under a mound of your clothes.

艾凡:難怪我找不到!原來是埋在你一大堆衣服底下。

K:OK, OK. I get the hint. I should hang up my clothes in the closet. You sound just like my mother.

凱西:好啦,好啦。我聽懂你的暗示了。我應該把我的衣服掛在衣櫥裏。你說話的語氣就像我老媽。

E:I just think you could be a little neater; that's all. Anyway, here's your pocketbook.

艾凡:我只是認爲你可以更有條理些,如此而已。不管怎樣,這是你的錢包。

K:I want to check through my things. We'll be going back to New York soon, and I want to make sure I've got everything.

凱西:我想檢查一下我的東西。我們馬上就要回紐約了,我想確定每樣東西都在。

E:That's a good idea. I'll check my wallet, too.

艾凡:主意不錯。我也來檢查我的皮夾子。

K:Gee, it was here a few days ago.

凱西:咦,它前幾天還在這兒的。

E:Is anything missing?

艾凡:有東西不見了嗎?

K:I must have put it in something else.

凱西:我一定把它放到別的東西里面去了。

E:What's missing?

艾凡:什麼東西不見了?

K:I can't find my passport!

凱西:我找不到我的護照!

E:Oh, no! This is really bad. What are we going to do?

艾凡:哦,糟了!這下可慘了。我們要怎麼辦呢?

K:Well, let's not panic. If it doesn't show up, we'll have to go to the American Embassy.

凱西:嗯,咱們不要驚慌。如果找不到的話,就只好到美國大使館去了。

  關於兩人旅遊英語對話三

K:Ooh! This is the most beautiful building I've ever seen!

凱西:哦!這是我所見過最漂亮的建築物了!

E:It is magnificent. It compares with other great buildings here in Europe.

艾凡:真是宏偉壯麗,可以媲美歐洲其它偉大的建築。

K:All the paintings and decorations! The royal family really knew how to live it up.

凱西:有那麼多繪畫和裝飾品!皇室的的人可真懂得享受。

E:Most royal families in Europe lived beyond our wildest dreams. Some still do.

艾凡:以往大多數的歐洲皇室家族都過着超乎我們想象的奢侈生活。有些至今仍然如此。

K:You mean like the House of Windsor?

凱西:你的意思是像溫莎王室過的生活嗎?

E:Yes. Queen Elizabeth II is the world's richest woman, after all.

艾凡:是的。畢竟,伊莉莎白二世是全世界最有錢的女人。

And I believe the Queen of the Netherlands is the world's second richest.

而我相信荷蘭女王是世界上第二有錢的女人。

K:Imagine all that money!

凱西:想象一下有那麼多錢該有多爽!

E:I prefer to imagine all that power.

艾凡:我寧願想象有那麼大的權力該有多爽。

K:Typical man!

凱西:典型的男人!

E:Anyway, let's go through some of the rooms here and pretend we'll be this rich some day.

艾凡:不管怎樣,咱們進去幾個房間瞧瞧,假裝將來有一天我們也會這麼有錢吧。

K:Yeah, right! It's fun to dream, though.

凱西: 沒錯!夢想不失爲一大樂事。

I think in every girl's heart, there's a dream about being a princess.

我認爲在每個女孩心中都有個當公主的夢想。

E:And in every man's heart there is a princess...

艾凡:在每個男人心中也都有個公主…

K:Oh, Evan! I didn't know you were so romantic!

凱西:哦,艾凡!沒想到你這麼羅曼蒂克!


看了“關於兩人旅遊英語對話”的人還看了:

1.兩人旅遊英語對話精選

2.二人旅遊英語對話

3.關於旅遊的英文對話精選

4.關於經典的兩人英語對話

5.旅遊二人情景英語對話