當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於假期旅遊英語對話精選

關於假期旅遊英語對話精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.11W 次

情景對話因爲有生動的生活場景和話題,極大地激發了學生練習英語口語的興趣,爲學生提供了練習口語表達的機會。本站小編整理了關於假期旅遊英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於假期旅遊英語對話精選
  關於假期旅遊英語對話一

Cashing Traveler's Checks

兌現旅行支票

Kathy enters the bank and goes to the first available teller.

凱西走進銀行後到第一個有空的銀行櫃員前。

T:Good afternoon, miss. How can I help you today?

行員:小姐,午安。今天有什麼需要我爲你效勞的?

K:I'd like to cash these traveler's checks, please.

凱西:我想把這些旅行支票兌換成現金,麻煩你了。

T:Fine. Do you have any ID?

行員:好的。你有任何身分證明嗎?

K:Yes, here's my passport. Do you need any other ID?

凱西:有,我的護照在這兒。你需要任何其它的身分證明嗎?

T:No, that's fine. Thank you. Let's 's, and you want to change that into euros?

行員:不,這樣就可以了,謝謝。我看看……共三百元美金,你想換成我們的瑞典幣克朗嗎?

K:Yes, that's right. Thank you.

凱西:是的,沒錯,謝謝。

T:Today's exchange rate is 0.75 euro for one U.S. dollar, so I owe you 225. Now, how wouldyou like your money?

行員:今天的匯率是0.75歐元對一美元。所以我應該給你兩百廿五歐元。那麼,你的錢要怎麼個換法?

K:Pardon?

凱西:對不起,請再說一遍?

T:In what denominations would you like your euros?

行員:你要兌換什麼面值的歐元?

K:Oh. Well, I'd like four fifty-euro bills, two twenties and one five.

凱西:哦。嗯,我要四張五十元紙幣,兩張二十元紙幣,一張五元紙幣,麻煩你了。

T:Right. Here you are. Thank you very much.

行員:好的。請你點收。非常謝謝。

K:And thank you!

凱西:也謝謝你了!

  關於假期旅遊英語對話二

Time for Lunch

午餐時間

At a sidewalk cafe Kathy and Evan stop for lunch.

凱西和艾凡停在人行道旁的一家小館吃午餐。

E:This is the life. Too bad we couldn't travel like this for the rest of our lives.

艾凡:這纔是人生。很遺憾我們今後不能天天像這樣子旅行。

K:Nah. I'd get bored with it.

凱西:不。天天這樣旅行我會厭煩的。

E:Are you kidding? Why wouldn't you want to see the whole world?

艾凡:你在開玩笑吧?你爲什麼不想看看整個世界呢?

K:I would. But I also want to work, have a family, be with my friends,...

凱西:我想啊。但我也想工作、成家、和朋友們相聚……

E:Yeah, I get your point. "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy," but all play and no work would be weird, too.

艾凡:嗯,我懂妳的意思。“只工作不遊戲使人乏味沒生氣”,但只遊戲不工作也很怪異。

K:That's true. So, what are we having for lunch? Have you decided yet?

凱西:沒錯。那麼,我們午餐吃什麼呢?你決定了嗎?

E:I think I'll try the soup du jour. It's probably a local style. I want to try local food. And the pickled herring platter looks good, too.

艾凡:我想我要試試本日特選湯。這也許是一道本地風味的料理。我想試試本地的食物。而這道醃鯡魚盤看起來也不錯。

K:All right. I'll have the fried chicken and coleslaw.

凱西:好吧。我要吃炸雞和生菜沙拉。

E:Beverage of choice?

艾凡:要喝什麼飲料?

K:Iced tea. And you'll have a beer, right?

凱西:冰茶。而你要喝啤酒,對吧?

E:Natch. I like their local Carlsberg. It's very refreshing.

艾凡:想當然耳。我喜歡當地的卡爾斯堡啤酒,非常提神解勞。

K:And dessert?

凱西:那麼,甜點呢?

E:Let's wait to see how much the main course is. I don't want to be stuffed and keep on shopping.

艾凡:咱們待會兒看看主菜的量有多少再說吧。我不想撐着肚子繼續購物。

K:Good point. Oh, waiter!

凱西:有道理。喂,服務生!

  關於假期旅遊英語對話三

Evan wakes up to find Kathy concerned about him.

艾凡醒來發現凱西正替他擔心。

K:Evan, wake up. I've already asked Mrs. Lindquist here at the hostel for a good doctor. He'sjust a few blocks away. Come with me. He's open already, and we're going to see him.

凱西:艾凡,醒醒。我已經問過這家旅社的林德奎斯特太太請她推薦一個好醫生。他就住在幾個街區外的地方。我帶你去。他已經開始看病了,我們這就去找他看病。

E:Huh? How do you know how I feel?

艾凡:呃?你怎麼知道我舒不舒服呢?

K:Are you kidding? I didn't sleep a wink last night.

凱西:你在開玩笑?我昨晚一夜都沒瞌過眼。

E:Why not?

艾凡:爲什麼呢?

K:Between your moaning and snoring, you kept me up all night.

凱西:整晚你一會兒呻吟一會兒打呼,使我一直睡不着。

E:Gee, I'm sorry.

艾凡:哦,我很抱歉。

K:Don't worry about it. Get dressed. Do you want to have breakfast?

凱西:不用擔心。把衣服穿好。你想吃早餐嗎?

E:No, I'm still not hungry.

艾凡:不,我仍然不餓。

K:That's what I figured. You look awful.

凱西:我就知道。你看起來真糟。

E:Gee, thanks!

艾凡:嗯,謝謝你了!

K:Oh, sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I just meant you really do look sick.

凱西:喔,對不起。我不是那個意思。我的意思是說你真的一臉病容。

E:I know, I know. OK. Let me put my clothes on. I have to use the bathroom.

艾凡:我知道,我知道。好吧,讓我穿好衣服。我必須用一下浴室。

K:I've already had breakfast and cleaned up. It's all yours.

凱西:我已經吃完早餐也漱洗完畢。浴室任你使用。

E:Fine. I'll be out in a minute; then we can go see the doctor.

艾凡:好。我馬上就出來,然後我們可以去看那位醫生。


看了“關於假期旅遊英語對話”的人還看了:

1.假期旅遊英語對話精選

2.假期旅遊英語對話

3.中小學優秀作文範文

4.關於法制教育的手抄報a3

5.描寫母親的文章精選