當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於簡單的英語對話帶翻譯

關於簡單的英語對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.29W 次

英語情景對話是中考納入的新考題,它是通過書面表達形式檢查考生的英語口頭表達能力。本站小編整理了關於簡單的英語對話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 75%;">關於簡單的英語對話帶翻譯
  關於簡單的英語對話帶翻譯篇一

A:Actually the general manager is regarded as a baby has much sympathy.

A:總經理真是個和藹可親的人,他很富有同情心。

B: That's his wife is a baby doll, used to have many followers.

B:是的,他夫人也是個漂亮的女子,過去有很多追求者。

A: Were you one of them?

A: 你是不是其中的一個?

B: Nothing of the sort.I can't hold a candle to her.

B: 沒那回事,我根本配不上她。

  關於簡單的英語對話帶翻譯篇二

A:Let's invite Bobbie and John to our party, OK?

A: 咱們邀請鮑比和約翰來參加我們的晚會,好嗎?

B: You can never do that.

B: 你可別那樣做。

A: Why?

A: 爲什麼?

B: There's been bad blood between them since Bobbie took away John's girlfriend.

B:自從鮑比搶走了約翰的女朋友,他們之間就恨得咬牙切齒。

  關於簡單的英語對話帶翻譯篇三

A:Some people pile on their agonise and try to seek other's sympathy by telling how miserable they are.

A: 有些人喜歡過分渲染自己的痛苦,告訴別人自己過得多麼悽慘以博取同情。

B: Yeah, They take advantage of other people's hospitality and generosity.

B:是的,他們利用了人們的熱心與慷慨。

A: I was fooled once. A lady told me that she needed some money to keep the pot boiling. So I gave her some money and bailed her out of the situation. But later I learned that she had lied to me.

A: 我就被騙過一次。一位女士告訴我說她家揭不開鍋了,我就給錢爲她解了難,但後來我發現她說的全是謊話。

B: You're still wet behind the ears. You should have seen through her.

B:你太好騙了,應該能看穿她纔是。

A: Nothing rang a bell.

A:一點可疑之處都沒看出來。

  關於簡單的英語對話帶翻譯篇四

A: Sometimes you look like brains, and sometimes you're simply a Barbie Doll.

A: 有時你很聰明,但有時卻徒有其表。

B: I don't know whether I am a Barbie Doll or you are one.

B:我不知道是你徒有其表還是我徒有其表。

A: Maybe I am a Barbie Doll, but I won't do Barbie Doll things.

A: 也許是我吧,可我不會做沒頭腦的事。

B: Well, I am not going to flog a dead horse, Let's get down to our brass tasks and tidy these things up.

B:好吧,我們別瞎耽誤工夫了,收拾東西,幹正經事吧。

  關於簡單的英語對話帶翻譯篇五

A:I'd be a basket case if you think of me that way, I need your understanding.

A: 要是連你也這麼看我的話我會真的走投無路的,我需要你的理解。

B: I know, I know. But you always bat around without doing things useful.

B:知道,知道,可你總是遊手好閒的。

A: Can't you be more considerate? I need your encouragement.

A:你不能多替我想想嗎?我需要你的鼓勵。

B: All right. Do what you can do now instead of twiddling your thumbs.

B:好的,別老是閒着,找點事於。


看了“關於簡單的英語對話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.二人英語短對話帶翻譯

2.關於簡單購物英語對話帶翻譯

3.簡單的購物英語對話帶翻譯精選

4.二人英語情景對話帶翻譯

5.簡單購物英語對話帶翻譯