當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於2人的簡單英語對話

關於2人的簡單英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.82K 次

提高英語口語的快速方法,就是與他人進行英語對話。下面是本站小編給大家整理的關於2人的簡單英語對話,供大家參閱!

關於2人的簡單英語對話

  關於2人的簡單英語對話:電影

Todd: Alright, Tennessee, you were talking about how you like movies.

好的,田納西你要講講你對電影的喜愛。

Tenn: Yes, I'm a big movie buff.

好的,我是個電影迷。

Todd: OK. What kind of movies do you like?

你喜歡什麼類型的電影?

Tenn: I kind of like, I kind of like most genres of movies, it's just, what I look for is a good story and good characters is the main even if I like the genre, if like wether it be science fiction or historical drama, if the, if the story isn't good then, then I, I don't like it at all.

可以說我喜歡大多數的電影類型,我看重的是好的故事和人物……所以說,即使是我喜歡這個電影類型,不管是科幻電影還是歷史電影,如果故事不好,那麼我一點兒都不會喜歡的。

Todd: OK. Off the top of your head, what's a movie that you really liked?

好的,那不論電影類型,你喜歡什麼電影?

Tenn: Well, the Lord Of the Rings they've been doing I really have enjoyed.

我很欣賞《指環王》。

Todd: Uh-huh.

啊哈。

Tenn: They did a good job.

那部片子製作得不錯。

Todd: Did you read the books?

你讀過那部小說嗎?

Tenn: Oh, yes! It was one of the first adult books I read when I was in elementary school.

是的!那是我在小學讀過的第一部成人小說。

Todd: OK, well, what is the last movie you saw?

好的,你最近看的一部電影是什麼?

Tenn: The last movie I saw, Pirates of the Carribean.

我最近看過的電影是《加勒比海盜》。

Todd: OK. Was it any good?

這部電影怎麼樣?

Tenn: Ah, it wasn't bad.

這部電影不錯。

Todd: It wasn't bad.

還不錯。

Tenn: Yeah !

是的!

Todd: Alright, thanks a lot.

好的,謝謝。

Tenn: I like pirates.

我喜歡海盜。

Todd: You like pirates. What! You like pirates!

你喜歡海盜。什麼!你喜歡海盜!

Tenn: Oh, yeah! You know, when you're a kid, pirates is the thing to be.

是的!你知道,當你還是個孩子的時候,長大成爲海盜就是你的夢想。

Todd: Yeah!

是的!

Tenn: Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!

唷嗬嗬地大喊,再加上一瓶朗姆酒!

Todd: OK. Alright. Thanks Tennessee.

好的。謝謝你田納西。

Tenn: OK.

沒事。

  關於2人的簡單英語對話:美國最好大州

Todd: OK. Hey, hello!

嗨,你好!

Tim: Hey, how's it going?

嗨,你過得好嗎?

Todd: Doing pretty good. Could you introduce yourself please?

我過得很好。你能像我們介紹一下自己嗎?

Tim: Yeah, I'm Tim Peterson. I'm from Oregon in the United States.

好的,我叫蒂姆·彼得森。我來自美國的俄勒岡州。

Todd: Oh, nice. You're from Oregon.

哦,很棒。你來自俄勒岡州。

Tim: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: OK, and were you born there?

你在那裏出生?

Tim: Yes, I was born there.

是的,我是在那裏出生的。

Todd: Oh, really, did you ever live in any other states or..?

哦,真的,你在其它州居住過嗎?

Tim: Uh, I lived in Wyoming for a really short time.

我曾在懷俄明州住過很短的一段時間。

Todd: Oh, really.

哦,真的。

Tim: And, I've lived in California for a short time too.

我還在加利福尼亞州住過很短的一段時間。

Todd: OK. Of those three states, which one is the best?

好的。這三個州,哪個最好?

Tim: Oregon.

俄勒岡州。

Todd: Really? Why?

真的?爲什麼?

Tim: It's got lots of nature. It's really beautiful, I think. In the United States probably Oregon and Washington state are the most beautiful.

俄勒岡州有許多自然風光。我認爲那裏真的很美。全美國,可能就俄勒岡州和華盛頓的風景最好了。

Todd: Oh, OK.

哦,好吧。

Tim: Lots, lots of green stuff and the lots of nature. Good mountains, good streams good water.

俄勒岡州有許多的樹和自然風光。很多山,很多小溪和水流。

Todd: Wow! Well, what about Wyoming?

哇!那懷俄明州呢?

Tim: Wyoming is nice but it is really dry. And it's really sort of dark.

懷俄明州很好,但那裏太乾燥了。那裏的陽光也不好。

Todd: Oh. OK. Wow, so when you grow old and retire someday, you're a very guy, but when you grow old, would you like to live in Oregon?

哦,好的。哇,如果有一天等你老了,退休了,你還是一個人,你老了會來俄勒岡住嗎?

Tim: Ah, Oregon or Washington. Maybe Alaska.

啊,俄勒岡或是華盛頓。也許是阿拉斯加。

Todd: Yeah! Not California?

是嗎,沒有加利福尼亞?

Tim: No!

沒有!

Todd: Man, the Golden State.

兄弟,那可是黃金之州。

Tim: Yeah, too many people.

是的,那裏人口太多了。

Todd: Alright, Yeah! Ok. Thanks a lot.

好吧,是的!謝謝你。

  關於2人的簡單英語對話:辦網站

Todd: OK, Jeff, you have your own website.

好的,傑夫,你創辦了一家網站。

Jeff: Yes, I do.

是的。

Todd: OK.

好。

Jeff: Very nice site!

一個很好的網站!

Todd: OK, can you just talk about your website?

好的,你能談談你的網站嗎?

Jeff: Yes, the address, I'll give you my address first.

好的,我會先給你我網站的地址。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Jeff: So, you can have a look at it.

這樣你就能先看一看了。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Jeff:, E-A-G-A-R-B-R-O-S dot C-O-M and it's because my last name is Eagar, Jeff Eagar, and "Bros" is short for brothers, and I have three brothers, but I have two brothers that I travel with, travel, travel around, around the world, different countries, and so it's sort of, it's sort of like a video diary of some of the things we've seen and done on our travels, with people and places, yeah, it's interesting, it's interesting. It's got video, stories, and audio and, and it's all about people and poverty and wealth, and their serility. of the world. It's pretty good. It's pretty interesting I think.

網址是,E-A-G-A-R-B-R-O-S,,因爲我的姓是eager,我的名字是Jeff Eagar,“Bros”是兄弟broghters的簡稱,我有三個兄弟,其中有兩個兄弟和我一起旅行,環遊世界,我們遊歷不同的國家,我們製作併發布了一個可以叫做日記的視頻系列記錄我們在旅途中看到的和我們做過的事,記錄遇到的人,經過的地方,是的,這很有趣,很有趣。我們錄了影像,講述故事,還錄下了聲音,記錄了世上貧窮的和富有的人們的故事。這真的很好。我認爲這真的很有趣。

Todd: Wow! Thanks.

哇!謝謝。

  關於2人的簡單英語對話:理想職業

Todd: OK. Jessica, we're back. We're gonna talk about your future. What do you want to be when you grow up?

傑西卡,我們來談談你的未來。等你長大了你想做什麼?

Jessica: Well, um, I wanna be a physician's assistant.

我想做一名助理醫師。

Todd: OK. What is a physician's assistant?

什麼是助理醫師?

Jessica: Well, normally when you go into a, into the doctor's office, you wouldn't usually get, well you would get your doctor all they do is check, give you check-ups or you know maybe take out stitches or something, not surgery. You just go in and do the little things. So the doctor does not have to do them.

Todd: Oh, OK. So that is what you want to do?

通常我們進入醫生的辦公室,助理醫師會給你做身體檢查或是在手術中縫針,而不是主刀做手術。助理醫師只是做小事,主治醫師不用做的事情。

Jessica: Yeah.

好的。這是你想從事的職業?

Todd: OK.

是的。

Jessica: And make lots of money.

好。

Todd: You wanna make lots of money.

助理醫師還能掙不少錢。

Jessica: OK. Nothing wrong with that.

你想賺大錢。

Todd: How do you become a physici... physician's assistant. I can't even say it.

想賺大錢沒有什麼不對。

Jessica: It's a lot of schooling. You have like six years, four or six years of college and you obviously take the, like nursing and other kinds of classes like that and then you do like um, two, two or four years at like a hospital as a..

你如何能成爲助理醫師。我甚至不知道要如何做。

Todd: Like an assistant, or..

這需要長時間的學習。你必須學習6年的時間,接受4或6年本科教育,很明顯你還需要學習護理和其他課程,在這之後你還要花2到4年的時間在醫院……

Jessica: Like, like you're actually doing.

在醫院做助理或是……

Todd: Oh, an intern.

就好像實際在做助理醫師一樣。

Jessica: An intern, yeah! An internship for two or four years at a hospital.

哦,實習。

Todd: Then, that's it. You finish.

實習生,是的!在一家醫院實習2到4年。

Jessica: And then you hopefully go on and maybe have your own little doctor's place and open that up or something.

這樣才能完成學業。

Todd: Well, best wishes on becoming a physician's assistant. I'm sure you'll make a good one.

接着你就能繼續做醫師,或是以後有可能開家自己的小診所。

Jessica: Thank you.

祝你將來能成爲一名助理醫師,一名成功的助理醫師。

謝謝。

  關於2人的簡單英語對話:感冒

Todd: OK. Hello!

你好!

Conrad: Hi, Todd.

你好,託德。

Todd: How are you doing?

你過得怎麼樣?

Conrad: Oh, not too good. I've got a little bit of a cold I think.

哦,不是很好。我有點兒感冒。

Todd: Oh, man. That's 's not good.

哦,老兄。這可不好。

Conrad: Yeah.

是啊。

Todd: How long have you had the cold?

你感冒多長時間了?

Conrad: I think just, uh, starting a couple nights ago.

我剛感冒,我想只有幾天。

Todd: Oh, really?

哦,真的?

Conrad: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: Oh, man. What are you doing for it?

哦,老兄。你現在怎麼治感冒?

Conrad: Oh, just trying to take it easy, right now, I'm just, um, resting.

哦,只是試着讓自己舒服點兒,現在我正在休息。

Todd: Uh-huh.

啊哈。

Conrad: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: Do you eat anything special when you get sick?

生病的時候會吃什麼特殊的東西?

Conrad: Sometimes. Uh, let's see. What do I eat? Sometimes I eat umeboshi.

有時候會。我想想。我會吃什麼?有時候我吃酸梅。

Todd: Umeboshi!

酸梅!

Conrad: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: Really! What's umeboshi?

真的!什麼是酸梅?

Conrad: That's that Japanese kind of of a pickled sour plum. You eat it with rice. So it's a red color.

就是日本的醃酸梅。可以就着米飯吃。它是紅色的。

Todd: Yeah, it comes in the onigiri sometimes.

是的,有時候能在飯糰裏吃到。

Conrad: Yeah, that's right.

是的,沒錯。

Todd: Wow. OK. Um, well what are your symptoms?

哇。那麼你有什麼症狀?

Conrad: Oh, let's see a little bit of sore throat, a cough, and basically just feeling tired.

哦,我想有一點兒嗓子疼,咳嗽,還有就是感覺很累。

Todd: Well, that's terrible. I'm sorry. I hope you feel better.

太糟了。我很抱歉,希望你早日康復。

Conrad: Well, thanks Todd.

謝謝。

以上是本站小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。