當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1817期:專心致志於,專心研究

迷你對話學地道口語第1817期:專心致志於,專心研究

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.02W 次

第一,迷你對話

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1817期:專心致志於,專心研究

A: Mary, will you go out with us tonight?

Mary,今天和我們一起出去玩嗎?

B: Sorry, I can't. I have to bone up on my piano.

對不起,我不行,我必須苦練鋼琴。

A: You have practiced the piano the whole afternoon. You'd better have a rest.

你練鋼琴已經一個下午了,最好休息一會兒。

B: Let me ask my mother.

我問問我媽媽吧。

第二,地道表達

bone up on

1. 解詞釋義

To bone up on的意思是“專心致志於......專心研究......”。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. If you are going to get a job in Japan, you had better bone up on the language.

如果你打算在日本打工,你最好刻苦學習日語。

e.g. She had to bone up on the property laws before her big day in court.

在上法庭這個重要日子之前,她必須苦讀財產法。

e.g. Jim checked out some books from the library in order to bone up on physics.

Jim從圖書館借了一些書,以便鑽研物理學。

e.g. I must bone up on the Highway Code before I take my driving test.

我得下一番功夫把公路法則背一背,才能去參加駕駛考試。

第三,視野拓展

have a rest:休息

e.g. Have a rest. I'll take over.

你歇會兒, 我來替你。

e.g. We've been working two hours. Let's stop and have a rest, shall we?

咱們已經幹了兩個小時,停下來歇會兒,好嗎?

e.g. You've been swimming a long time now. Come out and have a rest.

遊了半天了, 快上來歇會兒吧。