當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 道別時的口語對話

道別時的口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.81K 次

隨着中國對外交流的日益頻繁,整個社會越來越重視英語的應用。英語口語表達作爲英語的最重要的應用形式,越來越多的學生希望能夠用流利的英語與人溝通和交流,表達自己的觀點和想法,於是練就流利的英語口語十分重要。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活常用口語對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 85.78%;">道別時的口語對話

 道別時的口語對話:

1. Well, I'm afraid I must be going now. I have no idea it was so late.

哦,我想我該走了。沒想到已經這麼晚了。

A: Well, I’m afraid I must be going now. I have no idea it was so late.

A:哦,我想我該走了。沒想到已經這麼晚了。

B: Stay for dinner with us.

B:留下來和我們一起吃晚飯吧。

A: I’m afraid I can’t. I have a dinner party at seven tonight. You see, I am going to England the day after tomorrow.

A:恐怕不行。我今晚7點有個晚宴。你知道,我後天要去英國了。

B: Well, I won’t keep you then. It was very nice of you to come to see me.

B:那好,我就不留你了。你能來看我真是太好了。

A: It has been a pleasure. Goodbye.

A:我也很高興,再見。

B: Goodbye. Thank you again for coming.

B:再見,謝謝你能來。

2. But all good things must come to an end, as they say.

不過人們常說,沒有不散的筵席。

A: The time has come to say goodbye.

A:我們該說再見了。

B: So soon. It seems as if you just got here.

B:時間過得真快。好像你剛到這兒似的。

A: I feel that way, too. But all good things must come to an end, as they say.

A:我也有同感。不過人們常說,沒有不散的筵席。

B: It certainly has been a pleasure seeing you again and renewing old memories.

B:我真的很髙興能和你再次相會,重敘舊情。

A: I’ve had a great time and thank you for your spending so much time showing me around.

A:我在這兒玩得很愉快,非常感謝你花了那麼多時間陪我觀光遊覽。

B: It was fun for me, too. It gave me a chance to get away from my routine.

B:我也覺得很有意思。這讓我有機會擺脫一下一成不變的生活。

A: You’ll be out to see me next year, as you promised?

A:你答應明年去我那看看的?

B: Oh, yes. I should be there some time next spring.

B:是呀,我計劃明年春天就去你那。

A: I’ll be expecting you then.

A:到時候我就盼着你了。

 道別時的口語對話:

1. A: Well, I must be off now. I have an appointment at six.

A:嗯.我現在得離開了。我六點有個約會。

B:In that case, I won't keep you any longer. Drop in any time.

B:如果是那樣的話,我不再挽留你了。(歡迎)隨時到我這裏來。

2.A: I’m afraid I have to go now. The plane will take off soon.

A:我恐怕現在要走了。飛機快要起飛了。

B:Call us as soon as you get home.

B:你一回到家裏就打電話給我們。

3.A:They're starting to check luggage. I must be going.

A:開始檢查行李了。我得走了,再見。

B:Goodbye. Goodbye. Hoping to meet you again. Have a nice trip home,and please give my best wishes to your family.

B:再見。希望以後再見到你,祝你回家旅途愉快。請代我向你家人問好。