當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > Lie to Me 1.01 識別謊言+學習英語 兩不誤

Lie to Me 1.01 識別謊言+學習英語 兩不誤

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.25K 次


Season 1, Episode 1 – Aired: 1/21/2009
Pilot


The murder of a teacher prompts The Lightman Group to investigate a student who was seen fleeing the murder scene. Meanwhile, the team also takes on the case of a politician who is accused of paying for sex.

看動漫學職場英語,網絡最紅張小盒親授>>

1. I don’t have much faith in words myself.
反正別人說的話我也不太相信。

2. We went at him for four hours, got nothing.
我們已經審問了他4個小時,但是仍然一無所獲。
go at sb. 攻擊某人,向某人撲過去。片中是說對一個人狂轟濫炸式的審問。

3. DOD friend of mine said this guy’s a total nutjob.
國防部的哥們說這人完全不務正業
*nutjob是個新詞,拆開字面解釋是難對付的工作,也就是一般人不做的工作。這裏理解爲不務正業。
*DOD(Department Of Defense)美國國防部。之前出現了ATF(美國菸酒、火器管理局)

4. It lasted for less than a fifth of a second. It’s what we call a “microexpression”.
這個表情只持續了不到五分之一秒,被稱爲“微表情”。
*看微表情看來視力一定要好,要銳利敏捷,不是一般人可以做到的啊~~

5. I got piss-drunk last night with my roommate.
昨晚我和室友喝高了。

6. No offense taken.
我不介意。

7. The mayor thanks you and Dr. Foster for coming on short notice.
市長感謝你和福斯特博士這麼快趕來。

8. This case is a land mine.
這個案子很棘手。
*棘手得就猶如地雷。

9. polygraph test    測謊

10. Cal: I heard you made your schools track team. 我聽說你進了學校田徑隊。
Boy: I don’t make it. They don’t have tryouts. 我沒有進,他們沒有選拔過
*加入田徑隊這裏用make~~或許是特指經過選拔以後的加入

10. You two had a fling.
你們倆有一腿
fling: If two people have a fling, they have a brief sexual relationship.

11. I never saw him hang out with anybody. He’s kind of intense.
我從未見過他和誰一起。他有點神經兮兮

12. Truth or happiness, never both.
真相和快樂不可兼得。

13. We don’t go through people’s dirty laundry.
幫人擦屁股的事情我們不幹。

14. He assumes you’re a liar if you’re a homo sapiens.
其實他也是覺得人類等於撒謊。
*homo sapiens 現代人,有智慧的人

15. We are in the world, but not of the world.
我們生活於這個世界,但是不能隨大流。

16. That guy’s lying his ass off.
這人謊話連篇。

17. You spoon-fed him a good defense, and he’s not stupid. He went with it.
他爲自己辯護,他很聰明,照你說的做了。

18. We both moved on.
我們各奔東西。

19. You really are a pack rat.
你還真是個收藏癖


雙語圖解:lie to Me教你察言觀色 辨識謊言

Lie to Me 1.01 識別謊言+學習英語 兩不誤
摘錄了片中幾個從微觀表情看是否撒謊的片段:

The average person tells three lies per ten minutes’ conversation. And granted, it’s just regular-people.


Look at his mouth. (嘴角微微上翹). The suspect is secretly happy about the locations we are searching, which tells me we have the wrong location.

Classic one-sided shrug. Translation: I’ve absolutely no confidence of what I just said. The body contradicts the words. He’s lying.
單邊聳肩的動作表示對自己剛纔說的話極不自信。身體和語言不一致表示他在說謊。

The real surprise lasts for less than a second when it comes across your face. But if your suspect is surprised for more than a second, he’s faking it. He’s lying.
真正的驚訝表情只會在你臉上持續不到一秒。但是如果疑犯表現驚訝超過一秒,那他就是裝的,他在說謊。

回答問題時眼神有避讓並思考,但是突然有一個問題直視你的眼睛回答,並且不用思考,那基本是在說謊。

回答時一字一句說得非常清楚,就有說謊的跡象(這似乎不適用於說中文的人)。

賺錢有理,職場有道——修煉商務英語,在危機中涅槃


Men have erectile tissue near nose. Itches when they’re hiding something.
男人的鼻子部位有海綿體,所以當他們想要掩飾一些事情時,鼻子就會癢。

When you’re lying, it’s hard to tell a story backwards, because there’s no real memory of what happened. Liars rehearse their stories in order. They don’t think to rehearse them backwards.


《識骨尋蹤》第一季第一集美劇口語華麗彙總