當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 每日英語口語 > 分手前的掙扎?如何用英文地道地表達爭吵分手

分手前的掙扎?如何用英文地道地表達爭吵分手

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.24W 次

一提到“分手”,你總會想到break up或split up一類的短語,可是還有很多地道的說法,一起來看看吧!

ing-bottom: 100%;">分手前的掙扎?如何用英文地道地表達爭吵分手

1. Things have changed. I think we need to talk.

事情已經不像以前了,我想我們需要談談。

或者可以開門見山:

We need to talk.

我們需要談談。


I'd like to talk about us. Things are different.

我想談談我們的事,情況有變化了。

2.  We've been fighting a lot recently.

我們最近總是吵架。

對這種現狀不滿:

We keep fighting and I don't like it.

我們總是吵架,我不喜歡這樣。


Aren't you troubled by how much we’ve been fighting?

我們總是這樣吵架,難道你不覺得煩嗎?

3. I’m not sure we’re working out.

我不覺得我們正在努力解決問題。


同樣還可以說:

I don't think this is working out.

我不覺得問題正在解決。


I don't think we can work together.

我不認爲我們能一起解決。

4. I really think we should break up.

我真的覺得我們應該分手了。

更直接的說法:

I'm sorry, but I think this relationship isn't going anywhere.

對不起,但我覺得我們這段感情不會有結果的。


I don't think we should see each other anymore. 

我想我們以後不要再見面了。


I think we shouldn’t talk for a while. 
我想我們這段時間還是不要聯繫了。

5. I want to break up. It's nothing against you; our relationship just isn't going smoothly anymore.

我想分手,這不是你的原因,只是我們的感情不像以前那麼順利了。

如果放不下這段感情:

Are you just giving up?

你難道就要放棄了嗎?


I don't want to break up yet.

我還不想分手。


I can't believe we're really breaking up. This is horrible.

我不敢相信我們真的要分手了,這太可怕了。

6. I still like you as a person. Can we remain friends?

我還是挺喜歡你這個人的,我們還能做朋友嗎?

同樣還可以這麼說:

Are you okay with still being friends?

咱們還可以做朋友吧?


I don't want there to be any hard feelings. Do you want to stay friends?

我不想有什麼芥蒂,你還想做朋友嗎?

大部分美國人分手非常乾脆利落,想得開,不介意還是做朋友。

Okay, well, you are still one of my best friends.

好的,那挺好的,你還是我最好的朋友。


I guess so. It was fun while it lasted.

我想是吧,感情這樣延續下去也不錯。

如果不想有任何聯繫:

I don't think I am comfortable with that right now.

我覺得這樣我會很不舒服。


I need some time alone after this.

這之後我需要一個人靜一靜。

7. I think it's time to move on.

我想是時候說再見了。

做最後的告別:

I just think about starting my life again.

我只想重新開始我的生活。


I want to forget all about you.

我想徹底把你忘了。


Alright then, I guess this is goodbye. Take care.

好吧,我想這就是再見了。保重。