當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 醫學英語 > 拔牙醫務英語會話

拔牙醫務英語會話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.06W 次

下面是本站小編整理的拔牙醫務英語會話,以供大家學習參考。

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">拔牙醫務英語會話

Extracting a Tooth拔牙醫務英語會話Dentist: please sit down. What is your trouble?

醫生: 請坐。有什麼不舒服?

Patient: I have a tooth that bothers me often.

病人: 我有個牙經常痛

Dentist: Show me which one it is?

醫生: 告訴我是那個牙?

Patient: The last one in my right upper jaw.

病人: 右上最後一個。

Dentist: Let me examine your mouth. I can see you have two bad teeth. One of them doesn't seem so bad. I think it can be filled. But the other one should be taken out. We will do it right now.

醫生: 讓我給你檢查一下。我發現你有兩隻壞牙。其中一隻蛀的不厲害,可以補。但另外一隻必須拔掉。馬上就可以拔掉它。

Dentist: Please rinse your mouth.

醫生: 請漱口。

Patient: Will it hurt?

病人: 拔牙痛嗎?

Dentist: No. We will give you an injection to keep you from feeling anything except numbness. Don't move while I give you the injection. Do you feel numbness in the area now?

醫生: 不痛。我們要給你大麻藥使你只感到麻木,此外無任何感覺。注射時你別動。現在患部感到麻木嗎?

Patient: Yes, I do.

病人: 是的。

Dentist: That's good. It is the time to take it out.

醫生: 那很好。現在可以拔牙了。

(The dentist puts a sterile cotton ball in the wound after the tooth is extracted.)

(醫生把一隻消毒棉球放在拔過牙的傷口上)

Dentist: Bite on the cotton ball for half an hour and don't suck…… Keep

from earing or drinking for two hours, and then take only soft

food. Do not spit out your saliva because it will cause bleeding.

醫生: 咬緊棉球半個小時,不要吸允。2小時不要吃東西或喝水,以後只可以吃軟食。你不要把唾液吐出來,因爲這樣會引起出血。

Dentist: Here are two tablets. Take one when you feel any pain. Come

back to see me if there is a lot of bleeding. You can make an

appointment to see me about the other tooth.

醫生: 這裏有兩片藥。痛時可以吃一片。要是流血過多就來找我。關於另外一隻牙,你可以與我預約。

Patient: Thank you very much, Doctor, Goodbye.

病人: 醫生,太感謝你了,再見。