當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 乘公交車實用英語口語

乘公交車實用英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.88K 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來有關乘公交車實用英語口語,歡迎大家閱讀!

乘公交車實用英語口語
  公交車實用英語口語1:

How many stops before I get off?

到我下車前共有多少站呢?

A: How many stops before I get off?

到我下車前共有多少站呢?

B: Five, I think.

我想五站吧。

You are going in the wrong direction.

你的方向錯了。

A: Excuse me, could you please tell me if I'm going in the right direction?

對不起,麻煩您告訴我是否走對了?

B: Let me see. You're heading the wrong way.

讓我看看!你走錯路了!

You need to go to the opposite platform.

你要到對面的月臺纔對。

A: Excuse me, am I on the right platform?

對不起,請問我是否走對月臺了?

B: You need to go to the opposite platform.

你要到對面的月臺纔對。

I missed my stop!

我坐過站了!

A: Oh my goodness! I missed my stop!

天啊!我坐過站了!

B: Don't worry! Just get off and take another train.

不用擔心。只要下車然後坐回去就好啦。

Where is the ticket booth?

售票亭在哪裏?

A: Where is the ticket booth?

售票亭在哪裏?

B: It's right there.

就在那兒。

Always carry some change in your pocket.

平時準備一些零錢在口袋裏。

A: Always carry some change in your pocket.

平時準備一些零錢在口袋裏。

B: I know, it saves a lot of time when buying a ticket.

我知道,這樣可以省掉很多買票的時間。

I don't have change.

我沒有零錢。

A: I don't have change for the ticket.

我沒有零錢買票。

B: Go to the ticket booth and ask them to change some banknotes in to small change.

去售票亭請他們換零錢吧!

Excuse me, I'd like to change some money!

對不起,我要換零錢!

A: Excuse me, I'd like to change some money!

對不起,我要換零錢!

B: Here you are!

給你!

How do I use this Change machine?

這臺錢幣兌換機要怎麼用啊?

A: How do I use this Change machine?

這臺錢幣兌換機要怎麼用啊?

B: You better ask the staff.

你最好詢問那些工作人員

  公交車實用英語口語2:

Excuse me,where is the nearest bus stop?

請問最近的公共汽車站牌在哪裏

A:Excuse me,where is the nearest bus stop

請問最近的公共汽車站牌在哪裏

B:go down the hill and turn right;it's right at the corner

下這山坡然後右轉,就在轉角那兒

Does this bus go to Dong Shi?

這公共汽車開往東勢嗎

A:Does this bus go to Dong Shi?

這公共汽車開往東勢嗎

B: does.

是的!

you need to change at the bus station

你必須在公共汽車總站換車

A:Is this a direct bus to Feng Yuan?

請問這公共汽車直達豐原嗎?

B:No,you need to change at the main bus station

不是喔!你必須在公共汽車總站換車

Two return tickets please

兩張來回票,謝謝

A:Two return tickets please

兩張來回票,謝謝

B:Here you are.

給你

Single or return?

單程還是來回?

A:Single or return?

單程還是來回?

B:Single,please.

單程,謝謝。

half price for them.

他們的是半價

A:Do I need to buy tickets for my children

我的孩子們需要買票嗎

B: price for them.

要。他們的是半價

Do not talk to the bus driver while he's driving.

公共汽車司機在開車時不要和他說話

A:Andy don't talk to the bus driver while he's driving.

Andy,公共汽車司機在開車時不要和他說話

B:.

好啦,媽!

That's my stop,thank you.

我的站到了,謝謝

A:That's my stop,thank you.

我的站到了,謝謝

B: See you tomorrow!

明天見!