當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 求職英語 > 推銷產品職場英語口語

推銷產品職場英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.45K 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來職場面試英語口語對話,歡迎大家學習!

推銷產品職場英語口語
  職場英語口語:推銷產品

我想先介紹一下我們最新的產品系列。

I’d begin by telling you about our latest production line.

我想和您約個時間見面。

I would like to set up a meeting with you.

您對我們的產品感覺如何?

How do you think of our products?

我真的很高興來介紹我們的新產品。

I’m really glad to introduce our new product.

A:我真的很高興來介紹我們的新產品。

A:I’m really glad to introduce our new product.

B:我聽過很多關於你們新產品的說法。現在我要親眼看着含操作。

B:have heard a lot about it. And now I want to see it in action.

您所需要的只是一部電腦

All that you need is a computer.

A:要用你們這套程序,需要什麼材料和硬件裝備?

A:What materials and hardware will I need to run the program?

B:您所需要的只是一部電腦。

B:All that you need is a computer.

只要您親自用過我們的產品,您的看法就會跟我們一樣。

I know you will join our team if you just try our products for yourself.

A:只要您親自用過我們的產品,您的看法就會跟我們一樣。

A:I know you will join our team if you just try our products for yourself.

B:不,我想我還是不用。不過我還是謝謝您。

B:No,l think I might pass. But thank you anyway.

我想送一些這種新洗髮精的免費樣品給您。

I'd like to give you some free samples of this new shampoo.

A:我想送一些這種新洗髮精的免費樣品給您。

A:l'd like to give you some free samples of this new shampoo.

B:好。每一樣我會試用一次。

B:Sure. I’ll try anything once.

請允許我展示我們洗衣機的新系列產品給您看。

Allow me to show you our new line of washing machine.

A:請允許我展示我們洗衣機的新系列產品給您看。

A:Allow me to show you our new line of washing machine.

B:好,我很想看。

B:Sure,I'd love to see it.

本產品比我們競爭對手的產品更有價值、更好。

This product is a better value than the competition.

A:本產品比我們競爭對手的產品更有價值、更好。

A:This product is a better value than the competition.

B:我通常都要等到別人說好,纔會購買。

B:I usually wait until people say it’s good before I purchase anything.

你們怎樣保證質量呢?

How do you ensure quality?

A:你們怎樣保證質量呢?

A:How do you ensure quality?

B:我們每樣新產品都經過3年的測試期。

B:Any of our new products goes through a 3 - year testing period.

確保,確保,保證

★ ensure(v.)

你們的價錢可以談嗎?

Are your prices negotiable?

A:你們的價錢可以談嗎?

A:Are your prices negotiable?

B:是的,我們的價錢可以談,但我們的品質是獨一無二的。

B:Yes,our prices are negotiable,but our quality is not.

可通過談判解決的

★ negotiable(adj.)

以今天的價格來說,你們競爭對手的價格比較好。

Your competitor's price,as of today,beats yours.

A:以今天的價格來說,你們競爭對手的價格比較好。

A:Your competitor's price, as of today, beats yours.

B:我們的品質值得您所花的每一分錢。

B:Our quality is worth every penny.

我要看看您所說的這些數據。

I would like to see the numbers on that.

A:我要看看您所說的這些數據。

A:I would like to see the numbers on that.

B:好。我明天給您。

B:All right. I will get you those tomorrow.

我相信您得到的物有所值。

I am convinced that you get what you pay for.

A:我相信您得到的物有所值。

A:I am convinced that you get what you pay for.

B:對我們來說可不是這樣。

B:That's not exactly the case with us.

這樣的價錢,我希望我可以得到維修服務

For this price, I hope I get a maintenance agreement.

A:這樣的價錢,我希望我可以得到維修服務。

A:For this price, I hope I get a maintenance agreement.

B:當然,維修服務包含在這價錢裏。

B:Yes,that is included in the price.

你們是按天還是按小時收費?

Do you charge on a daily or hourly basis?

A:你們是按天還是按小時收費?

A:Do you charge on a daily or hourly basis?

B:哪一種比較低,我們就按照低的來算錢。

B:Whichever is lower is what you will be charged.

我不能授權做那樣大幅度的減價。

I can’t authorize that big of a price reduction.

A:我不能授權做那樣大幅度的減價。

A:I can’t authorize that big of a price reduction.

B:您得到的比您自己預期的都要高得多。

B:You get a lot more than what you expected.

批准

★ authorize(v.)

我希望能跟你們的採購人員談談。

I am hoping to speak with the person who does your purchasing.

A:我希望能跟你們的採購人員談談。

A:I am hoping to speak with the person who does your purchasing.

B:您需要接洽的人叫做彼得·瓊斯。

B:The person you will need to speak with is Peter Jones.

我想找經理談談。

I would like to talk to the manager,please.

A:我想找經理談談。

A:I would like to talk to the manager,please.

B:可以問您是誰嗎?

B:May I tell him who's calling?

我想找人事部接電話。

I need to talk to the personnel department please.

A:我想找人事部接電話。

A:I need to talk to the personnel department please.

B:可以問是關於什麼事嗎?

B:May I ask what this is regarding?