當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 求職英語 > 有關彙報工作英語情景對話

有關彙報工作英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.4W 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來職場英語口語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

有關彙報工作英語情景對話

 職場英語情景對話:彙報工作

  情景對話1:

M: Hello, it's May, in Manchester.

你好,我是梅,曼徹斯特。

B: Hello May. How's the exhibition going? Is the stand busy? Are you selling many holidays?

你好,梅。展會進行的怎麼樣?忙嗎?度假旅遊賣得怎樣?

M: Yes, thanks, it's very busy. I think it's going very well, actually.

是的,謝謝。很忙。我想情況進展得真的很不錯。

B: Good. Are you having a good time in Manchester?

很好。你們在曼徹斯特過得好嗎?

M: Yes, thanks. We went to the Lake District yesterday and we go shopping just about every afternoon. But it's a bit expensive here.

很好,謝謝。我們昨天去了湖區,差不多天天下午都去逛街。不過這裏的物價有點貴。

B: Oh is it? Have you had more discussions with the British agent?

哦,是嗎?你們和英國的代理商進一步談了嗎?

M: Yes. We had a long meeting with them. I think they'll be good and they have agreed to the commission of eleven percent.

談了。我們和他們談了很久。我認爲這些公司還不錯,他們同意11%的佣金了。

B: Good, that's good.

很好,很好。

2)

B: Hello May? Are you still there?

你好,梅,還在嗎?

M: Yes, I'm here.

是的,我在呢。

B: The agents, do they seem reliable to you?

那些代理商,你覺得他們可靠嗎?

M: Reliable? Yes, I think so. They've got a lot of experience.

可靠?恩,我想是的。他們很有經驗。

B: Fine. I think we should prepare a contract for them. If I fax you a draft copy, can you look at it and show it to them?

很好。我想我們應該準備一份合同。我傳真給你一份草稿,你看一下,然後給代理商們看一下好嗎?

M: Yes, of course. They've also asked us for a large quantity of brochures, to help them in their marketing.

好的,當然。他們還要求我們提供大量的宣傳冊,以便進行市場宣傳。

B: OK, I'll arrange that. When is your next meeting with them?

好的,我會安排這件事情的。你們什麼時候和他們再見面?

M: We're meeting with their finance director today and then with the other directors tomorrow, just to sort out some final details.

我們今天要和他們的財務主管見面,明天和其他的主管見面,商談一些細節問題。

B: Fine. Let me know what happens. Thanks for all your hard work May. Say hello to Tony.

好的。告訴我結果。謝謝你們的努力工作。替我向託尼問好。

  情景對話2:

M: Hello. Can I help you? Are you interested in holidays in Latin America?

M:你好,有什麼需要嗎?您對去拉丁美洲度假有興趣嗎?

C: Hello, yes. I'm interested in information on Mexico, especially Yucatan, and Guatemala. Do you do trips there?

C:你好,是的,我對墨西哥,尤其是尤卡坦半島和危地馬拉有興趣。你們有去那裏的旅遊線路嗎?

M: Yes we do. Is it for yourself or do you represent an agency?

M:有的。您是自己看還是旅遊中介?

C: No, no. Just for myself.

C:自己看。

M: Right. This is the brochure for Mexico, Yucatan is at the back, and this is the brochure for Guatemala.

M:好的。這是墨西哥的旅遊宣傳冊,尤卡坦半島在背面,這是危地馬拉的旅遊宣傳冊。

C: Thank you.

C:謝謝。

M: Bye. Tony, don't forget to go and phone Head Office.

M:再見。託尼,別忘了去給總部打電話。

T: Oh yeah, thanks.

T:哦,謝謝。

T: Hello? Hello! Hello!

T:喂?喂?喂?

B: Hello?

B:喂?

T: This is Tony, phoning from England. We're at the conference.

T:我是託尼,從英國打來的。我們在展會上。

B: Oh, hello Tony. Is it all going well? Is everything OK?

B:哦,你好,託尼。一切順利嗎?

T: Yeah. We do need a few more brochures if you can send some.

T:順利。還有沒有宣傳冊了?我們還需要一些。

B: OK. We'll send them by express. And please try to find a British agent who could represent us there.

B:好的,我們快遞過去。最好在那找一個英國中介爲我們做代理。

T: Fine, we hadn't forgotten. What sort of agent, exactly?

T:好的,我們記着呢。具體是什麼樣的代理呢?

B: Someone to help us in Britain with publicity, advertising and so on.

B:那種在英國爲我們做廣告、宣傳之類的代理。

T: OK. We'll make enquiries. I'll ring you again soon.

T:好的,我們去找一下,再聯繫。

B: Thanks. Speak to you later. Thanks Tony. Say hello to May, bye.

B:謝謝,改天聊。向梅問好,拜拜。

 情景對話3:

C: Excuse me?

C:打擾了。

M: Hello. Can I help you?

M:你好,有什麼需要嗎?

C: Er, no. Can you tell me where the toilets are, please?

C:哦,不是。你知道洗手間在哪嗎?

M: Hmm. Yes, they are over there.

M:哦,在那邊。

T: This is terrible, May. I'm going to phone head office to talk about it.

T:太糟糕了,梅。我要打電話回總部彙報一下。

M: OK and ask them to send us some more brochures and order forms.

M:好吧,讓他們再送點宣傳冊和定單來。

T: Hello? Hello? Hello, this is Tony, phoning from England. We're at the conference.

T:喂?喂?你好,我是託尼,我從英國打來的,我們在展會呢。

B: Hello Tony. Is it all going well? Is everything OK?

B:你好,託尼。一切順利嗎?

T: Well, a few problems actually. The exhibition stand is right at the back and it's tiny. And we have very few brochures and order forms.

T:其實是有些問題。我們的展位很小,在最後邊。我們的宣傳冊和定單也很少。

B: Hello, Tony. Can you hear me?

B:喂,託尼,能聽到嗎?

T: Yes.

T:能。

B: That sounds terrible. We ordered a stand near the entrance! Didn't you talk to the conference manager?

B:聽起來很糟糕啊。我們訂的展位是靠近入口的,你沒和展會經理談嗎?

T: Yes, but...

T:談了,可是……

B: I want you to deal with it today, please, Tony! We spent a lot of money on that stand and we'll send the brochures immediately.

B:我希望你今天把這事解決。我們訂那個展位花了很多錢的,宣傳冊會立刻送過去的。

T: Well, I'll do my best, but I don't think we can change it.

T:好吧,我盡力,但是我覺得改變不了了。

B: Tony, if you can't do it then I'll phone the conference manager myself. And another thing, can you try to find a good agent there to act for us in Britain? Did you remember? To help with the publicity and so on?

B:託尼,如果你解決不了,我會親自給展會經理打電話。另外,你能不能在那邊找個好的代理?還記得這件事嗎?找個代理爲我們做宣傳之類的活動。

T: OK. I'll do my best. I'll phone you again tomorrow, bye.

T:好的,我會盡力的,明天再給你打電話,再見。

C: Excuse me...

C:打擾了。

T: Yes, can I help you?

T:需要幫忙嗎?

C: Can you tell me the way to the toilets, please?

C:知道洗手間怎麼走嗎?