當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關工作情景對話

有關工作情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.96W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來日常生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

有關工作情景對話

 有關工作情景對話:初來乍到

It's Steven's first day at work. When he enters into the company, Steven meets Mr. Huang who is the person that interviewed him several days ago.

這是史蒂文第一天上班。當史蒂文走進公司時,他見到了幾天前面試他的黃先生。

Steven: Good morning, Mr. Huang. It's a pleasure to meet you again.

史蒂文:早上好,黃先生,很榮幸再次見到你。

Mr. Huang: Pleased to see you. Welcome to our company. I hope you have a good day.

黃先生:很高興見到你。歡迎到我們公司來。希望你今天能夠過得愉快。

Steven: Thank you. Can I meet my colleagues?

史蒂文:謝謝您,我能見見同事嗎?

Mr. Huang: Sure, come with me. Hello, Michael, this is Steven. He will be part of your team.

黃先生:當然可以,跟我來。邁克爾,這是史蒂文。他將是你們團隊的一員。

Michael: Hi, Steven, welcome to join us!

邁克爾:你好,史蒂文,歡迎你加入我們!

Steven: I’ve been looking forward to meeting you. I am new to the working world and would appreciate your guidance.

史蒂文:我一直盼望能認識您。我沒有什麼工作經驗,請多指教。

Michael: That’s right. Just call me if you need anything.

邁克爾:別客氣,如果有任何需要,只要叫我一聲就可以了。

Steven: That's great.

史蒂文:太好了。

Mr. Huang: Well, as the other guys are still not in,I’ll introduce you to them later.

黃先生:其他人還沒有來,我晚些時候介紹給你。

Steven: All right.

史蒂文:好的。

有關工作情景對話:工作協議

Steven has just found a new job. He is about to sign an agreement with his employer.

史蒂文剛剛找到一份新工作。他馬上要和僱主籤合同了。

Mr. Lee: Let's come to an agreement to salary.

李先生:我們來達成一項有關工資的協議。

Steven: May I see the agreement first?

史蒂文:能讓我看下這份協議嗎?

Mr. Lee: Of course. Here you are. Please read the agreement and sign it.

李先生:當然可以,給你。請閱讀協議並簽字。

Steven: (Read the agreement.)There's a three-month period of probation for new recruits.

史希文:(閱讀協議。)新加入的人員有3個月試用期。

Mr. Lee: Yes. If you have any question, just ask. By the way, do you know your rights and obligations in this agreement?

李先生:是的。如果你有任何問題,儘管提出來。隨便問下你知道在這份協議中你的權利和義務嗎?

Steven: I think I know it. I wonder whether the agreement has the guarantee of law or not.

史蒂文:我想我知道。我想知道這份協議是否具有法律效力。

Mr. Lee: Of course, you can believe us. Both sides should act according to the provisions of the agreement. Please sign the agreement.

李先生:當然有,你儘管相信我們。雙方都應按協議條款辦事的,請籤協議。

Steven: (Sign.) OK, I signed the agreement with the signature of my name.

史蒂文:(簽名。)可以,我在協議上籤上了我的名字。

Mr. Lee: We are done with the agreement. After a three-month probationary period, you will be confirmed in your post.

李先生:關於這個協議就這麼定了。經過3個月的試用期之後,你將獲准正式任該職。

Steven: I see. Thank you very much.

史蒂文:我明白,非常感謝

Mr. Lee: You are welcome.

李先生:不客氣。

  有關工作情景對話:同事相處

Steven's printer is broken. He wants to ask Topher for help. Now he is making a conversation with Topher.

史蒂文的打印機壞了。他想向託菲尋求幫助。現在他正在和託菲對話。

Steven: I wonder if you could do me a favor.

史蒂文:不知可否幫個忙?

Topher: I'd be happy to help you. Name it.

託菲:很高興爲你效勞,直說吧。

Steven: My printer is broken. Can you print up a copy for me?

史蒂文:我的打印機壞了,你可以替我打印嗎?

Topher. Sure, no problem Do you want me to edit it for you?

託菲:當然,沒問題。你要我替你編輯版面嗎?

Steven: Please, you write much better than I do.

史蒂文:要麻煩你了,再說你的文筆也比我的好。

Topher: Oh, its nothing.

託菲:啊呀,這不算什麼啦。

  有關工作情景對話:上下班

This morning, Steven goes to the office as usual. When he arrives, he finds it is still early. Then he meets Paul and greets him.

今天早上,史蒂文和往常一樣去上班。他到辦公室的時候,發現時間還早。接着就遇到了保羅並和保羅寒暄起來。

Steven: Good morning, Paul!

史蒂文:早上好,保羅!

Paul: Hi, good morning, you are so early today.

保羅:嗨,早上好,你今這麼早。

Steven: Yes, traffic wasn't much today, so I made it to the office earlier.

史蒂文:是啊,今天交通狀況不錯,所以,我可以早點到公司。

Paul: I see. How long does it take you to reach the office every day?

保羅:原來如此。你每天到公司要花多長時間?

Steven: Well, about an hour or so.

史蒂文:嗯,大約一個小時左右。

Paul: Wow, that’s quite a long journey. Do you drive a car?

保羅:哇,很長的路程啊。你開車嗎?

Steven: No. I take public transportation. It's safer.

史蒂文:不,我乘坐公共交通工具,這比較安全。

Paul: You are right! But I get up a little late. That gives me no other option but to travel by motorcycle.

保羅:你說的對!但是,我起牀較晚,那讓我別無選擇,只能騎摩托車。

Steven: Well, both have advantages and disadvantages.

史蒂文:嗯,各有利弊。