當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 名勝古蹟英語情景對話帶翻譯

名勝古蹟英語情景對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.2W 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來出國旅遊必備英語口語對話,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!

名勝古蹟英語情景對話帶翻譯
  名勝古蹟英語情景對話篇1

A:Do you know Dunhuang?

A:你知道敦煌嗎?

B:Yes,it's in Gansu Province.

B:知道,它在甘肅省。

A:Is there anything interesting in Dunhuang?

A:敦煌有什麼好玩兒的嗎?

B:The most famous spot of interest is Mogao Grottoes.

B:最有名的名勝是莫高窟。

A:I think I knew it.

A:我想我知道。

B:Mogao Grottoes are really a world-fa-mous art treasury.

B:莫高窟真是舉世聞名的藝術寶庫。

A:What are the main art works?

A:主要是什麼藝術品呢?

B:There are many murals and sculptures.

B:有許多壁畫和石刻。

A:It must be beautiful, I want to take some pictures there.

A:那一定很漂亮,我想去那兒拍些照片。

B:In order to protect the cultural relics,tourists are not allowed to take any camera into it.

B:爲了保護文物,遊客們是不能帶任何攝影器材進人窟內的。

A: What a pity!

A:真遺憾!

  名勝古蹟英語情景對話篇2

A:This is Tian'anmen Square.

A:這就是天安門廣場。

B:What a beautiful square!

B:多漂亮的廣場啊!

A:Yes,it is also the biggest square in the world.

A:是的,這也是世界上最大的廣場。

B:What's the building over there?

B:那邊的建築是什麼?

A:It's the Great Hall of the People.

A:那是人民大會堂。

B:It's so magnificent.

B:太宏偉了。

A:Right. You may not know that the construction of the whole thing took less than a year.

A:是的。你也許不知道,全部建設用了不到一年的時間。

B:Really? That's amazing!

B:真的?這簡直是個奇蹟!

A:On the east side of the Tian'anmen Square,the building are the Museum of History and the Museum of the Chinese Revolution.

A:天安門東側是歷史博物館和中國革命博物館。

B:Let's go and have a look.

B:我們去看看吧。

A:OK. Let's go.

A:好的。我們走。

  名勝古蹟英語情景對話篇3

A:The Palace Museum is so large.

A:故宮太大了。

B:Yes,you are right. It covers 720,000 square metres.

B:是的,你說對了,它佔地72萬平方米。

A:There are so many rooms,too.

A:房間也很多。

B:Yes. It is said that the Palace Museum contains 9,999 rooms.

B:是的。據說故宮有9 999個房間。

A:9,999 rooms? I hardly believe it.

A:9 999 間?我真不敢相信。

B:Do you know why it's called Forbidden city in ancient times?

B:你知道古代它爲什麼叫紫禁城嗎?

A:No, I don't know.

A:不,我不知道。

B:Because it's "forbidden"to the common people.

B:因爲它是“禁止”老百姓人內的。

A:So we are lucky now.

A:所以我們現在很幸運。

B:I think so.

B:我也這麼認爲。

  名勝古蹟英語情景對話篇4

A:When were the Mogao caves dug?

A:莫高窟是什麼時候開鑿的?

B:The first cave was dug in the year 366 A. D.

B:第一個石窟是公元366年開鑿的。

A:And then people continued to dig new caves here,right?

A:然後人們就繼續開鑿新石窟了,對嗎?

B:That's right. These caves were dug over a period of more than 1 000 years through 10 dynasties.

B:是啊。這些石窟的開鑿歷經10個朝代,前後1000多年。

A:How many caves are there?

A:這裏有多少個石窟?

B:There were already more than 1,000 caves dug by the Tang Dynasty. However, nature and human destruction have claimed a lot of them. Today,there are only 492 caves left.

B:到唐朝時已經有1000多個。然而,大自然和人爲的損毀破壞了許多。今天只剩下492個。

A:It's still an astounding figure.

A:這仍然是個了不起的數字。

B:As you can see , the caves are arranged in rows,with one row on top of another, forming a five-storey massive structure in some places.

B:你們可以看到,石窟一排排地排列,一排上面又有一排,有些地方形成了5層樓高的結構。

A:What an imposing scene!

A:真是壯觀!

B:Yes,I like it so much.

B:是啊,我太喜歡莫高窟了。

A:Me too.

A:我也是。

>>>下一頁更多“英語旅遊話題對話帶翻譯”
  英語旅遊話題對話帶翻譯篇4

ADo you know how to go to the Fragrant Hills in Beijing? I heard that they are very famous in China.

你知道怎麼去北京的香山嗎?我聽說它在中國非常有名。

BYes. Especially in autumn, the red leaves of the maple trees make the whole mountain red.

沒錯,特別是在秋天,紅色的楓葉把整座山都染成紅色的了。

AThat must be very beautiful.

那一定非常漂亮吧!

BYes, it can make people feel as if they were in the land of fairies.

當然,它讓人感覺如臨仙境。

AReally? Have you ever been there?

真的嗎?你去過那裏嗎?

BA couple of times.

我去過幾次。

ACan you go there with me? I'd like someone who is familiar with that area to go with me.

你能和我一起去嗎?我想找個熟悉那裏的人和我一起去。

BSure. I'd be very glad to be your tour guide.

好的,我很樂意做你的導遊。

  英語旅遊話題對話帶翻譯篇5

AWhat would you be doing in U.S.A?

你到美國後要幹什麼?

BMost of the time I'll be on a tour,enjoying the beautiful scenery there.

大多數時間是去觀光.觀賞那裏的美麗風光。

AWhat do you want to see particularly?

特別想去哪兒?

BI'll go to the Yellow Stone Park,and Great Canyon.

黃石公園和大裂谷。

  英語旅遊話題對話帶翻譯篇6

ABut it's the White House. The president and his family live won't let us see most of it. Probably we can only see a couple of rooms.

白宮是總統和他的家人住的地方。他們很多地方不會讓人蔘觀的,或許只能參觀幾間展覽室而已。

BNo, that's not White House is very big. And there are a lot of historical exhibits tour will take us through many different rooms. I read about it in the guide.

不是這樣。白宮很大,有很多歷史文物。導遊人員會帶我們參觀各個展覽室,旅遊指南上有說到。

AHmm. If that's true, then the security there must be very use it's strange to think they will let people walk around in the White House.

如果是這樣,那麼保安工作要做得非常好才行。因爲隨便讓人在白宮走動是很奇怪的。

BI'm sure the security is very ably they will make us walk through metal detectors like at the airport.

我相信保安工作一定很嚴謹,可能像機場那樣必須通過偵測器。

ASo I can't take my gun then.

那麼我就不能帶槍囉!

BDon't always joke like that! You don't have a gun.

別老是開這種玩笑,你根本沒有槍。

AYes, it's true I don't.

我的確沒有。

BYou shouldn't say things like that. You could get arrested!

你不應該說這種話,會被抓去的。

AWhat? Do you think someone will arrest me for making a joke?Someone will arrest me here at the breakfast table?

什麼?會有人因爲我開玩笑就逮捕我?會有人在這餐桌上就將我逮捕嗎?

BNo. But if you say something like that in the White House,they may take it seriously. Sometimes I think you joke too much.

不是,不過如果你在白宮說那樣的話,他們就會當真。有時候你玩笑開得太過火了。

AI'll be careful. Don't worry. I don't want to get arrested by the how long does the White House tour last?

我會小心的,別擔心,我並不想被聯邦調查局的人逮捕。不過參觀白宮要多久?

BI'm not sure. I think it lasts about one hour.

我不確定,我想大概一小時。

AAlright. We should take a taxi over there right after breakfast.

好的,我們吃完早餐就搭出租車去。

BFirst I want to look in the travel e they don't have tours in the morning.

我先看看旅遊指南。很可能早上不開放參觀。

AThat's a good idea. Do you want some more coffee?

那倒是。你還要咖啡嗎?

BNo, I'm fine.

不了,這樣就夠了。


猜你喜歡:

1.關於出遊方式英語情景對話

2.關於出遊口語情景對話

3.有關商務情景對話

4.職場英語口語對話:上班遲到致歉

5.威廉斯堡英語簡介