當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 入住旅館的旅遊英語

入住旅館的旅遊英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.11W 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來有關入住旅館的旅遊英語,歡迎大家學習!

入住旅館的旅遊英語

我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。

I'll arrive late, but please keep my .

我在臺北已預訂房間。

I made a in Taipei.

我的名字是王明明。

My name is Wang Ming-Ming.

我想要一間安靜一點的房間。

I'd like a quiet room.

我想要樓上的房間。

I'd like a room on the upper level.

我想要一間視野好(有陽臺)的房間。

I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).

隨時都有熱水供應嗎?

Is hot water available any time?

我可以看一看房間嗎?

May I see the room?

是否還有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房間?

Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?

我要訂這間房間。

I'll take this room.

麻煩填寫這張住宿登記表。

Would you fill in this registration form?

這裏可使用信用卡(旅行支票)嗎?

Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?

是否可代爲保管貴重物品?

Could you keep my valuables?

餐廳在那兒?

Where is the dining room?

餐廳幾點開始營業?

What time does the dining room open?

早餐幾點開始供應?

What time can I have breakfast?

旅館內有美容院(理髮院)嗎?

Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?

是否可給我一張有旅館地址的名片?

Can I have a card with the hotel's address?

是否可在此購買觀光巴士券?

Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?

最近的地鐵站在那裏?

Where is the nearest subway station?

何時需退房?

When is check-out time?

明早你是否能幫我將行李拿到大廳?

Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?

當然。你何時離開?

Sure. What time are you leaving?

8點。

At 8 o'clock.

那麼,我將在7點50分到你的房間。

Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.

我總共有3件行李。

I have three pieces of baggage.

明早,請將行李放在你的門口。

Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.

這是316號房。我想要一件毛毯。

This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.

請送給我一壺咖啡(熱水)。

Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).

請送給我一些冰塊和水。

Please bring me some ice cubes and water.

我想設定早晨的呼叫鈴。

I'd like a wake-up call, please.

幾點?

What time?

明早7點。

7 o'clock tomorrow morning.

冷氣(電視、燈)無法開啓。

The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work.

房間內沒有熱水。

There is no hot water.

熱水不夠熱。

The hot water is not hot enough.

我要退房。請給我帳單。

I'd like to check out. My bill, please.

我拿了一瓶小吧檯中的可樂。

I had a coke in the mini-bar.

是否能以信用卡付帳?

Can I pay by credit card?

我住的很愉快。

I enjoy my stay.

我有些衣服需要送洗。

I have some laundry.

這些衣服需要洗滌(熨平)。

I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).

請將你需要洗的衣服放在紙袋中,並將衣物內容寫下來。

Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write down the contents of the laundry on it.

明天(後天)是否可洗好?

Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)?

我今晚(明天)就要。

I need them tonight (tomorrow).

我明早9點以前需要這些清洗的衣物。

I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.

這件不是我的。

This is not mine.

有一件遺失了。

There's one piece missing.

明早幾時開始可以送洗衣物?

From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?

從早上9點開始到下午4點爲止。

From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

旅館中有美容院(理髮廳)嗎?

Is there a beauty salon (barber shop) in this hotel?

我想要預約今天下午5點。

I'd like to make an appointment for 5 p.m. today.