當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 旅行出差預定旅館口語對話

旅行出差預定旅館口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.48W 次

【Situational Dialogue】

A: How's it going with the travel arrangements, Rachel?
A: Rachel,外出的安排情況怎樣?

B: I've managed to book flights at the time you wanted, and I've found you a hotel in Paris for three nights. Frankfurt is more of a problem. There's a big trade fair going on there next week. All the hotels are fully booked.
B: 我已按你要求的時間訂好了班機,也找到了你在巴黎住三天的旅館。法蘭克福還是個問題。下週,那裏要舉行大型經貿交易會。所有的旅館都已經預定滿了。

A: You can find me something, surely?
A: 你一定會給我找到一個住處的,對嗎?

B: Maybe, but it'll probably be out in the wilds.
B: 有可能,不過也許要到荒郊野外的地方纔能找到。

旅行出差預定旅館口語對話

A: Well, keep trying. I managed to persuade quite a few people to see me, and I must keep the appointments. Are you having any language problems?
A: 哎,繼續努力找吧。我好不容易說服了那麼多人和我會面,我必須守約呀。你有語言方面的困難嗎?

B: No, all the hotel receptionists speak good English. Finding a room is the problem.
B: 沒問題,旅館接待人員英語都說得很好。問題是找不到房間。

A: Try some of the smaller hotels.
A: 找小點的旅館試試看。

B: I already have.
B: 我已經試過了。

A: Well, if necessary I'll book for something when I'm there.
A: 噢,如果需要的話,我到那兒時自己找吧。

B: You might end up walking the streets.
B: 你可能到時候只能遛馬路。

A: I've just thought of something. My first appointment is with Mr. Schmitt. His secretary was particularly helpful when I spoke to her. It might be worth giving her a ring and asking if she has any ideas.
A: 我剛想到一個辦法。我的第一個約會是和Schmitt先生會談。我和他的祕書通話時,發現她特別樂於助人。給她打個電話,問問她有什麼辦法,說不定能解決問題。

B: Okay, I'll give it a try.
B: 好吧,我試試看。【Note】

1. How's it going with sth./sb. 表示“某事進行得如何?/某人近況如何?”。我們平時跟熟人打招呼時可以說"How's it going (with you)?",這是非常口語的表達,意思相當於How are you doing?(你近來如何?)

2. more of 是“更多”的意思,more of a problem 就是說不僅僅是一個問題,換句話說就是個大問題。

3. keep one's appointment 表示“守約”,appointment 相當於 engagement(約會)的意思,其他詞組還有:break one's appointment 違約,by appointment 按照約會的時間(地點)

4. walk the streets 這個短語要當心點啊,它除了有“在街上走”的意思外,還能表示“做妓女”。