當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 旅遊英語情景對話:登記入住

旅遊英語情景對話:登記入住

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.46K 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊情景對話。下面本站小編爲大家帶來旅遊英語情景對話:登記入住,歡迎大家學習!

旅遊英語情景對話:登記入住

 登記入住情景對話一:

A:Will you please fill in the registration form?

A:請您填一下登記表可以嗎?

B:OK. Is that all right?

B:行。這樣可以了嗎?

A;Yes. Let me have a check.

A:可以了。我來覈對一下。

you give a discount if I stay here more than one week?

B:住一週或一週以上你們給優惠嗎?

A:Yes,we give 5% discount for one week, 1o% for two weeks and over.

A:是的,住一週有5%的折扣。兩週和兩週以上有10%的折扣。

B:I want to stay here for one week.

B:我住一週。

A:How would you like to pay, in cash or by credit card?

A:您怎麼付賬,現金還是信用卡?

B:Could I pay with travellers checks?

B:我可以用旅行支票嗎?

A:Sure. Here is the key to Room 309 and your room card. The bellman will show you up. And enjoy your stay.

A:可以。這是309房間的鑰匙和您的房卡。行李員將帶您去您的房間。希望您在這兒住得愉快。

B:Thank you!

B:謝謝!

 登記入住情景對話二:

A:Good afternoon. Is there a vacant room here?

A:下午好。有沒有空房間?

B:What do you want,a single or a double one?

B:您想要單人房還是雙人房?

A:A single , preferably with a bath.

A:單人房,最好帶浴室。

B:How long do you intend to stay?

B:您打算住幾天?

A:For four days or so.

A;4天左右。

B;We have one single room on the fifth floor.

B;5樓有一間單人房。

A:I hope it's quiet. I hate noise.

A:我希望房間安靜,我怕吵。

B:It's very quiet,sir.

B:非常安靜,先生。

A:How much does it cost per day?

A:一天多少錢?

B:It's 150 yuan per day including a 10% service charge.

B:一天150元。包括10%的服務費。

A:All right. I'll take the room.

A:好吧,我就要那個房間了。

B:Would you please fill in the registration form?

B:請您填一下登記表好嗎?

A:OK.

A:好的。

B:As a hotel policy, we require one day's room charge as a deposit for guests without reservation.

B:按照酒店的規定,我們要求沒有預約的客人交一天的房費作爲押金。

A:No problem. Here you are.

A:沒問題。給您。

B:Your room number is 505. This is your key. The bellboy will help you with the baggage.

B:您的房間號是505。這是您的鑰匙。行李員會幫您拿行李。

登記入住情景對話三:

A:Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

A:下午好。我能爲您做點什麼?

B:I booked a room here.

B:我在你們賓館預訂了一個房間。

A:Your name,please?

A:請問您貴姓?

B:Brown , Jason Brown.

B:布朗,傑森·布朗。

A:Wait for a minute , Mr. Brown , a single room with bath from today to the fifteenth.

A:請稍等一下,布朗先生,帶淋浴的單人房間,時間是從今天到15日。

B:That's right

B:對。

A:Would you like to register now?

A:現在就登記嗎?

B:Yes.

B:是的。

A:Could you fill out this registration form,please?

A:請填寫這張登記表,好嗎?

B:OK. Is this all right?

B:好。這樣行了嗎?

A:Yes. Thank you. May I see your passport,please?

A:行。謝謝您。我可以看一下您的護照嗎?

B:Here you are.

B:給你。

A:Thank you. Will you be paying in cash or by credit card?

A:謝謝。您是用現金還是用信用卡支付?

B:In cash.

B:用現金。

A:Your room number is 210. The bellboy will show you the way there. I hope you enjoy your stay.

A:您的房號是210。我們的行李員會領您去。希望您住得愉快。

B:Thanks.

B:謝謝。

登記入住情景對話四:

A:Good afternoon. Welcome to Beijing Hotel. May I help you,sir?

A:下午好。歡迎光臨北京賓館。先生,能爲您效勞嗎?

B:Yes. I have a reservation with you.

B:我在貴店預訂了房間。

A:Thank you,sir. May I have your family name,please?

A:謝謝您,先生。請問您貴姓?

B:Yes , it's Black.

B:好的,我是布萊克。

A:Could you fill out the registration card,please?Your reservation is for a twin room for two nights. Will that be all right?

A:請填寫住宿登記卡好嗎?您預訂了兩個晚上的雙牀間,對不對?

B:Yes

B:對。

A:How would you like to settle your bill?

A:您預備如何付款呢?

B:By credit card.

B:用信用卡。

A:May I take a print of your card,please? Thank you,sir. Your room number is 512 on the fifth floor. Have an enjoyable stay.

A:請讓我刷您的信用卡好嗎?謝謝您,先生。您的房間是五樓的512號房。祝您住得愉快。