當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 旅遊英語情景對話推薦

旅遊英語情景對話推薦

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.11W 次

旅遊前,大多數人都會計劃好具體的行程和支出,也會訂好飛機票,插好吃飯的地方等。下面是本站小編給大家整理的旅遊英語情景對話,供大家參閱!

旅遊英語情景對話推薦

  旅遊英語情景對話:ON A PLANE

Rumei: Dashan, that's a nice sweater. I like the colour.

如梅:大山,你的毛衣很好看。我喜歡它的顏色。

Dashan: Thanks. It was a birthday present from my sister Monica.

大山:謝謝。這是我的姐姐莫尼卡送給我的生日禮物。

Rumei: Oh, really. When was your birthday?

如梅:是嗎?你的生日是哪天?

Dashan: It was yesterday. It was on December 23rd.

大山:是昨天,12月23號。

Rumei: Happy birthday!

如梅:祝你生日快樂!

Yunbo: Yes, happy birthday, Dashan!

雲波:是啊,大山,祝你生日快樂!

Dashan: Okay, okay. Thanks a lot.

大山:好啦,好啦。多謝啦。

Rumei: Dashan, let's celebrate your birthday in Winnipeg. Okay?

如梅:大山,讓我們在溫尼伯給你慶賀生日,你看怎麼樣?

Dashan: I'd really like that, Rumei.

大山:如梅,我非常願意。

Yunbo: Rumei, what does the word"celebrate"mean?

雲波:如梅,“celebrate”是什麼意思?

Rumei: It means: we have to do something special for Dashan's birthday.

如梅:意思是:我們得爲大山的生日做出點特殊的表示。

Dashan: It means “celebrate”.

大山:就是“慶賀”的意思。

Rumei: Dashan, please speak English only.

如梅:大山,請你只講英語。

Dashan: Sorry, everybody. So, did you enjoy our visit to Saskatchewan?

大山:對不起。說說看,我們的薩斯喀徹溫省之行你們過得好嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I did. I enjoyed it very much. Saskatchewan was very interesting.

如梅:我過得很好,我過得很開心。薩斯喀徹溫省的確是一個有吸引力的地方。

Yunbo: The people were friendly, but the weather was very cold. It snowed twice.

雲波:那裏的人很友善,不過天氣夠冷的。下了兩次雪。

Dashan: Was your room comfortable?

大山:你們的房間舒適嗎?

Rumei: Yes, it was. Our room was very big and warm.

如梅:很舒適。房間裏面很寬敞、很暖和。

Dashan: The front desk clerk was helpful, wasn't he?

大山:旅館前臺的服務員對我們幫助很大,是不是?

Yunbo: Yes, he helped us a lot. He recommended Vic's Steak House.

雲波:對,他幫了我們不少忙。就是他給我們推薦的威克牛排酒家。

Dashan: That's right. What did you think of the food at Vic's?

大山:是這樣。你們覺得威克酒家的菜怎麼樣?

Rumei: It tasted great.

如梅:味道好極了。

Yunbo: Dashan, did you use the swimming pool in the hotel?

雲波:大山,你到旅館的游泳池裏去游泳了嗎?

Dashan: No, I didn't. I watched TV in my room instead.

大山:沒有,我呆在房間裏看電視了。

Announcement: This is your Captain again. We are now beginning our descent. It's a lovely day in Winnipeg. The sky is clear and the air is crisp. The temperature is -20 degrees.

機上廣播:我是本次航班的機長,飛機馬上就要降落了。溫尼伯市今天天氣很好。天空晴朗、空氣清新涼爽。地面溫度是零下20攝氏度。

Attendant: Sir, you have to bring your seat forward for the landing.

空姐:飛機要降落,您得把座位靠背調直起來。

Dashan: Sure.

大山:好的。

Rumei: Well, that was a short flight.

如梅:啊,這次飛行時間倒不長。

Dashan: Yes, but an eventful one, wasn't it, Yunbo?

大山:是啊,但也算不上平平淡淡,你說是不是,雲波?

  旅遊英語情景對話:AT A RESTAURANT

Dashan:Oh, look. It's seven o'clock. I'm hungry.

大山:哎呀,瞧,都7點了。我餓了。

Yunbo: I'm hungry, too. Let's go out for dinner.

雲波:我也餓了。我們出去吃飯吧。

Rumei: Good idea. Let's try some Canadian beef.

如梅:好主意。我們去嘗一嘗加拿大的牛肉吧。

Dashan: Mmm, hmm. Canadian beef is excellent. Yunbo, please ask the front desk clerk about good steak restaurants near the hotel.

大山:啊,加拿大的牛肉特棒。雲波,你能不能去問問前臺服務員,咱們飯店周圍有沒有好的牛排餐館。

Rumei: Please speak English ONLY, Dashan.

如梅:大山,請你只講英語。

Dashan: Sorry. Yunbo, please ask the clerk about good steak restaurants near the hotel.

大山:對不起。雲波,請你問問前臺服務員附近有沒有好的牛排餐館。

Yunbo: Excuse me. Is there a good steak restaurant near here?

雲波:請問,附近有好牛排飯館嗎?

Clerk: Yes, there is. There's a good restaurant about two blocks from here.

服務員:有,離這兒兩條街遠的地方就有一家好飯館。

Yunbo: Great.

雲波:太好了。

Clerk: Yes, Vic's Steak House is very popular.

服務員:對,威克牛排酒家很受歡迎。

Yunbo: How do we get to Vic's?

雲波:去威克牛排酒家怎麼走?

Clerk: First, go out the front door and turn right. Then, walk two blocks. It's on your left. It's next to the parking lot.

服務員:先出大門向右拐,然後走兩個街區。威克牛排酒家在你的左手邊,緊挨着停車場。

Yunbo: So, first we turn right. Then we go two blocks.

雲波:先出大門向右拐,再朝前走兩個街區。

Clerk: Uh huh.

服務員:對,對。

Yunbo: And, it's next to the parking lot?

雲波:挨着停車場?

Clerk: Yes, you can't miss it. There's a big sign in front of it.

服務員:對,你不會錯過的。 酒家正門掛着一塊很大的招牌。

Yunbo&Dashan: Thanks.

雲波 & 大山:謝謝你。

Clerk: You're welcome. Oh, sir. Don't forget your map.

服務員:不客氣。喂,先生,別忘了你的地圖。

Yunbo: Oh, thanks. We're in luck. There's a good steak house two blocks from here. We can walk to it.

雲波:啊,謝謝。 (對如梅說)我們運氣好。 離這裏兩個街區有一家好牛排館子。我們可以走着去。

Rumei: Come on. Let's go.

如梅:快點。我們走吧。