當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 旅遊英語情景對話:辦理登機

旅遊英語情景對話:辦理登機

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.22W 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊情景對話。下面本站小編爲大家帶來旅遊英語情景對話:辦理登機,歡迎大家學習!

旅遊英語情景對話:辦理登機

 辦理登機情景對話一:

A:Good morning. Your ticket and passport,please.

A:上午好。請出示機票和護照。

B:Here you are.

B:給你。

A:Thanks. Would you put your baggage here? I'll check it through.

A:多謝。請把您的行李放在這裏行嗎?我要查一下。

B:No problem.

B:沒問題。

A:There will be a 10-minute delay, so your flight will be boarding in about an hour.

A:飛機誤點10分鐘,所以您要在大約一個小時後登機。

 辦理登機情景對話二:

A:Excuse me, miss. I'm a transit passenger for Flight No. 207. Can you tell me where to go?

A:小姐,打擾一下。我是轉乘207次航班的旅客。你能告訴我往哪兒走嗎?

B:Let me see. Your plane leaves from Gate 12. You should go to Gate 12 to board your plane

B:讓我想想。您的飛機在12號口。您應該到12號口登機。

A:Where's Gate 12 ?

A:12號登機口在哪兒?

B:Take the escalator over there and turn left,you'll see the sign.

B:到那邊乘坐自動扶梯,然後往左拐,您就會看到指示牌。

A:Thank you very much.

A:十分感謝

 辦理登機情景對話三:

A:Can I help you?

A:我能爲您效勞嗎?

B:Is This where I pay the airport tax?

B:是在這裏繳機場稅嗎?

A:Yes,sir. Just as the sign says. How many?

A:是的,先生。如牌所示繳納,幾份?

B:I'm sorry, but I've never done this before. How many what?

B:對不起,我以前從來沒辦過。幾份什麼呢?

A:How many people are you paying the tax for?

A:你要繳多少人的機場稅?

B:My wife and me. The two of us.

B:我和我妻子。我們兩個。

A:100 yuan each , so you owe me 200 yuan.

A:一人100元,所以你要付我200元。

B:Oh , OK. Here's 200 yuan.

B:哦,好。這是200元。

A:Here are your iwo receipts.

A:這是你的兩張收據。

B:Thanks. What shall I do then?

B:謝謝。接下來做什麼呢?

A:Just give these receipts to the lady at the door to immigration. Don't worry,she'll ask for them from you.

A:只要把這兩張收據交給證照查驗處門口的小姐就行了。別擔心,她會跟你要的。

B:Oh,I guess I'm a lifile confused.

B.哦,我想我有點糊塗了。

A:We are all the same the first time we travel over-seas. You guys have a nice trip.

A;第一次出國都是這樣的。祝你們旅途愉快。

B:Thanks a lot.

B:非常感謝。

  辦理登機情景對話四:

A:Hi. Is this the right counter to check in for CA507?

A:請問,這是辦理乘坐CA507次航班手續的櫃檯嗎?

B:Yes, it is. May I have your ticket and passport please?

B:是的,請給我您的機票和護照。

A:Here you are.

A:給您。

B:How many pieces of luggage do you have?

B:您有幾件行李?

A:Only one.

A:只有一件。

B:Please put your luggage on this scale.

B:請把行李放在秤上。

A:OK. Is the flight on schedule?

A:好的。飛機會準時起飛嗎?

B:Yes,miss. The flight will depart on time in an hour. Please proceed to Gate 10 and enjoy your trip.

B:是的,小姐。飛機會在一小時後準時起飛。請到10號登機口,祝您旅途愉快。