當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 旅遊交際英語

旅遊交際英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.9K 次

下面是本站小編整理的旅遊交際英語口語,希望對大家有幫助。

旅遊交際英語

  【關於住宿】

您好,請問現在可以登記入住嗎?Excuse me,Can I check-in now ?

您好,我在AGODA訂了酒店,這是我的酒店確認單。Hello, I booked a room in Agoda, this is my hotel voucher.

請問可以把我的房間換成雙人牀房嗎?Could I have my room change into a double room?

爲什麼沒有空調? 我訂的是空調房。Why there is no air conditioning?I booked is air-conditioned room.

我明天要去曼谷了。我能在這裏寄存行李嗎?I'm going to Bangkok I check my baggage here?

我可以借一下吹風機嗎?May I borrow a hair-dryer?

我訂了房間現在想辦理住宿登記。 I made a reservation and I'd like to check in.

你好,我可以把行李先寄存在酒店裏嗎?Hello, I can put in our luggage storage at the hotel it ?

我在房間號下面該填寫什麼呢? What should I fill in under Room Number ?

明早7點能叫我起牀嗎?Could you make me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning?

你能推薦一個經濟點的酒店嗎?Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?

我想要一間有浴室的房間。I’d like a room with bath

這間房間收費多少? How much is the room charge?

每晚多少錢?How much is it per night?

這是我的確認信。Here is my confirmation slip.

你能幫我保管貴重物品嗎?Can you keep my valuables?

能給我一張有酒店地址的名片嗎? Can I have a card with the hotel address?

最近的地鐵站在哪裏? Where is the nearest subway station?

轉換插頭嗎? Do you have a plug adapter ?

Guest house 旅店、招待所

double room 大牀房

Hair Dryer吹風機

air conditioner空調

fan風扇

bathroom獨立洗手間

shared bathroom公用洗手間

24-hour hot water 24小時熱水

refrigerator冰箱

  【一些地名等】

Thailand 泰國

Bangkok 曼谷(BKK)

Khao San Road 考山路

Phuket 普吉Chiang Mai 清邁

at Prathat DoiSuthep 雙龍寺

ChiangMai University清邁大學

Nimmanhaemin Road寧曼路

Wat Phra Singh帕辛寺

Sukonthan Buffet 千人火鍋

Warorot market瓦洛洛市場

Saturday Walking Street週六夜市

night market 夜市

travel agency 旅行社

chatuhak market恰圖恰週末市場

Amphawa Floating Market安帕瓦水上市場

Chao Phraya River 湄南河

Grand Palace 大皇宮

Wat Phra Kaeo 玉佛寺

Wat Pho 臥佛寺

Wat Arun 鄭王廟

Phra Phom 四面佛

Wat Chedi Luang契迪龍寺

Victory Monument勝利紀念碑

shopping mall 大型購物中心

  【關於娛樂消遣等】

Elephant trekking. 騎大象

snorkeling浮潛

Thai massage 泰式按摩

人妖秀 Lay-boy Show

全身按摩 Full Body Massage

足底按摩 Foot Massage

背部按摩 BacK Massage

古式按摩 Antique Massage

都有哪些旅遊路線?What kind of itineraries do you have ?

費用包括吃的嗎?Does the fare include meal?

我可以看下費用單嗎?May I see the rate list?

你們有特價嗎?Do you have any special rates?

門票多少錢?How much is the entrance fee?

我們有中文導遊嗎? Do we have a Chinese-speaking guide?

什麼時候我應該回到車上?By what time should I be back to the bus?

你有摩托車出租嗎?Do you have a motorcycle rental ?

寄一張明信片到中國要多少錢?How much is it to send a postcard to China ?

  【關於拍照】

能幫我拍張照片嗎? Could you please take our picture?

打擾了,能幫我們拍張照片嗎?只要按一下這個鍵就好了? Excuse me,could you take a photo for us? Just press this button.

你們準備好了嗎?是的,我們準備好了?請笑一笑,好。 Are you ready? Yes ,we are. Please smile, OK.

保持不動,笑一個,再來一張。 Keep the pose and cheese,one more,please.

太好了! That is wonderful !

但你能告訴我怎樣使用這個相機嗎? But can you tell me how to use the camera ?

我爲你拍照,好嗎? May I take you picture?

  【關於問路及交通】

請拉我去這個地址。Take me to this address, please.

去這裏。To this place, please.

你能告訴我去XX賓館(酒店)的路嗎? Can you tell me the way to the XX Hotel ,please ?

去XXX怎麼走 ?How can I get to XXX ?

步行去那裏需要多長時間? How long does it take to get there on foot?

你能告訴我我應該坐哪一輛車嗎? Could you tell me which bus should I take?

先生,打擾了,這是去XX的車嗎? Excuse me,sir,it this the bus going to the XX ?

車費多少錢? How much is the fare?

去XXX多少錢?How much is it to XXX ?

請你提醒我在XX下車好嗎? Will you please tell me when we get to the XX ?

能告訴我什麼時候下車嗎?Could you tell me when to get off ?

到那兒要用多長時間呢? How long does it take to get there ?

請再說一次Please say it again.

打表 use the meter

我迷路了 I'm lost

請給我一張市區地圖?May I have a city map ?

謝謝你的幫助。Thank you for your help

廁所在哪裏?Where is the toilet ?

請問旅遊問訊處在哪裏? Where is the tourist information centre ?

巴士車站在哪裏 ?Where is the bus stop (taxi stand) ?

乘計程車到市中心需要多少錢 ?How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi ?

請停下來。Stop here, please

幾點發車?What time does it leave ?

有去XXX的巴士嗎? Is there a bus that goes to XXX ?

賣票的地方在哪?Where is the ticket office ?

我可以看看時間表嗎?May I see a timetable?

可以預訂座位嗎?Are any reserved seats available?

有直達車嗎?Is it a direct train?

我可以打開窗戶嗎?May I open the window?

我能帶者這些行李嗎? Could I keep this baggage?

巴士在這停多久?How long does the bus stop here?

我在這裏下車 I’ll get off here

你能爲我叫輛出租車嗎?Could you call a taxi for me?

收費和儀表盤上的不一樣。The fare is different from the meter.

我在哪裏上船?Where can I board the ship?

能告訴我在地圖上的什麼位置嗎?Could you show me on the map where I am?

從這裏乘出租車到飛機場需要多長時間?How long does it take to go to the airport by taxi?

銀行在哪?Where is the bank?

  【關於購物】

能便宜點嗎? Can you cut the price down a bit ?

太貴啦 It’s too expensive for me / That’s too expensive.

打個折吧。Would you give me a discount.

能打些折嗎?Could you give me a little discount?

可以便宜點兒嗎?Can you lower the price ?

我能得到些折扣嗎?Can I get a little discount?

總共多少錢? How much are they ?

一共多少錢?How much it all together ?

我能嚐嚐嗎? Can I try some?

我只是隨便看看。I’m just looking.

有懂中文的工作人員嗎? Does anyone here speak Chinese?

送給朋友的禮物 A gift for my friend

我在爲我媽媽找一些東西。I’m looking for something for my mother.

我想看看這個。I’d like to see this .

你有其他風格的嗎?Do you have any other style?

你們有什麼顏色的? What kind of colors do you have?

你有其他顏色的這個東西嗎? Do you have the same thing in any other colors?

你有更大的嗎?Do you have a bigger one?

我可以試穿嗎?Can I try this on?

換衣間在哪?Where is the fitting room?

我能看一下這個包嗎?Could you show me this bag?

你有別的款式嗎?Do you have another design?

我要這個 I’ll take this 我要X個這樣的。I’d like X same as this.

不,夠啦。No. That’s all

含稅了嗎?Does it include tax?

還沒有找我錢呢。I don’t have my change back yet.

我在哪能得到退稅表?Where can I get a form. for tax refund?

能給我張退稅表嗎?May I have the form. for tax refund?

那裏可以拿到KING POWER的打折卡?where can I get the discount card of kingpower?

你推薦我買哪些紀念品?What souvenirs do you recommend to buy ?

  【關於食物和訂餐】

sea food 海鮮

Order, please ! 點餐!

As soon as possible, please. 越快越好

Hoe long does it take? 需要多長時間?

How long is the wait? 需要等多長時間?

No Spicy. 不要加辣。

Please bring me some ice cubes and water 請給我一些冰塊和水

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 你能推薦附近的一個好點的餐館嗎?

I’d like a restaurant not too expensive 我想找一個不是很貴的餐館

Could you recommend that kind of restaurant? 你能推薦幾個餐館嗎?

I’d like to have some local food. 我想吃些當地食品

Where is main area for restaurants? 餐館主要集中在什麼地方?

I’d like a table by the window 我想要張靠窗的桌子

May I have a menu, please? 我可以看看菜單嗎?

Do you have a menu in Chinese? 你有中文菜單嗎?

What do you recommend? 你有什麼推薦?

Can you make it mild? 能做的清淡嗎?

I’d like a glass of water, please 我想來杯水

Check bill,please ! 結賬

What is the specialty of this place ? 這裏的招牌菜是什麼?

Any local dish to recommend ?有哪些地方菜推薦的嗎?

What is the wifi password ? Wifi密碼是多少?

Here is the tip. 這是你的小費。